6th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife: The sixth wedding anniversary is not only of the most popular of years but of all the occasions to celebrate together with your wife. This is certainly due to the lavish gifts that are dispatched at this time around. The sixth wedding anniversary has often been labeled as “The Pearl Anniversary” due to the precious rarity of pearls in gemstones, but it may also be because on this day the couple should wear pearls only. Here are the 6th wedding anniversary wishes for wife.
6th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
1. I love watching our children grow up, thinking of you when I’m at work during the day, and coming home to you every night. You are my best friend; the one I want to share everything with. You are my lover, my confidante, my person. Thank you for 6 wonderful years!
2. Six years ago, we were strangers. I can still remember the first day we met. We tried to ignore each other as if we didn’t exist. It was love at first sight and we both knew it.
3. I know you. Today, every day and every night I have been thinking of loving you more. Loving you in a deeper way, forever. Thanks for helping me to discover the beautiful love that shines in your eyes when you look at me. I am grateful to be your wife!
4. I love you more than I have loved anyone in this world. When I think of the time we have spent together I remember all the laughs, fun, and tears. But most of all I remember how much I love being with you. You are the only one for me, sweetheart!
5. I thought about what I would write and each year I just get more and more excited because I realize that I love you more and more! Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for making our home a Home! Thank you for letting me be the “little girl” that I am inside. You are my soul mate, my partner in life, my best friend forever. I continue to fall in love with you every day!
6. 6 years going strong. You are my soul mate, my lover, and my best friend. I love you more than words could ever express.
7. There aren’t even a fraction of words that I could use to express how proud of you I am. You are my rock, my soul mate, and my everything. I love you with all my heart, and I will love you forever.
8. I never thought I could find a love like this. You’re so amazing and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
9. I still remember the first time I saw you. It was love at first sight, for both of us. We had our problems, but we never stopped trying to make our love work. We had some dark days but somehow found our way through. My love for you is more today than it’s ever been before. Every day I feel more deeply in love with you.
10. As we enter our 6th year of marriage, I am so happy to have found the one person in this world that understands me, takes care of me and loves me more than anyone else. Thank you for being you. I love you.
11. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING! I want you to know that I cherish each moment with you. You are my one true love, my soul mate. I found everything I ever wanted in this life when I met you 6 years ago, 6 years of love, 6 years of marriage, 6 months of our first child, 6 weeks until our next child. Everything in my life is perfect because it includes you. I love you more than anything in the world!
12. I love you so much that I always marvel at how lucky I am to have found you. You are kind, loving, generous, and loyal. You are my best friend, my soul mate, and my lover. I will always cherish these 6 amazing years.
13. I couldn’t forget the day we first met. It was like a movie or a fairy tale. You were so beautiful and sincere I couldn’t take my eyes off of you. You caught my eye and we fell in love. We have been through so much and yet we still find ways to love one another even more. I am so happy to be your husband and you are the first woman that I will ever love. On this day six years ago I knew that you were
14. I feel like each year since we got married it has gotten better. Life is pretty good! I love you, baby. Here’s to many, many more!”
More From I Love Messages
- Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- 50 Romantic Good Night Love Quotes for Her
- 8th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- 100 Reasons Why I Love You for Her
- 60+ Unique Short Farewell Quotes for Him
- Sweet Good Evening Images With Quotes For Lovers
- 100+ Love Words to Make Him Feel Special
- 50 Best ‘You Mean So Much To Me’ Quotes & Sayings
- 70 Engagement Quotes For Him About True Love
- 5th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
15. I will never leave you. I love you too much. You have given me the greatest gift of all, a husband and a family. I will love you forever and hold you close in my heart forever.
16. I still remember the time I first laid eyes on you. I knew instantly that I wanted to spend forever with you. You are not only my best friend but also the love of my life. My biggest fear is losing you, which makes the idea of spending forever with you even sweeter. No matter what life may bring our way, I know nothing will change how much I love you!
