18th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife: Wedding anniversary is the most special occasion in any couple’s life. It is very important for husband and wife to celebrate the wedding anniversary with immense love and romance.
18th Wedding anniversary is celebrated to honor love, trust, and understanding each other better. Follow the below lines to write impressive 18th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife so that you can cherish this beautiful occasion with your lovely partners.
18th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
1. I am forever in love with you. I can’t believe it is already the 18th year of our marriage. And with every passing year, my love grows stronger, deeper, and more intense.
2. 18 years and we still love each other! 18 years and you still put up with me (most of the time). Thank you for not finding someone better and leaving me. I love you more than I thought it was even possible to love somebody. You are my best friend, crazy adventure buddy, lover, and everything.
3. To my best friend, my husband. You have given me so much love and happiness. 18 years ago I thought that I could never find someone so amazing. But you proved me wrong. I love you more each passing day! Thank you for being there for me through it all!
4. I love you. The first time I looked into your eyes I knew there was something special I’d never felt before. From that moment on, our lives became entwined like two vines twisting together to form one beautiful, indestructible vine. You are so very special to me. You are kind and loving, thoughtful and generous. I am so lucky to have found you and have you in my life for so many years now. With each passing year, I fall more in
5. We have been together for a very long time, and we have had some tough times, but I love you more now than ever. Your love is divine and I am so lucky to be a part of your life. There is nothing that could ever keep us from each other or from loving each other completely.”
6. I dreamed about you for years before I got the chance to love you. Thank you for giving me a happily ever after with you always by my side. I am so lucky to have found you and I can’t wait for all the adventures that lie ahead of us!
7. When we met I was young and unsure of my life. You helped mold me into the person I am today. Thank you for always loving me, helping me, supporting me, and growing with me. Our lives together are something I never would have dreamed possible. You are always in my heart and soul.
8. Life has brought us many ups and downs, but whenever I see you smile I know it was all worth it. 18 years ago today we were married and I wanted to let you know that I love you more now than ever before. You have given me the most amazing life, a wonderful daughter and always seem to be able to make me smile no matter what. You are my best friend and my soul mate and without you, by my side, everything would be incomplete.
9. I love you more today after 18 years of marriage than I did on our wedding day. You are my best friend, my partner through good times and bad, my everything.
10. I never thought that I would be happily married to the love of my life for this long. But now that the day is finally here, I am so grateful for every single moment with you. You are my best friend, my support system, my lover. Thank you for always being there for me and I hope to enjoy another 18 years with you!
11. On this day 18 years ago, I married the love of my life. As I sit here holding your hand, I can’t help but look back on all the memories that we have made. Baby, you are my forever, you are my soul mate and I am so lucky to have found you. Your love has made me strong and our lives have blessed me with two beautiful children. Together we will continue to make many more wonderful memories.
12. Every day I look at you and the love grows stronger. Words can’t express how much I appreciate your love. You have given me a happy life that I hope to spend the rest of my life with you. It doesn’t matter what happens, you are my best friend, lover, partner, and my heart. Without you, I would be lost in the world. Wouldn’t take anything for our love!
13. I am so blessed to have had such a wonderful husband. I am the lucky lady who gets to go home to you every day of my life. You enrich my days with your playful smile and your joyful laughter. Even though our 18 years together have been challenging, I cherish each and every memory and moment we share.
More From I Love Messages
- Short Love Quotes for Him From the Heart
- Long Sweet Messages to Send to Your Girlfriend with Images
- Quotes to Make a Guy Fall in Love With You Over Text Messages
- 80 Sweet Text Messages to Send to Your Girlfriend
- Take Care Messages for Boyfriend
- 18th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
- 30+ Romantic I Love You Quotes For Him
- Falling in Love Quotes for Him
- 10th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- 50 Romantic Love Notes For Her From The Heart
14. The beautiful wedding vows we took are more real to me today than they were even 18 years ago when I promised to love you forever. You are my best friend and soul mate, the one who shares my life’s adventures. The love you’ve given me through the years has ensured that our vows have always been kept. I couldn’t have asked for a better husband to share this journey with. I vow to always be your loving wife.
