Thank You and Goodbye Quotes: When you say goodbye to anyone, it is hard. Even if you know the reasons behind the separation, there is a time when you even don’t want to accept it. You might feel as if your life changed drastically because of the departure. With this being said, you also have to realize that saying goodbye can also be a sign of maturity and understanding that every ending has a new beginning.
Whether you’ve been in a relationship with a partner, a friend, or a family member – eventually, it comes to an end. It’s never going to be easy for anyone, but saying goodbye properly is a certain way to express your gratitude and appreciation to that person. Listed below are the best collection of “thank you and goodbye” quotes that you can take advantage of when you feel like saying thank you to someone special.
Thank You and Goodbye Quotes
1. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being by my side. Thank you for being a better person because of me. This life brings so many ups and downs but I know that no matter what I am safe with you by my side. Thank you for loving me more every day! All I can say is goodbye!
2. Thanks for everything. It has been a great time being with you. You are really sweet to me. I want to let you know that you changed my life in many different ways. I will always keep your memory in my heart. Goodbye, hottie!
3. Thanks for the amazing night. I’ll never forget it. Goodnight and goodbye!
4. I am so blessed to have met you and am grateful every day that we found each other. Please know I do not take your love for granted and I hope one day I can make you as happy as you make me. You mean the world to me and always will and I love you and cherish you.
5. I’m saying thank you and goodbye. You’ve had a fantastic ride with me but I don’t think we should see each other anymore. It is not that I do not love you, you know that. It is just that we do not really match and even if we did, it does not mean we would be happy together. I am the person who had loved you from the start to the end. But I will always love you from your side. Thank you
6. Thanks for all the times you’ve made me smile and made my stomach flutter. I will never give this person up. He makes me feel like the most special girl in the world, and I can’t thank him enough for it.
7. Thank you for your love, patience, and support. You are an amazing woman that I’m lucky to have in my life.
8. You taught me what love is and how it feels like. You’ve always been there for me and I am so grateful. Thank you for everything and may our hearts and love be forever intertwined. Be beautiful, find peace, and let your heart fly like a butterfly.
9. We all have to say goodbye somehow. The best way I know how is forever in my heart, now and forever
10. Thank you for every word, every kiss, every tear, every smile and every laugh through everything in between. You’ve enjoyed my sarcasm and nonsense since I could talk, you’ve loved me in high school when I didn’t think anyone else would (or should), you’ve supported me when no one else would (or could), you’ve always accepted me for who I am even when I was too afraid to accept it myself. Thank you for
11. I thank you for every little thing you do. From making my coffee in the morning, to giving me your coat when I’m cold you never stop giving. Thank you for loving me and staying with me through thick and thin. I hope that we will be together forever, but if not me just know that I love you endlessly!
12. Thank you for leaving in my life. I love you more than words could ever express. I will miss you every day, but I know that when our paths cross again my heart will be that much happier.
13. Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone most. Thank you for loving me in my darkest hour. Thank you for saving my life, and showing me how to live again. I could never ask for anything more than the world you gave me, but I am happy to know that I will get it. You are my everything, and there is no one that could ever replace the love I have in my heart for you. Goodbye.”
14. Dear future, I will miss you. The things we’ve shared were memorable and special; the experience we had was unprecedented and unbeatable; the memories we made will stay with me forever. Thank you for treating me like I mattered and for letting me know that you cared about my feelings and what I was going through. You gave me courage, strength and confidence to keep on going even though you didn’t have a single idea of what I was dealing with. You have been my knight in shining armor.
15. Life is so much more than just words. Words cannot express just how much I love you. I try to tell you every day, but the words just fall short. My love for you is something that can never be measured or defined by words alone. You are the world to me and the reason that I wake up every morning with a smile on my face and hope for a beautiful future ahead of me. I love you and thank you for always making me feel like I’m your world and
16. Thank you for always being in my life and making me smile with your silly jokes and random acts of love in the middle of the night. I’ve known you for so long but we will grow old together notwithstanding. You are my anchor in this ever-spinning world we know we call Earth. I love you so very much with everything I am…and everything I will be. Until we meet again, Stay positive and FIND YOUR PATH!
17. Thank you for making my life full of joy. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I feel so fortunate to have found you. I will be here for you always.
18. Thank you mean very much to me because it’s all I’ve got. Wherever you are, whatever happens, know that I love you very much.
19. I’m beyond thankful to be with you. You are the most amazing person I’ve ever met, and you make me so happy! I never thought someone like you could be in my life…but I’m so grateful every day that you are.
