The 19th Anniversary is a milestone that warrants an anniversary message which you are sure to remember throughout the years. As soon as you are done reading this letter, save it on your hard disk or mobile phone, print it out, or copy the text, and use it for your 19th wedding anniversary message.
In today’s fast-paced life, the idea of two soulmates managing to stay together for decades seems like a fairy tale. But this is a fairy tale come true for a lot of couples who spend their entire lives with each other. A husband and wife celebrating their 19th anniversary is a remarkable milestone in any relationship. This article is dedicated to those who cherish their wife or husband. go o and have a look.
19th Anniversary Wishes for Husband And Wife
1. My darling wife, I can’t imagine what life would be like without you. You give me so much love and joy and I just don’t think I could live life without you. You are the reason for my smiles, and your love keeps me going each and every day. I would do anything for you always and we will spend our 19th-year side by side no matter what the future brings us. We go on growing old together. Here’s to many years
2. 19 years on Valentine’s day feels great! It’s been a long time coming but feels like forever when I can be with you. Thinking of you puts a smile on my face even on bad days. You are the man of my dreams and I will love you for all my life. Happy 19th Anniversary!
3. I met you 19 years ago today and my life is still a fairytale because you still make me smile. You are my best friend and soulmate, you mean the world to me. I love you with all my heart!
4. We have been married for 19 years and I love being married to you every day. Your presence in my life adds a special touch of joy. I will always love you and cherish the love we share.
5. I will love you forever, I will like you for always, as long as I’m living my baby you’ll be. My heart is wrapped around you with every turn, every breath you take, every move you make…I love you so.
6. I remember our first date. I was so nervous because you were so beautiful. I never thought I would see you again after that one amazing night. Thank goodness I was wrong. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met, and there is no better gift than the gift of your love. Here’s to 19 years! cheers! cheers!
7. We have been married for nineteen years. We have been through so much and yet we have only grown stronger because of it. Through good times and bad, I’m glad to be by your side. In the past, people always told us that it was because we were soul mates. They were right!
8. The day we said I DO was the best day of my life. I love you so much and feel so much love when I am with you. When I close my eyes at night all I can see is you. 21 years still does not seem to be enough time with you but somehow we have made it this far. We have a lot in common and a whole lot more that is just special to us. You are the best husband a wife could ask for, I will always be the shoulder to lean your head on.
9. I love you more than words can say, I am so glad we found each other. You are my best friend and biggest supporter, thank you for standing by me through thick and thin. I hope this card brings you the same joy that I feel when I look at you.
10. In Loving Memory of you on the 19th anniversary of your hard work and dedication to God, family, and mankind.
11. The only thing that could top this weekend was if you were here. You are 9 hours away and it feels like an eternity. I miss you more than ever, the way you hold me, the way your face lights up when you see mine. I love you more today than I did 19 years ago …and no one else compares.”
12. You are my soul mate and I thank God we found each other. Our love has gone far beyond my expectations and I only hope and pray we continue to be this happy in the years to come. We have shared so many wonderful moments together that words cannot express how much you mean to me. You are my best friend, lover, and husband! Thank you for always being there when I need you the most…
13. I love you with all my heart and soul. I am forever yours and will be your side for all time. Every breath, every word, every thought is of you. You complete me and fill the void in my soul…You are the author of my life…I promise to cherish you and honor you, stand with you in stormy weather, comfort you in sorrow, support you in health and encourage you in times of trial. I will love and honor you until that last great day.
More From I Love Messages
- 30 Romantic Short Love Letters for Him from the Heart
- I Am in Love with You Text Messages for Him and Her
- Anniversary Wishes for Wife On Facebook
- Refreshing I Love You Text Messages and Love Paragraphs for Her
- Loving you Messages for Him and Her
- 25th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
- I Need You Because I Love You Text Messages for Him and Her
- 19th Anniversary Wishes for Husband And Wife
- Love Words to Make Her Feel Special
- 25+ Best I Love You so Many Quotes for Him or Her
14. You are my best friend, my soul mate, my better half. There is no other man in the world I would want to face these moments with. We have had our struggles, but every day I love you more and more. You are my rock in this changing world. I couldn’t ask for a better husband or father for our girls. You are my everything!
15. Thanks for being in my life. You are my best friend, my love, and so much more. You mean so much to me, and I thank god every day that you came into my life.
