17th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife: The seventeenth anniversary is a time for a husband and wife to reflect on their journey, to take a moment and recognize how far they have come since the first day they met. It’s also a time to be grateful, as there are countless individuals who will never share the unique bond that only a committed couple shares.
17th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
1. Honey, you are the man of my dreams. You always have been and ever will be. I still remember you from all those years ago, when I was a silly girl. And man, have we been through a lot since then! But the one thing that never changed is us. We always stayed strong and true to who we are. And that’s why we stand here today celebrating 17 years of marriage. My dear husband, I want you to know that I will love you.
2. Happy Anniversary Babe! Seventeen years together and two beautiful kids! I love you more today than I did 17 years ago. Through the hard times and the good, we have grown stronger and closer. Thank you for being my best friend and making me laugh every day! I can’t wait to see what our future will hold and how much more in love we will be!
3. You are my soul mate, my best friend, and the love of my life. Seventeen years ago today our paths crossed and our lives changed forever. They say, “If you love something set it free.” Our first kiss was an instant desire and we just knew we were meant for each other. I don’t know what I did before you came into my life or how I ever lived without you. You will always be the only one I want…the only one
4. Happy anniversary, my love! I am so blessed to have you in my life. The years have gone by too quickly but I wouldn’t change a thing; all the memories that we’ve made are special to me. I love you with all that I am, and I can’t wait for this amazing ride that life has in store for us. Love you!
5. I want to tell you now how much I care. When I think of our future together, it warms my heart and sends shivers down my spine like only love can do. I will always take care of you and love you for your strength, wisdom, and ability to make me smile even when we’re apart. Thanks for the last 17 years – I look forward to the next 17.
6. I’m eternally grateful for the day we got married. You make my life better and I am so lucky to have you as my husband. You have my heart, it will always be yours. I love you from the bottom of my heart!
7. We have spent so many wonderful years together. We have grown so much closer, you’re my best friend. I thank God for you every day because you are the love of my life…the only one who has ever made me feel this way.
8. Happy anniversary! 17 years is so much more than I ever hoped for when we met. I am so blessed to be married to you. I will love you forever and cherish our life together. Thank you for your love, understanding, friendship, children, and the best birthday wishes for my husband your unconditional love.”
9. September 4th, 1987 was the most memorable day of my life. I said I do and you said you do as well. We were married. It’s been 17 years and we haven’t looked back once! You mean so much to me and I love you with every ounce of my soul. Happy 17th anniversary my love. Our love grows and grows and I can’t wait to see what is to come.
10. As the years go by, I fall more in love with you. I cannot imagine a life without you or to have found someone as perfect as you. You are so patient and understanding. You always know what to say and how to say it perfectly. I’ve been lucky to have you as my husband for 17 years. From now on I want to be the best wife to you possible!
11. I love you with all my heart and soul! Our lives have been one great adventure and I look forward to the next 17 years and beyond! You make me laugh and smile; you make me feel like the most wonderful woman in the world. I love you with all my heart and soul, now and forever!
12. My love, 17 years ago I told you that I would love you forever. And that promise has never changed. We’ve grown together, grown wiser, and grown closer through everything that life has thrown at us. You are my greatest accomplishment!
13. 17 Years have passed so fast. Every day I am so thankful for you. You have given me all I could have ever hoped for. You are my soul mate and the love of my life. I am always amazed at how much we love and care for each other and that we can still find things to talk about. Whenever we go walking we never walk the same way many times because we see something new and exciting every day! We can’t wait until the future because it will be full of
14. I love you so much “Husband”. You are my best friend, my soul mate, my better half. I love the way you love our family, your sense of humor, and your tender heart. I’m so glad we have shared life together for 17 years! Thank you for being the best husband in the world!
More From I Love Messages
- 8th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- 4th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- Amazing Farewell Quotes for Friends
- 100+ Heartwarming Deep Love Quotes for Wife
- 60+ Unique Polite Break Up Messages
- 3rd Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- 120 Short Love Messages For Him and Her With Photos
- Heart Touching 1st Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- 17th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
- Long Sweet Messages to Send to Your Girlfriend with Images
15. You are the most caring, loving, and giving man in the world. Im so lucky to have you in my life. I will always cherish our memories together. I love you with all of my heart and soul, from this day forward ‘til death does us part!
16. You are the most amazing man I know. I love you with all my heart. I am so glad that we chose to spend our life together. You are my everything, my soul mate, and the only one that I will ever love.