17. You are my guiding light, the only one for me. Whenever I am lost you are here to show the way. You are my strength, my love, my rock. Thank you for being here to keep me strong and remind me how wonderful life can be! I love you so much!
18. We have been through so much, but you are still my best friend, the only one I could ever truly love. I am amazed every day by your grace and your beauty. Thank you for being by my side.
19. You mean the world to me and each and every day I fall more in love with you. You are my soul mate and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you.
20. I want to take a moment to thank you for all the love and support you have given me over the years. Every year I grow more in love with you. You touch my heart so deeply that I can’t comprehend how lucky I am, but at the same time, I know how lucky I am to have found someone like you.
21. Thanks for being my best friend. Thanks for always making me laugh. Thanks for caring more about others than yourself. Thanks for always making our family your number 1 priority even when you are sick or having a bad day. Thanks for dealing with my anger and frustrations so well.
22. Every day since I have known you have been an adventure. We have shared so much together and built so many memories. Every day I am thankful to have found your love. I couldn’t imagine the rest of my life without you. Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary!
23. To My Wonderful Wife, I love you, even more, today than when we said ‘I do’ 6 years ago. You are the most amazing wife in the world and an incredible mother to our three beautiful kids. I feel blessed to have you in my life, not only for your love and support but because you are an amazing person in every way. Happy Anniversary!
24. It has been six years together and I love you more every year. You are my soul mate, my best friend, and my world. You have become a part of my life that I simply cannot live without. I love everything in me and it will never change. I can’t wait to see what wonderful things the next six years together bring us!
25. You are simply my love. My wife, the mother of my child. I love you with all my heart and can’t wait to see what wonderful things our future has in store for us. May all your days be full of happiness and may we always stay as one.
6th Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Wife
26. It has been 6 years since we met and so much has happened. We’ve both grown, but our love grows stronger every day. Thank you for being my friend, lover, and the best wife a man could ever ask for.
27. We have been through a lot in our 6 years together. The happy times and the sad. And once again we made it through all the bad times and came out stronger at the end. I am so happy to spend my life with you, for better or for worse, ’til death does us part.
28. Although we’ve been together for many years, I always seem to find something new to love about you. I never get bored of your presence and can’t imagine my life without you. You make me feel like the luckiest person in the world and I love it when you give me that special wink and smile to let me know how much you love me. This past year has been filled with laughter and joy and through it all, we have grown closer. I hope we continue growing
29. You are the best husband a wife could ask for. You have been there through the good times and bad, supporting me, loving me, and encouraging me. There is an endless list of reasons I fell in love with you… how you bring home flowers just because or your big smile when I get home or your heart that is so big the love just pours out of it. I am so glad that I married you!
30. Thank you for being my best friend, my soul mate, my lover. You are the love of my life. You are an amazing mother to our ____, the most beautiful person I know inside and out. I couldn’t ask for more – you are all I need!
31. Thank you for being there through the good and bad. For loving me the way you do. For having my back no matter what. Forgiving me so much happiness, I can’t help but smile all the time. I am so grateful to have you in my life, for loving me unconditionally, and always being there for me. You are my best friend, my soul mate! I love you more now than ever before!
32. I love you more than I did 6 years ago, but less than I will 6 years from now.
33. 6 years ago you married me…6 years ago I fell madly in love with you. you are still my best friend, my rock, my lover, my world.I know this will be the rest of my life filled with love, peace, and happiness. You are my soul mate …I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
34. As we celebrate 6 wonderful years of marriage, I just want you to know that I will love you forever. You are my best friend, soul mate, and partner. I am so thankful that the love of my life is also my best friend. I look forward to another 60 years+ of sharing our lives together.
35. I could never tell you what you mean to me. Every day I fall more in love with the unique person that is you. Having the honor of being your husband is the best moment of my life, you are everything to me. Happy anniversary!
36. Six years ago you became my wife. I am so lucky to have someone so special in my life. Every day I wish for this day to last forever so that I can be with you forever. I love you.