16. Every time I see your beautiful face, I fall in love all over again. You are my soulmate, my everything!
17. I don’t know where I was before I met you. Maybe the same place as the sunshine and the wind, but now I can’t go back. You make my world a better place! I love you so much!
18. My love, 19 years have gone by so fast. Thank you for choosing me so long ago. I never dreamed of starting my life with someone so wonderful. You are my best friend, my soul mate, and my husband…I love you so much.
19. I never thought that 19 years later, through the good times and the bad…you still love me. I love you so much and I thank God every day for the day we met and for always being there to pick me up when I fall. Thank you for putting up with my crazy antics and loving me unconditionally even when we didn’t have a penny to our name. Even when life was tough, we made it work by laughing together.
20. You are my best friend and passionate lover. The love we share has made our marriage as strong as an oak tree and as deep as the ocean. I am eternally grateful for you, for our family, and for the joy that you bring to my life.
19th Anniversary Wishes to Husband
21. When I met you you took my breath away and my heart melted with love. Now I am married to the man of my dreams and life couldn’t be better. I will never stop loving you as long as we both shall live!
22. Every time I think of you my heart beats faster. You are the love of my life, the one that makes the stars shine brighter. I will never stop loving you or telling you that I do. I’m finding it hard right now to find words to express myself but know that I am finding it impossible to think anything other than I love you with all my heart, mind, body, and soul! All my years are spent thinking about you- what will be our future?
23. There are so many people to be thanked for the greatest 19 years of my life. My parents, for teaching me what love is and how to abide by respect without fault or equal in strength. My family, for holding me up when I fall and for pulling me away from cliffs. My friends, countless, who have carried me through hard times and happy times alike. And finally, most important of all, you. For showing me that it’s possible to find something that’s
24. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you. I wish you were here with me, but I am thankful for the years we have had together. You are my best friend, my angel, and my soul mate. I look at our pictures every day to remind myself how lucky I am to have you in my life. My love for you is infinite.
25. You are my best friend forever. I love you more than you will ever know. I miss you every moment that we’re apart, but cherish the time we have together even more!
26. Sometimes I wonder if the whole world knows how fortunate I am to have you. How did I get so lucky to find someone so caring, who loves me so much? Words could never express my love for you. You are my one true love and always will be. I love you with all my heart.
27. I’m so thankful that we found each other. I would do anything for you and love you with all my heart. I love your smile and the way you make me laugh every day and every second of every day. You make me feel like a better person and I wouldn’t want to spend it with anyone else but you.
28. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me a better person and I love you for it. The first time I met you I knew you would be a big part of my life, but I never imagined how much. Your support and caring nature make everything in life better. Thank you!
29. You are my savior, my lover, my best friend. You have been there for me during all the ups and downs that I have been through in my life. Your love has gotten me through all the bad times and made me stronger in tough situations.
30. We’ve made it 19 years and we still love each other like we did on day one. Thank you for all you do and for all that you’ve done to make our lives better. I am truly thankful that God brought us together. You can bet that no matter what happens, I will be here for you and will never stop loving you! I love you Sweetheart, happy anniversary!
31. Happy anniversary, love. I cannot even begin to describe how much you mean to me. You are my best friend, my soul mate, the love of my life. I am so blessed to have you in my life. This year has brought us much happiness and I can’t wait for the years to come. I cherish our love and will never take it for granted. -Susan
32. Nineteen years ago I asked you to be my wife. You have filled my life up with joy and imagined a future with me, a future I never knew was possible. Thank you for seeing beyond the labels, beyond the disability, and into the beauty that is our marriage. You bring me so much happiness that I just can’t stop smiling! I love you more every day.
33. I want to take this opportunity to say I love you and thank you for such a wonderful life. We have been through so much over the years, but our love has held strong and still continues to grow stronger each and every day. Even though we have had our ups and downs, I could never be without you. You are the only one that truly completes me. Thank you for all the years of love, devotion, and commitment that you have given us. It has been a true honor to call
34. We’ve been through so many different roads together. We started off young and clueless about life, and we sure did learn a lot along the way. There were plenty of twists and turns, but our love always remained strong. This is something we should never forget. Thanks for your unconditional love, your devotion, and for staying by my side all these years. I really do love you and cherish this wonderful relationship we share.