17. My love for you will last a lifetime and beyond. I am so humbled to have a man as great as you to share the rest of my days with. I couldn’t have asked for a better husband, best friend and companion through life. Each day I grow more in love with you.
18. Today I feel so lucky. I have you in my life! My best friend, love of my life, my soul mate. What did I do so right to deserve you? I am more in love with you today than I was on our wedding day. You are my motivator, my inspiration, my world. You are the foundation that holds up the rest of my life. I love you wholeheartedly and completely, more today then yesterday and less tomorrow
19. I’m so thankful to have you by my side, sharing each day with me. I love spending every second with you and look forward to life with you.
20. 17 years ago we were set into motion, now I can’t imagine a life without you. Our love has grown stronger as the years have gone by and I can’t see a life without you by my side. Thank you for being the most amazing partner a person could ever wish for.
21. Happy Anniversary, my love! The past 17 years have been the best of my life. I miss you at work and I can’t wait to see you when I get home. You’re the best husband ever! I love you so much, I feel it in my bones.
22. I don’t know how or when it happened, but I know I love you more now than I did the day we said: “I do.” The years have taken their toll on us both… We look at each other and still see that young man and woman that said “I do” 17 years ago, even though the wrinkles and gray hairs prove otherwise. Our physical appearance changes but our love never fails.
23. 17 years already?! When you said ‘I do’ I knew my life was ours. I thought to myself, this amazing man will be by my side always. Then when we look into the eyes of each other for the first time our hearts were filled with nothing but love.
24. I can’t find the words to explain how much we mean to each other. The bond between us grows deeper as time passes and as you continue to remind me how much I mean to you. I adore you and I love you now and forever!
25. You mean the world to me. Without you everything would be meaningless. You always bring happiness to my life, and I can’t wait for our future together. I love you, Babe.
17th Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Wife
26. This year has been one of the hardest, yet most rewarding years. As the miles get deeper and the big events get further apart, I can say that I am truly happy. We have grown together in love and respect while keeping our own identities. You are my best friend and life partner, my soul mate, my everything. We’ve made it through so many years of ups and downs already – I know we can make it through another hundred more. I love you with all my heart
27. I’m so lucky that I found you. You are my soul mate and the best thing that has ever happened to me. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn’t do for you. Thank you for being there for me every day, being my biggest supporter, and loving me unconditionally through everything. You have made my life amazing and have given me a reason to smile every day. I love you so much!
28. I LOVE YOU! The day you were born was the best day of my life. I remember watching you grow up and always wishing I could make every pain, tear and hurt go away. As a child, you were a beautiful little girl, as a teenager you were a stunning young lady. With each passing year, your beauty got better and better to this perfect wonder that stands before me now. You are simply amazing and I would not change one thing about you for the world.
29. Life with you has been the best ever. I look forward to each day and all our adventures together. Forever you will hold my heart; it beats only for you.
30. There are so many things that I love about you. Whenever I try to make a list of all your favorite qualities, I am left with the word LOVE on my page. It is impossible to describe the way you make me feel.
31. We’ve never stopped loving each other, and we’ll never stop. I think it’s so amazing that we can get through anything; bad days, sad days, mad days. I wouldn’t want to spend my time with anyone else besides you.
32. You and I have gone through a lot in 17 years. You helped me through my toughest times and you made every day better. I would do anything for you, and that includes loving you endlessly! I’m happy to celebrate all the little moments we’ve shared over the years, but most of all the best is to come. Much love always, Happy Anniversary Baby!!!
33. I can’t believe it’s our 17th anniversary today. I remember the day you asked me to marry you like yesterday….what an amazing journey we have shared. We may not always agree with each other, but I will always be here to love and support you. Everyday I fall deeper in love with you….I love you baby! Happy Anniversary!
34. 17 years ago I was the happiest I have ever been. I had no idea at that moment that in 17 years I would still be the happiest I have ever been. Marriage is commitment, love, sacrifice, compromise… but marriage is also fun, exciting, passionate, adventurous… and all the reasons above and more! I love you and am so glad we committed our lives to one another. Today and every day forevermore! Love always.
35. I love you so much! You are the most amazing husband, lover, friend, and companion anyone could hope for. I’m grateful every day that our paths crossed. Our love is strong & deep! I can’t wait to spend many more years with you! Thanks for being my best friend! Happy Anniversary my darling!!!
36. 17 years. That’s how long we have been together. You are my best friend, my soul mate, the love of my life. I wouldn’t change a single thing. I love you more than anything!
37. The moment I saw you, I felt like the luckiest man alive. You’ve kept that feeling with you every day for the past 17 years. Our life together has been nothing short of extraordinary. The thought of not waking up next to you makes me shudder with despair. I love you so much!