15. Your love is not something I take for granted. I know how blessed I am to have you. We have seen so much together, highs and lows. But no matter what happened next you were there with me making things better. Your love takes away the fear of being alone. You are the most handsome man in the world, intelligent, funny, charming and so loving. You are my best friend, my lover, my soul mate. To say that I cherish you is an understatement.
16. I love you more today than I did the day we married. You have shown me that true love does exist. No one makes me laugh harder, no one has my back more. I don’t want to spend another moment without you. You are my brother, my partner in this crazy world, and the love of my life!
17. Today we light the candles and reflect on all that we’ve become. You bring out the best in me and I love you for it. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think of you. I look forward to our future together and our future children.
18. I pray that God continues to bless our journey together. May our hearts continue to beat as one. I look forward to all the love, laughter, joy, and adventure that God has in store for us. I love you.
19. Happy 18th Anniversary! I just wanted to let you know how much I love you. When we got married it was the most wonderful day of my life. Through the good times and the bad, I wouldn’t change a thing. You are my best friend and my rock. Thank you for always loving me.
20. When I married you, I’ll confess I was frightened for life. I didn’t think two people could be so close, but you proved me wrong. Every day spent with you is like another chance at happiness. Here’s to eighteen years filled with love!
21. It is so hard to believe that eighteen years ago I said “I do” to my soul mate. I can’t think of anything else that would bring more joy into my life than you. You are the love of my life, my world, and any time that we don’t spend together seems like an eternity until we are together again. I love you more than words could ever say, and am so thankful for you making my life more complete.”
22. I cannot express how much you mean to me… how happy I am to be with you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!… It’s been eighteen years and we still fall more and more in love every day. You are my best friend and the one I want to share all of life’s adventures with.
23. I love you more than anything else in the world. You are my soulmate, my best friend, and my husband. I cannot imagine life without you and I’m blessed to be spending the rest of our lives together.
24. I may not always tell you, but you are the love of my life. The light of my world. You bring me more happiness than I could ever imagine. Thank you for sticking it out for 18 years. Though these have been the greatest years of my life, I’m ready to make many more memories to share with you and with our children and grandchildren.
25. I have never loved anyone so much… not even close. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Thank you for being my forever person, for marrying me, and for being you!
18th Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Wife
26. I want to hold you tight in my arms and never let go, but I also want to run away with you and enjoy the sweet little moments. We’ve had so many struggles in these 18 years together, I’m so glad we persevered through it all. What I wouldn’t give to go back in time so I could see your smile again when you first saw me at the airport when you came to this country for the first time.
27. I love you so much. You mean so much to me and I can’t imagine what my life would be like without you. I never thought I could be this happy
28. Wow, when I think about how long we have been together my mind is blown. We have made so many wonderful memories & so much great love over the years. I look forward to many more years of this! You are truly my best friend in the world.
29. As we walk through this life together we will love and support each other and keep each other safe and secure. We promise to love and honor each other and our children and to make our home a place of peace, happiness, and joy.
30. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are my person, my best friend, my lover. I love you with all of my heart!
31. I can’t believe we have been married for 18 years! I still feel like the luckiest and happiest girl in the world. I love you more and more every day and can’t wait for many more years to come. You are what makes my life so special and I can never thank you enough for all you do for me.
32. Today is a very special day. We have been married for 18 wonderful years. I have loved every year and each moment with you. You have brought so much joy into my life and I want to thank you for being my best friend as well as my husband. Through all the hardships as well as our wonderful times everything has been amazing because of you! I love you,
33. To an AMAZING 18 years together. We couldn’t have done this without your support. I’m so proud to be your wife.
34. I think we’ve made it 18 years and we still look at each other and smile. I can’t wait to see what else we can create together in the future. Thank you for all your love and support over the years! I love you, baby.