37. I swear, our love just keeps growing. Our passion and desire only ignite with every kiss. Each year you touch my soul and take my breath away. I couldn’t be happier than the day we said I Do! Our life together is one full of love and hope. Thank you for all those kisses and those nights we shared so long ago. My heartbeat for you since the day we met! I love you honey, Happy Anniversary!
38. Six years ago today I married my best friend, you make me a better person. I am so lucky to be your husband, and I love you more every year we are together. I can’t wait for what the future holds for us. Love you!
39. 6 years! What an amazing 6 years. I love you so much! You are my soul mate, my best friend, my everything. I look forward to the next 6 years and every year after that. We may not be perfect but we are perfect for each other.
40. I’m so lucky to have you in my life. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life and allowing me to love and cherish you and I’m so glad we share this special anniversary together, with our most important person in the world, our daughter Natalie. You are my best friend and my soul mate. I will always love you. You mean the world to me.
41. I have never been so in love with someone before. You bring out the best in me and I promise to do the same. With you by my side, I will grow old and die a happy man. Last year we said our vows over but this time I promise to keep them forever.
42. You are my best friend, lover, soul mate, confidant and so much more. You are the light that guides my way, the air that I breathe, and the beating of my heart. I could never live without you. Thank you for all that you do for me every day. Today is just one small way of saying thank you for all that you mean to me.
43. Today I want to tell you how much I love you and how happy I am that you’ve become a part of my life. I know there were a few bumps along the way, but we’ve managed to come out on top and stronger than ever. You are one of a kind! You’re patient, understanding, caring, creative, smart… These qualities make up the woman that I love.
44. It doesn’t take a lot to make me happy. All I need is YOU! To know that we will always be together and making each other laugh and smile brings me great joy. I love you with all my heart and soul and I am so thankful for YOU!
45. Today 6 years ago, you became my wife. 6 years ago I remember marrying my best friend, the love of my life. 6 years ago I thought my life was perfect with you by my side. 6years ago I couldn’t think of anything better than being your husband. 6 years ago today, I fell in love with you all over again, and I will forever.
46. Happy 6 years. 6 years of laughter, 6 years of excitement, 6 years of new experiences. 6 years of wonderful memories, 6 years of bliss. 6 years of love. You are my best friend, my lover, the one person who completes me in every way. I couldn’t have asked for a better partner to spend the rest of my life with. Love you always!
47. I never could have imagined that ten years ago today I would be sitting across the table from you celebrating our anniversary. You are my best friend, my soulmate, and the love of my life. Each day gets better than the last, I know that we will forever be together. Happy Anniversary beautiful wife!
48. You are my best friend, my lover, my soulmate. I love you so much! I don’t know where I would be without you. You are my one and only love. Happy anniversary, baby!
49. I have said before that I love you more today than I did the day we got married. As each day passes I love you even more. You have brought me joy that no one but you can give. Every time we talk on the phone or see each other, I fall more in love with you. Seeing you smile makes my heart melt and being with you brings so much happiness to my life. You are an amazing wife and mother, and I love you so much!
50. every day you amaze me with your beauty, kindness, and strength. I am so lucky to have you as my wife. You have given me three wonderful children which make my life complete. Our love grows stronger each day and I can’t wait for what’s next in our amazing life together!
6th Wedding Anniversary Wishes to My Wife
51. From the first moment I saw you, I knew you were the one for me. When I talk to you, I fall in love all over again. Every day I love you more than the previous day. You are my best friend and my soulmate. I hope that we have many more anniversaries together.
52. You are the perfect wife. I am so blessed to have you. I love you. I love our life together and can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.
53. You are my rock, my everything. I love the way you make me feel, you make me blush with everything you say or do. You are my lover, my best friend. You make me the happiest woman in the world! I love you with all of my heart.