20. Thank you for brightening my days, for giving me purpose in life. You are my light during the dark times, my reason for being. You are my everything, the love of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
21. Thank you for the wonderful evening, let’s do something like this again soon.
22. Your farewell tore out my heart, destroyed my soul, scattered the pieces to the wind. I’ll never love again. You are lost to me forever… Good riddance!!!
23. Thank you so much for everything. The good days. The bad days. The rough times. And the wonderful times! You have always been there through it all even when I didn’t deserve it. I love you so much, and I am so grateful to have you in my life! Goodbye
24. Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for always listening, and understanding regardless of my flaws. Thanks for never giving up on me, regardless of the obstacles that may come our way. Thanks for everything you mean to me. Goodbye
25. Thank you so much for everything. The good days. The bad days. The rough times. And the wonderful times! You have always been there through it all even when I didn’t deserve it. I love you so much, and I am so grateful to have you in my life! Goodbye
26. Thank you for the best 6 years of my life. I will never forget our story or any special moments that we shared. We had lots of laughter, good times, and love. I wish you all the best in the future with everything you do.
27. Thank you for your to be Valentine’s Day gift. I really do not deserve someone like you. You are so much better than I could even imagine. I hope someday soon that I can tell you in person just how much you mean to me.
Thank You and Goodbye Quotes
28. You have been a major part of my life for more than half of the years I have been alive. In so short a time, you have taught me so much about myself and about life in general. You have always been there for me, to listen, to laugh with me, to cry with me. I love you dearly.
29. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me these last few months. You make my life so rewarding. I hope you know how much you mean to me.
30. Thank you for bringing so much joy to my life I don’t know what I would do without you. You are amazing, inside and out.
31. Thank you for telling me that my children are adorable. Thank you for sitting down to dinner with the family. Thank you for making me feel like I am the most important person in your life. You always have a smile on your face when I walk into the room. When I feel so down, you lift my spirits up. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most. I don’t know what I would have done if I never met you.
32. “ Thank you for being my partner in crime. We have had so many adventures together, yet so many more to come! You always know how to make me smile and I can’t help but love you for it.”
33. Well, that’s it. I guess this is goodbye. I’m sorry for any feelings I may have hurt. I didn’t mean to. It’s not you; it’s me! People change and grow apart, and that’s okay. You will always be an important part of my life. Even though we won’t be dating anymore, I will still try to keep you as a friend.
34. Thanks for all you have done for me. I appreciate your love and care so much!
35. “Thank you for being a part of my life, thank you for giving me a reason to smile, thank you for giving me a reason to love. Thank you for being the one that holds my hand through all of my tears. Thank you for being the one that kisses away all of my fears, the one who loves me despite my scars. I will never be able to express just how much I love and appreciate you.
36. Thank you so much for being amazing. I thought I was the luckiest person in the world when we met, but now that I have you in my life I know I am the luckiest person in the world.
37. Thank you so much for being so understanding. I have enjoyed our time together, thank you for being there for me. I will always love you and cherish our memories.
38. If you love someone truly, then tell them. You may not get another chance. Even if they say goodbye, even if they try to push you away, hold onto them forever.
39. I want to run up to you and wrap my arms around your neck and kiss you like I truly love you. But, thank you for all you do for me. Thank you for the beautiful smiles, thank you for helping us make it through class alive, thank you for giving me hope when I thought there was none, but most importantly….thank you for your friendship._o_ Thanks for being the best teacher ever! Love Caleb B.
40. Thank you. You have given me a new life. You make me a better person. Even the best of people have flaws, and I wish I could change mine. But what I can do is to change for the better, and that is what I want to do, with your help. Thank you also for being my friend.
41. When you are someone’s first love, you are someone special. But to be their last love, you are their everything.
42. Thank you for being there through thick and thin. Thank you for not backing down when things got rough, for loving me even when no one else did, thank you for staying strong for me. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you more than words can express!
43. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me, anything that has ever happened to me. Thank you for being in my life. I love you.
44. Thanks for all that you have done for me, thank you for being the best friend that I ever had. Unfortunately, we couldn’t stay together forever, but never forget that I still love you a lot.
45. Thank you’s aren’t nearly enough for all that you do! You make me laugh, think and feel loved. I can’t imagine my life without your special touch. I love you very much.
46. For the many wonderful years we have been together. We have shared a lot of happy memories and sad ones too, but I’m so glad we found each other. We have helped each other through a lot of tough times. I love you with all my heart!
47. I want to say thank you for giving me the best four years of my life. I will never forget the memories we made or the happiness that went along with them. You are an amazing person and I wish the best for you in the future. Thank you for everything.