35. The love of my life. 18 years have been so amazing, so much joy and happiness from the moment we met. Every day I fall more in love with you, you are my soul mate and best friend. So lucky to have you by my side, every day is a better day when I get to see the smile on your face. I love you!
36. For 18 years now, I have been happy to call you my husband. When we first met, I never would have expected a love like ours could last this long. We have faced many trials along the way, but we have also experienced so much joy and happiness.
37. There are so many things I want to say about how much I love you. You have been my soul mate, my lover, and my best friend. We have shared the happiest of times and the saddest of times. Our love carries us through all of life’s ups and downs. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t appreciate you being in my life, loving me unconditionally, for just being you!
38. Every day I fall more in love with you. You are my best friend, my lover, my partner in crime. We have shared so much together and are building an incredible life together. I can’t wait to see all the adventures that lay in front of us. I love you to the moon and back!
39. Like trees in a forest, our roots intertwine and grow deeper every year. We’ve grown stronger together than we ever could have on our own. You are my best friend, my lover, and the man I will be with forever. I love you so much!
40. On this day 18 years ago, a little man brought a girl to meet his mother. Little did I know that day the man I was going to fall in love with. I will spend the rest of my life loving you and treating you like a princess for all 3 of the children we brought into this world together.
41. Thank you for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for making every day special. Thank you for encouraging me to chase my dreams. Thank you for helping me grow to be a better person. I love you more than ever.
42. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, many many many many many years! You are everything I ever dreamed of and more.
43. My Dearest Beloved, At this time, I honor and cherish you with all my heart I thank God for the great fortune of having you as a partner, a friend, and a lover. I will always honor you as I greet this day anew, as we begin our eighteenth year together as husband and wife! You are my sweetheart, my precious one. My love for you grows stronger each passing day.
44. As I sit here on our 18th anniversary, my heart filled with love for you, I think back over the years. When was it that I fell in love with you? Was it when you held my hand at our first high school football game? Was it when you first kissed me after your senior prom? Was it the day we said “I do” and became man and wife? No matter what, I will always feel this way.
45. 18 years of marriage is no joke. We have been through good times and bad, but we have always stuck by each other. Our time together has been the most wonderful experience of my life and not once have I ever regretted being by your side. Thank you for being my best friend and loving me unconditionally through it all. I am grateful to call you my husband and I love you more than anything in the world.
46. I can’t believe we have been married for 18 years. That seems like yesterday when we were told we could go on our way to getting married. Every day I am glad that you are by my side. You bring out the best in me and without you, I feel lost. You are my soul mate and the love of my life. Thank you for being my best friend, lover, confidant, and husband.
47. It’s hard to believe that 18 years ago I got down on one knee and asked you to be my wife. The thought of life without you scares me more than anything on this earth. We have seen it all, good times and bad, happy tears and sad tears. There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you. You are my soul mate, the love of my life. I will never stop loving you or appreciating what we share!
48. When I was just a young girl of seventeen, I never thought that my dreams would really come true. I knew at that moment, though, that somehow I’d find someone to love. And he did come along! You hold my hand in good times and in bad, you’re always so wonderful. That day when you asked me to be your wife, was the happiest day of my life. Now eighteen years have passed so quickly, I still get butterflies when we kiss
49. I am so lucky to have a life full of ups and downs with you by my side. 18 years from two 18-year-old to a loving family of 4 is amazing, but it doesn’t show how much love there is in our hearts. I wouldn’t want anything more than the moments we have had together!
50. Over the past 18 years of marriage, I have been so lucky to have you. Each year has been filled with laughter, loving memories, and more additions to our family of four. There have been a few bumps in the road but we have stood strong through each one of them. You are my best friend and soul mate and I love you more than words could ever express. I am so thankful that God put you in my life.