35. Much love to you on this special day. With each year that passes, my love for you grows stronger and more profound. Please never doubt that I am right there beside you, wherever life takes us.
36. The first day we met I knew you were going to be a big part of my life. Little did I know that you would become my best friend, lover, and soul mate. Every day I thank God for gifting me with you. You are the most amazing man on the planet and I would give up anything to have you in my life.
37. I love you more every day. I don’t know where all the time goes. I love to watch you sleep, that’s when I get to see your true self; the one who loves me unconditionally and gives me your whole heart.
38. Our relationship has changed over the years, but one thing has remained the same; my love for you. I love you more today than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
39. You are my best friend, my soulmate, my everything. You don’t hesitate to push me in the right direction and I thank you for always giving me encouragement. I know at times I can be hard to deal with but remember, we’ll always make it through together because we’re in this love thing.
40. I think about you every day, Even though I’m not with you I know exactly what you are doing. And sometimes before I fall asleep, I will see your face in front of my eyes.
19th Anniversary Wishes to Wife
41. You are my gentle giant. I love your strength, I love your passion, I love your beauty. You make my heart melt even when it’s cold out.
42. It has been a magical 19 years, filled with laughter and love. You have stood by me through it all, giving me the support and encouragement I need to succeed in life. I am successful in life because you are always there to help me through. Thank you for being my best friend, my soul mate, and my husband!
43. You are my best friend and soul mate. We have been married almost 19 years and we still love each other as much as we did when we first met. Our marriage is full of laughter and love and I wouldn’t change a thing. You are my best friend and I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much!
44. I wanted to share this special day with you and tell you how very much I love and appreciate you. You have been my husband and my best friend for 19 years and I am so full of joy because we will spend the rest of our lives together. I was so lucky to find you and even luckier that you wanted to be my best friend too.
45. I found my forever love when I married you. You are an amazing man and a great husband. I am so glad we found each other. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and always being by my side.
46. 19 years! Wow! That just seems like yesterday that I said “I do” to the most handsome man in the world. I want to say thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for supporting my crazy ideas and dreams. I love you today, tomorrow, and forever!
47. Thank you for being the best husband a girl could ask for! You are my rock and my soulmate, as well as my very best friend. I’m so lucky to have you as my partner in life. I love you with all my heart!
48. You are my best friend and my biggest support. I don’t know what I would do without you. You work as hard as you can to try and provide for me and our family. I love you with all my heart and I will always love you.
49. To my gorgeous wife. You mean everything to me. I love you more than words could ever say. You are truly my best friend and I am so glad we found each other, I will love you forever!
50. I could say I love you a million times and it would never be enough. You are my absolute everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and make memories for our children and grandchildren to tell their grandchildren about. There is no one else in this world for me, just you.
51. The first sight of you took my breath away. The first touch of your handsets my heart pounding. Our love was destiny, the moment we met written in the stars. I will love you for all eternity.
52. I married the only woman that would ever do. I know that now as much as ever. You were my best friend and now you’re my soul mate. I thank God every day for giving me such a blessing as you. I love you more than life itself!
53. I’m so proud of you and all you have become. The father and husband you are, the job you love, and your many accomplishments. You put forth such a great effort and I am so thankful for your love and companionship. I only hope I return the great gifts you give me. I love you!
54. You are my best friend. My soul mate. My everything. I will be forever grateful that our paths crossed. I love you more than words could ever express. Happy 19 years my love!
55. Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! 19 years I’ve been in love with you and never once have we had a fight. It seems like yesterday when we first met. I can’t believe we’ve been married for almost two decades.
56. I have been married to you for 19 years, and every day is so amazing, so precious. If I had more than a lifetime with you I’d never waste a moment, that is why my heart will forever be yours. Our love deepens with each passing day.
57. You have been my best friend, lover, and husband for more than 19 years. Through thick and thin you have always been by my side. I love you so much and want to know that this will never change. I’m so glad we found each other, I would not want any other life or love without you in it.
58. Happy Anniversary my love. Though we have been married for several years, I still can’t believe you are actually mine. You make my life complete, and I cannot imagine it without you. I am so glad to be home at the end of each day knowing that you are here to share it with me.