48. Thank you for staying in my heart and never getting out. I will never forget the chance we had and that we had it together. You will always be very special to me and I hope that I would never hurt you in any way. I will say this again, thank you for everything and goodbye!
49. I want to thank you for being my mom. You are the best mom anyone could have. I have always looked up to you and sought advice from you even though I am almost 20 years older than you. Thank you for all the love and care you have shown me over the years. I will never forget the sacrifices you made so that I may have a better life. I wish more than anything that I have made your life easier by being a good daughter.
50. Thank you for being so special to me. You have shown me what real love is all about. I will cherish this moment in time forever. The best is yet to come I’m sure of it!
Goodbye Thank You Quotes
51. I want to say thank you for your time and attention even though it was only a month it meant a lot to me. For all I’ve said and done in the past, I am sorry. What’s done is done. And I can’t go back in time and change anything. When I think of you, all these pictures come into my head from the good old days. I will always remember when we first met when we were 5 years old when I said
52. Thank you for being my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, my princess and so much more. You have been there through thick and thin and I love you for it! But I have a confession…I love your smile, I love your laugh, your eyes shine brighter than any star in the sky….but most of all I love that you are mine.
53. I can’t believe how much I miss you, every minute of every single day. The phone rings and my heart skips a beat thinking it might be you. The mailman comes with your letters and I rush to read them, wondering what new adventures you are having, what new sights you’re seeing, what new things you are learning.
54. Thank you for being there through thick and thin, for supporting me and letting me know that I can always lean on you. Thank you for loving me and showing me that even in the coldest depths of my depression that you will always bring light to my life. I’ve never felt such a love like this before and I couldn’t be more grateful to have found it with you. I love you!
55. That was a nice ride, but I’m done. You’re self-absorbed, selfish, and immature. I wish I could remember why I dated you for so long.
56. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for everything you have done for me. Your friendship means more to me than I know how to express— I’m so glad that God brought us together. He has a purpose in every twist and turn of our lives— one that we may not always recognize in the moment. But, in looking back with His perspective, I am thankful for all the twists and turns in our lives! Goodbye
57. Thank you for all the fun times, great memories and an amazing future. I will never be able to thank you enough for all your love and support. You have given me the best of myself and I will cherish it forever. You will always be in my heart and in my soul, my one true love.
58. Thank you for the best year of my life. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. When I saw you for the first time I knew we would be together forever and that is exactly what has happened. Thank you for teaching me how to love and what true love really means. You are truly one of a kind and I love you more than words could ever express!
59. It breaks my heart to have to say goodbye to you. I want so much in life to thank you for being so wonderful to me when times were tough, but it is impossible. You are just an amazing person all around, and I’m glad I knew you when I did!
60. Thank you for the deepest love i have ever had. And goodbye. Because I can’t stay with you.
61. Thank you for being my everything. Our time together is blessed, don’t ever forget that my love. I will always be yours and only yours. I am so thankful to have you in my life, never take it for granted dear. Happy birthday my love!
62. Thank you so much for the date. It had been an amazing night. Thank you so much for making me smile and laugh. You are really sweet and kind, not to mention handsome! I’m glad I got to meet you
63. This was the only way I could think of to thank you for changing my life; we both know we wouldn’t be together if it wasn’t for you. Thank you for showing me what it means to love and be loved.
64. Thank you for being there for me. And for always being so thoughtful. From the bottom of my heart, you are the best friend I could ask for. Thank you.
65. Thanks for an amazing time, the hike was beautiful and the flowers were beautiful. Wonderful company, wonderful talk, wonderful dinner……..I wish you all the best!
66. If I could take all the stars in the sky and place them in your eyes, the world would be blind to anything but you. To see your love, passion, power and beauty is to know that nothing compares to you. May the heavens continue to bless our love.
67. I could sit here all night and read through your posts. I’m so lucky to have you. Thank you for being my love, my best friend, my rock and most importantly, my real-life superhero!
68. Thanks for a wonderful series of dates. You really went above and beyond the call of duty. They were all sweet and thoughtful. I’m going to miss you, but I’ll see you the day after tomorrow!
69. Dear future, I will miss you. The things we’ve shared were memorable and special; the experience we had was unprecedented and unbeatable; the memories we made will stay with me forever. Thank you for treating me like I mattered and for letting me know that you cared about my feelings and what I was going through. You gave me courage, strength and confidence to keep on going even though you didn’t have a single idea of what I was dealing with. You have been my knight in shining armor.