18 Years of Togetherness Anniversary
51. I know that our love will last forever. I will always be yours and you will always be mine. Nothing could ever compare to the love we share, it’s one of a kind. With you I can do anything, you are my life and I am yours.
52. Over 18 years ago on a cold February day, our lives would change forever. I didn’t know it at the time, but you were the one for me. It has been an amazing ride and I wouldn’t have done it without you. You are truly my soulmate and I am so happy we decided to share a life together. You’ve made me laugh, made me cry, and made me truly happy. Thanks for being an amazing husband.
53. Although I’ve said it many times before. I just want to say that I Love You. I appreciate all you do for me and our family. You are my husband, my best friend, my soul mate, and the love of my life.
54. I love you more than the birth of our first child, more than those first few words he quietly uttered. You are the greatest husband and father I know. Everything I do is for you and me, four because that is what we started as and always be: Together.
55. My love, today marks 18 years together. 18 wonderful years. 18 years of ups and downs, but through it, all your love has brought me happiness that no one else could. We have our issues just like any couple, but at the end of the day, you are my partner, my source of strength, my lover, my best friend. I hope our relationship lasts forever and ever! Happy Anniversary!
56. You are my soul mate, my best friend, the love of my life. I am so lucky you are in mine. Happy 18th Anniversary!
57. Happy 18th Anniversary! How did we get here? Where did the time go? It just seems like yesterday that we were pledging our love to one another. Now we are celebrating our 18th year of marriage and I am still in awe of you and your love for me. Bob, you make me feel like a young girl in love and I can’t stop smiling.
58. Loving you is the easiest thing I have ever done, because loving you means never having to say I’m sorry. It means dancing in sunshine rainbows and floating on clouds together. It means being carefree, fun-filled days and nights filled with romance. It means spending every minute of every day together for the rest of our lives. Happy Anniversary! You are my soul mate! I love you forever!
59. I just want to let you know that I love you and that I am very grateful to have had almost 20 years with you. I can say without a doubt that we have had more good times than bad and we’ve made it through so much together. You are such a wonderful person and such a great husband. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you and feel very fortunate to call you my husband!
60. Even though our days are busy and crazy, every second of it is worth it. I can’t imagine my life without you, nor would I want to. You are the love of my life and the better husband I could have ever imagined. You have brought me so much joy and laughter, and have made my dreams come true.
61. I love you more than anything else in the world. I will never stop loving you because my love for you grows with every passing moment. I love how much we love each other! We are so fortunate to have found each other.
62. We have spent almost half our lives together. I think about the time we met, dated, and how you saved my life. I am so lucky to have you, thank you for making me laugh so much and for the love you give me every day. I love you!
63. The love I feel for you grows deeper and stronger every day. You are such a caring and understanding man, who has such a big heart that it takes my breath away. I promise to always be here to comfort you, love you, and support you in everything you do. You mean the world to me and I would walk through the fires of hell for you.
64. You’re the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before going to bed. You’re a wonderful father to our kids and a loving husband to me. Our love will grow stronger as years go by, for this, I truly believe.
65. I have loved you since the moment I first laid my eyes on you. You are an amazing man, husband, and father. Watching you grow into the man I knew you could be has been amazing. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what. I love you with all my heart.
66. I am so thankful for you. You are my best friend. You are all I ever wanted in a man. I love that I can come to you with anything and you understand me completely. Your love is unconditional. We have traveled on some amazing roads together; I know there are many more roads to travel together, and along the way, I will continue to fall more deeply in love with you.
67. I remember the first time I saw you, my heart skipped a beat. As you walked up to me, things just felt right. I will never forget that moment I knew you were the man for me. The first time we kissed I knew my life would be nothing less than spectacular. For all these years it has been nothing other than perfect. I adore you more each day. Happy 18th anniversary my love!”