59. 19 years ago we didn’t know if we would make it. Every day has been a struggle and we had to learn and grow and become who we are today. 17 of those years we were married and strengthened our love through every obstacle. We fought, we cried, we laughed, but at the end of the day, you were always there by my side holding my hand. Today I am stronger because of you and love you more than I ever did. You are my rock and my soul
60. It was 19 years ago today that we started one of the happiest love affairs in the history of the world. You have brought so much joy to my life and I thank God every day for sending you into my world. We have had so many laughs and so many tears, but standing next to you is where I feel most at home. Every night before we go to bed we say our prayer together and every morning, before I wake up, I send a silent “thank you.
19th Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Wife
61. Our friendship has grown stronger, our marriage deeper. It has been a pleasure to share this joyous road with you. The happiness we have found together is ours forever!
62. You are my best friend, my most trusted confidante, the love of my life. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. We’ve had our ups and downs but what relationship hasn’t? We are soulmates and I look forward to growing old by your side. You are the man of my dreams, you make me laugh more than anyone on this earth. I am so thankful to be married to you!
63. You are the most amazing person I know. You fill my heart with joy that I couldn’t even imagine after 19 long years. You are handsome, incredible, smart, and take good care of this wimpy little girl, which means the world to me. I love you!
64. We have had some amazing years together. We stayed strong through everything and you are still the love of my life after all these years. I will always love you, no matter what or how long it might take to get there. You are the most handsome man in the world to me, no matter how grey your hair is!”
65. As the years go by, I am more and more thankful for you than I could ever express. I love you more than life itself, and I will always be yours. Every day with you is better than the last. I wouldn’t change a thing about our life together.
66. I love you more than words can say, more than flowers could ever express. You are my life, my soul mate my lover, my best friend. I am so blessed to have found you and so happy you chose me to be yours forever. Happy Anniversary!
67. You are my partner for life. To all those who asked if after 19 years of marriage, do we still love each other as much as the day we married? The answer is YES! I LOVE YOU TOO!
68. I love being married to you. You have made my life so complete and filled with joy, more than I ever thought possible. Your loving ways and kind heart make you an amazing husband. I am proud to be your wife and commitment to me is the best gift anyone could ask for.
69. Thank you for being the amazing husband and best friend I’ve ever had. Thank you for being my rock through all of life’s events. Thank you for being an amazing father to our children. Thank you for being so loving, caring, gentle, kind, sweet, thoughtful, passionate, generous, passionate, and romantic. You are truly my soul mate! I love you now and always forever!
70. I have been so lucky to have you as a partner over the last nineteen years. Not only have I found a future husband, but a best friend that I can always turn to. You are the one person who has stuck by me through thick and thin and I cannot imagine my life without you.
71. Thanks for creating the perfect life we always dreamed of. You’re so thoughtful and kind to me and I love you more than you know.
72. I wanted to let you know that this year was one of the best. I loved it so much in 2012 and was lucky enough to have it all start with you. I love you more than anything in the world and never want to be without you. You are my heart, my soul, my life…
73. I married my best friend! You are so wonderful to me. I feel so loved and supported every day! Our marriage is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love you with all my heart!
74. You are my soul mate, my true love. I am eternally grateful that God brought us together, only to show us how our lives are better when we are one. I can not imagine how my life would be without you or the love that we share. I never thought it was possible to be in love this much!
75. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my everything. I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are more than I could have ever dreamed of and every day I am thankful for you. You are mine always.
76. To my beautiful wife,
77. That was the shortest goodbye I could stand. I can’t wait until you come home from work. It seems like an eternity since we last saw each other. How am I supposed to go through the day without you? I miss your hands on me, your warm embrace, and a moment just to gaze into your eyes and feel whole again. I would give anything to have you here right now. I love you!
78. Today we celebrate our anniversary. These few years with you have been amazing. I will always cherish the time we spend together. You are my best friend and my soul mate. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. To say that I love you is an understatement; you truly are my world! Congratulations on 19 Years!
79. I’m not sure if I have words to describe how much you mean to me. You are my best friend, my soulmate, my lover, my confidant, and the one person in the whole world that I have always wanted to be with. I am so grateful for your love and support, for everything you do for me & our family. Happy anniversary darling!
80. I can’t believe we’ve been married for over 19 years. It’s flown by so quickly. I remember the day you asked me to marry you more than anything in this world. Every time I look at you I fall even more in love. You are my soul mate, the love of my life. I am so happy to have you on this side of heaven with me, together forever!