54. You are the best wife. You’ve stuck with me through thick and thin, happy and sad. No matter what life has thrown at us you’ve always been my rock, keeping me grounded when I least expected it. We’ve shared so many good times together—the kids, family vacations, birthdays, holidays, late nights talking about everything under the sun. But above everything else, my favorite time with you is when we go to bed. Nothing in this world
55. The years have gone by so quickly and I’m always surprised how much more in love with you I fall. I want to hold you in our bed every morning and whisper, “I love you,” in your ear every night. I love you so very much!
56. My love for you will never fade and only grow stronger as the years go by. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a wonderful wife, but I will spend the rest of my life trying to return the favor. Thank you for always being there for me, for loving me and putting up with my craziness. Happy Anniversary.
57. Every year I love you more and more. Every year you bring me more joy and happiness. You are my very best friend. I love you my darling wife, with all that which is within me, from the depths of my heart, forever and ever!
58. On this special day, I’d like to let you know how much I appreciate you. Without you, my life would have never been complete. I don’t know what I’d do without your love and support through the years. Being your wife is the best decision I have ever made! Happy anniversary, love!
59. If I remember correctly, the day we were wed was a very happy one. We laughed and cried as we exchanged our vows. Now six years later, I am happier than ever to be your husband. I love you more than life itself…isn’t that what everyone says? I think of our beautiful children every day and how grateful I am to have them. Our life is perfect, loving wife & children, great home, cat. If I had my way; it would stay this way
60. 6 years seems like yesterday, but at the same time, it feels like forever. I could never imagine the happiness you have brought to my life, and I don’t think I’ll ever stop thanking my lucky stars that you fell in love with me. I love you more than I can put into words…
61. I love you, don’t forget that. I promise to make you happy. I promise to never leave you alone. I promise to always be there for you whenever you need me. You are my heart, my soul, my everything. Please know how special you are to me and how much I love you!
62. I love you more today than I did 6 years ago when we said our vows. You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, and the woman that makes me feel more manly than words could ever express. I will never stop thanking God for bringing us together.
63. If this year has been a mirror of our previous years living together, then I will look forward with great joy to many more, for they have been very happy ones, and I have felt my love for you grow with each passing year. We have been married now for six very happy years, and if we add to these years the ones during which we were sweethearts, the total is a considerable number. If this is true, it means that in all our time together we have been happy
64. You are my best friend. Always have been and always will be. I love you with all my heart and soul and I am so thankful that we found one another! You are my rock, my security, and the love of my life.
65. Let’s take a moment to reflect on the past six years. Our first kiss, our first date, our first job together, our wedding, miscarriage, pregnancy, Christy Jr., pregnancy, Jarrett, Christina, etc. I’ve loved every day with you. I love you so much it hurts sometimes. Let’s drink many many many many champagnes for our anniversary!
66. Three years ago we were so young and so excited about the future. We had no idea how amazing it would be. We have grown as people, as a couple, and as parents. It has been so much fun to see our dreams come true. I love you more than I ever thought possible and am so grateful that we found each other!
67. Happy 6th Anniversary, I love you more every day. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I feel so happy just thinking about all the wonderful times we share. Our future is so bright and full of love. Thank you for being you, for loving me unconditionally, and for making me a part of your family! I love you always!
68. I am so lucky to have found you 6 years ago. I am even luckier that you’re still here after 6 years! I love you more than anything in this world. I just want to hold on to you forever and never let go or go a single day without you!
69. Six years ago today we said our vows and celebrated our love for each other. I can’t get you out of my head! You’ve stolen my heart and always stay on my mind. Six years feels like six minutes. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. Your love amazes me and makes me the happiest man alive!
70. Six years have passed so quickly! I can’t even believe it…I have been so blessed to have you by my side these past six years. You bring me security and comfort, without you I would be lost. I love you more every day and as the years pass our love grows deeper and stronger.
More From I Love Messages
- 4th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- 4th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- 30+ Romantic I Love You Quotes For Him
- 5th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- Amazing Farewell Quotes for Friends
- 7th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- Cute Paragraphs for Her with Emojis
- 9th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- Short Love Letter to My Girlfriend
- Images of Love Quotes for Boyfriend—Love Images for Him