68. Darling, you were there for me through the good times and the bad. I am glad that we are celebrating another year together. Thank you for making life more meaningful, for you are my forever love. I cherish every moment with you. I will hold your hand tightly as life takes us on an adventure that will last forever. You are my soul mate!
69. My love, I just wanted to tell you that 18 years ago I made the best decision of my life… marrying you. You are my best friend and the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. We have made it through so much in these 18 years and continue to evolve into something even stronger than before. Thank you for being there for me through everything… ups and downs, good times and hard times, but most of all thank you for making me laugh when I feel
70. We were a single breath apart and yet a million miles away from each other. Life brought us together and somehow we found each other. Today as we look back at the past 18 years, we can’t help but smile. We have been through so much together, the greatest of love and grace…we have found ourselves in each other’s arms because life planned it that way. I LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU!
71. Last night we were looking back over our wedding album and realized eighteen years had passed since we first said: “I do”. Looking back, I remember the good times and the bad, but every moment with you has been worth it! You make me laugh, support me through everything life throws at us, and provide for this family.
72. Thanks for your love and support through the years. You taught me what it means to live and love and I am proud to be called your wife. I will always love you … from the depths of my soul to the tips of my toes!
73. Today I will say it again… “I LOVE YOU BABY” You are my soulmate, my life, my heart. The greatest gift I have ever received. I will spend the rest of my days showing you exactly how much you mean to me!”
74. To my husband, you have been a wonderful husband and a great dad. You work so hard to provide for your family and I am so thankful. I will always love you.
75. I want us to grow old together. I want to take care of you, I want to watch the snowfall with you every winter night, and I want to be there for every moment that comes our way. You are my soul mate, my best friend, and my one true love.
18 Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
76. When you hold my hand in public, I can’t help but smile. You make me feel so safe and I know that whatever happens, you will be right by my side. You are a wonderful husband and a wonderful father. We have been through so much together and I would go through it all again if it meant I could spend my life with you by my side.
77. I love you more today than I did the day before. And if it’s possible, even more, tomorrow. You are in my heart forever.
78. I so dream of the day when we grow old together and find a quiet place to settle down and be together. I will hold your hand and swing over a bridge as we walk home from church on Sunday afternoon. Our children will bring their families and we will be surrounded by love and all our dreams come true.
79. You are the man of my dreams. You hold me together and make me stronger than I ever thought was possible. I love you with all my heart and soul. Happy 1 month to our 18th Anniversary! I wish we had 62 more! Love you always.
80. We’ve come a long way together. We overcame a lot of obstacles and learned to love each other even more in the process. We’ve grown a lot and we continue to grow together every day. I love you with all my heart! Happy Anniversary
81. My darling wife. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love your smile, body, and soul. You complete me and make life so worth living. Happy anniversary and I promise to love you more for all time.
82. You have been my husband for 18 years! I can’t believe it. We have come a long way since we were just kids falling in love. Our lives have changed so much, but I’m so glad to still be married to my best friend, the one that made my heart skip a beat when he asked me to be his wife. You are my soul mate and I will love you forever!
83. Even after 18 years, your love still amazes me. You inspire me with your kindness, compel me with your sharp mind, and intoxicate me with your passion. I get more excited every day about our future because you are showing me just how happy we can be together.
84. I love you so much. Your smile lights up my heart and causes butterflies to flutter in my stomach. You are my soul mate who completes me, who puts the shine back in my eyes, the spring back in my step, fire in my belly, and joy in my soul. Our love is magic, our soul connection is divine, and the world around us is full of happiness because of it. May our love last forever.
85. There’s no more I need to say than I love you. You are my rock and my heart. Thank you for always being there for me during the good and the bad. Through everything we have been through, we will never lose each other because of the strong love we have for one another.
86. To my wife, I love you. So much in fact that if we added up all the letters in these 3 little words there would never be enough space. You are my best friend, my lover, my mother to our children, and most importantly my soul mate. You are the other half of my heart and I know this for sure because it only beats for you. The best thing I ever did was to marry you.