19th Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Husband
81. Happy anniversary to my sweet loving husband. Today is just another way to show you that I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for being the best husband ever. – Your loving wife
82. As the years go by I vow to love you more than I ever have. Every day that we spend together is a blessing and I thank you for it. I will continue to love you forever, and when this life is over and we cross into heaven, my eternal vow will be that I will love you endlessly. Happy Anniversary!
83. You are my one true love. I am so lucky to have someone so sweet and caring in my life. Thank you for always being there for me, for our amazing children, and for making me laugh all the time. Proved today how much I mean to you by the most romantic card for me. You’re always on my mind and in my heart, please know that forever. I love you more than words could ever express!
84. I love you more on this day than I did a year ago. It’s hard to believe it’s been 19 years already. Seems like yesterday we were sitting on your bike in the park kissing. I love you and can’t see my life without you.
85. Your love warms me like nothing else can. You are my protector, my lover, my friend, and my soul mate. There isn’t enough time in the day for me to tell you how much I love you. I will always cherish your love and hold your hand forever!
86. You are such an amazing husband. I am so lucky to be married to you. I am truly blessed!
87. Thanks for being my husband, best friend, soul mate. Through thick and thin…then putting on some weight. Thanks for the last 19 years of loving on me! I love you more today than yesterday!
88. I love that we can be ourselves when we’re together. I love your beautiful heart and your kind spirit. I love watching you making up new dances in the kitchen and singing along to the radio with the windows down. I love you forever and always.
89. We have been through a lot and we still stand strong together. We’ve grown, we’ve grown wiser and smarter and stronger and I’m so glad we did. It only took 19 years to realize how perfect we are together. Happy Anniversary!
90. I love you with all my heart and my soul, and I will love you all the days of my life. Happy Anniversary dear.
91. We wanted to write this letter to let you know how much we love and appreciate your love for us. We smile all the time because of our love for each other. We are so thankful to God that he brought us together because without all of you life would be meaningless. You make us happy on a daily basis, and we are blessed.
92. We have been married for 19 long and rewarding years. We have shared everything together, from great joys to great sorrows. You are my best friend, my partner in life, and my soulmate. I love you with all my heart and I can’t imagine spending even one day without you.
93. 19 years ago you came into my life. I never knew how much happiness you would bring. Today I want to thank you for loving me unconditionally, for fighting when necessary, for being my biggest fan, and for supporting me in all my endeavors. You are the man of my dreams, I’m so lucky to share this life with you.
94. Twenty years is a long time. You’ve brought me so much joy and happiness. We have shared so many great times together. I love you more than words could ever express! Thanks for being an amazing wife. I love you more than sunshine, cupcakes, and dance parties!
95. There is something that you should know… I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY PIECE OF MY HEART AND SOUL! I will stay beside you for this journey called LIFE, and I promise to love you through all of it. There will be good times and there will be bad times, but I promise you… OUR LOVE WILL LAST FOREVER!
96. It is an honor to call you my wife. We have made it through some tough times but we’ve always made our way back to one another, and no matter what has happened in the past, I am so glad that you are here in my life. I couldn’t imagine it any other way. Thank you for being there for me always. I love you so very much!
97. I have loved you for so many years it makes it impossible to count, the only thing I know is I will love you forever. You are my best friend, my lover, the star of my life that shines so bright, you are the reason I breathe. True love will find its way into your heart if you just follow your heart, don’t listen to the naysayers. Find a love that is true and honest and you will see there is nothing more blissful than being
98. I love you because in my life, in my world where I’ve never experienced true love until the moment I found you. You mean everything to me, without you I am nothing. Thank you for making me laugh when I was sad, for holding my hand every step of the way helping me to grow and understand this beautiful journey called life.
99. You are my soul mate. You are the love of my life. You are my one true love. I love the way you smell, the way you laugh, your hair, your eyes, your hands, your voice especially when you call out my name. I love how you support me always and push me to be the best that I can be. I am so extremely blessed to share life with you.
100. My love for you grows every day. The first time I saw you I thought how lucky I was to have found someone like you. You are by far the greatest thing that has happened to me. We could not have made it this far without each other. We are so blessed to have found each other and I can’t wait to spend time with you, fall asleep beside you, wake up next to you tomorrow and for the rest of my life.