87. I have been with you for 18 years. In those years I have been so blessed to have you by my side. When I think about where we started 18 years ago it amazes me what you mean to me.
88. We met and fell in love before we could even see who we really were. We knew we were meant to be and we have been through so much together! We have been through sickness, health, kids, summer solstice, the fall equinox, the winter solstice, and spring equinox. Our entire lives have been a beautiful fairy-tale both happy and sad.
89. We really did it. Two decades together and still going strong. I will never forget the day we met at the bus station, remember the look of surprise on your face when you realized I was shorter than you’d expected? We have had our ups and downs, but the good times always win through in the end. Thank you for all your love and support.
90. Happy 18th Anniversary my Love: Today we celebrate the proud and exciting milestone of eighteen years together. These years have been amazing and I’m looking forward to many more with you by my side. I love you more each day, but even on our first date, I knew that there was something special about you that would change my life forever. From the first time, we locked eyes, to our first kiss, to the day we got married – it has been a magical journey and I will
91. There have been a lot of firsts throughout this amazing journey we’ve been on together. Starting a company, buying a house, first date, the first time you told me I love you. But I never forget our first kiss! You were so nervous but it was the sweetest kiss I have ever had. I have been blessed to be your wife for 18 years and I can’t wait for another 18. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
92. He is the sparkle in my eyes. The kick in my heart. My best friend, my lover, my confidant. I love him with all of my heart and soul. I am so lucky to have him by my side; to laugh with him, to cry with him, and to grow old together. Sometimes things get tough, but I am glad I walked this journey with you. Thank you for 18 amazing years of marriage!
93. The past eighteen years were the best years of my life. Sure, things got off to a rocky start but it was because of that I found you. Before long I knew you were the one for me. We’ve overcome so many obstacles together, and nothing can stop us now. Every day I am thankful to wake up next to you and fall asleep in your arms each night. You are my life, my love, my everything!
94. Together we make a perfect love story. With you, by my side, I can do anything. 18 years and still going strong! Love you always, my sweetheart!
95. After eighteen years I can honestly say that we still have the kind of love that makes my knees go weak and the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I love you more than ever!
96. We have been through a lot as a couple, as I’m sure most of you reading this know. But through it, all your love for me is still as strong as the first day we met. You are my best friend and that will never change. Thank you for sharing your life with me, I love you!!
97. I want to tell you how much I love you, my best friend. You make me happy no matter what. No one makes me laugh as you do. Weddings, babies, work it doesn’t matter. Just having you there by my side is all I need. Knowing I will get to spend the rest of my life with someone that loves and cares for me is a dream come true!
98. There is something I need to say. I love you more than there are stars in the sky. It seems like only yesterday that we were standing at the altar, facing each other standing hand-in-hand. We were filled with so much happiness that our hearts could barely hold it all. Holding your hands again today, I know my heart will overflow with the same love I’ve always had for you. The rest of my life is yours…I love you forever!
99. Life is like a bank account. You put in deposits of love, time, affection, and care. Withdrawals consist of the demands of daily life; stress; miscommunications; and financial strain. Through it all, you’ve remained true blue! To me, that says love is real! You are my everyday hero! I’m with you forever! I LOVE YOU
100. You are my best friend, my soul mate. You are the only one I want in my life. You are the most amazing man I’ve ever known and I can’t imagine life without you.
More From I Love Messages
- 21st Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
- Take Care Messages for Boyfriend
- Love Paragraphs for Her Copy and Paste with Love Images
- Romantic Love Messages For My Husband With Images
- 19th Anniversary Wishes for Husband And Wife
- I Am in Love with You Text Messages for Him and Her
- 50 Cute Quotes for Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile
- Sweet Love Messages for Her to Make Her Smile
- Long Sweet Messages to Send to Your Girlfriend with Images
- 50 Romantic Love Notes For Her From The Heart