38. What can I say that hasn’t already been said? I love you and all the gifts that you bring into my life. You have no idea how much I look forward to seeing you every day. You are my best friend. My soul mate. I can’t wait for all the memories we will make as the years go on.
39. We’ve come so far together. There’s no way I can think of life without you because you are my soul mate, the one who brought me out of the darkness. Thank you for loving me through all my ups and downs. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful, so special. I love you with all my heart!
40. I want to thank you for all the sacrifices you have made to support me in my career. I also want to thank you for being a great dad and a great husband. You are my inspiration in life! I love you more than words could tell.
41. I love you so much!! I am so grateful to have found someone who can put up with me. When I feel like nothing is going right or that my life is coming down on me, you are there to pick me up. Nothing could make me happier than I am now. I never imagined that anyone could love me as much as you do and be as great to me as you are. I cannot tell you how thankful I am
42. I am so sorry about the past and sorry about the present, but most importantly I am sorry about our future. I will do anything and everything to ensure that our remaining future is brighter, happier, funnier, crazier, sweeter, more fulfilling. I love you.
43. My beloved, you are my best friend, lover, and the best thing that ever happened to me. We may not have had the easiest road to this point but if I could go back to that moment in time I wouldn’t change a thing because it led to where we are today. No matter what life throws at us we will always get through it together. I love you more than words can express and the only thing that makes me happier than holding your hand is seeing you every day.
44. I hope you know what a precious gem you are in my life. I’m grateful for all you do and all you’ve done in the past 17 years of marriage. You are special to me and you always will be. Happy Anniversary my love! Always and forever, Ryan
45. 17 Years! How is it possible? I am so proud to call you MY WIFE! Your love sustains me. Your support strengthens me. You are my everything. Thank you for everything you do for me, for our children, and our family. I am truly blessed to have YOU in my life.
46. We were apart for over 150 days this year. I missed you every second of it. Not one day passed that I didn’t long to hold you in my arms again. You are the love of my life, the father of my children, and my best friend. I can’t wait for another glorious 17 years!
47. I will never stop loving you and miss you more than ever. I wish we could start over and do it all again. We were the best lovers who cared for each other and were always there for each other, and that’s why 16 years later I am still pulling out the cards to write the same message.
48. When we met we knew that we couldn’t be more perfect for each other. We were best friends for so long and fate finally brought us together, and now we are more than husband and wife. We are soulmates. I am so thankful to have you in my life and I love you with all of my heart!
49. I love you with all my heart. You’re the greatest husband and father a girl could ask for. We’ve weathered many storms and we’ve grown stronger as a result. You make me laugh every day, and I adore our family. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to call you mine.
50. What makes me the luckiest man in the world is that I was fortunate enough to marry my best friend. You’re loving, you’re kind, and most of all – you’re honest. You have brought so much happiness into my life that I can barely contain it. Thank you for being the best wife ever!!
17 Years of Togetherness Anniversary
51. We’ve had our ups and downs, but we love each other more today than yesterday. Through everything, you’ve proven to me that I am your one true love. You’ve stood by my side through all of my crazy mood swings and made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. With all my heart I love you!
52. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and it is because you love me even more. Yesterday you gave me one thing to remember and today, two! For each passing day, I fall more in love with you and it continues to be the same as we yearn for that one person that completes our soul.
53. You are the person I most want to be within the whole world. I treasure our family and my love for you. I will always hold you dear and I will always trust you completely. Your honesty and integrity are what most remind me of why we were meant to be and why our love is so pure.
54. I know that love can sometimes be confusing. I understand it’s not easy to express the heart-pounding, gasping, stomach-dropping emotion. The way your heart skips a beat when you see them across the room. The way your mind races with all sorts of thoughts, both naughty and nice. The way all you want to do is make them weak in the knees. My love for you is stronger than ever and still growing.
55. I single-handedly turn you into a complete idiot around me, but I promise it’s because I love your ability to see what no one else can see. If I could freeze time, I would have recorded every moment of our lives together so that you could watch every second of what we have done forever. Your love for me is so beautiful, perfect, and pure. The joy you bring me is immeasurable.
56. This year seems to be flying by so fast. I can’t believe it’s our 17th anniversary already. We’ve had so many great adventures together, so many good times and so many bad times. I really can’t think of another place I would rather be than right here with you. It has taken all these years but our love has grown even stronger than ever before. I don’t know what the eighteenth year will bring for us but I know it would be full of joy.
57. You are my everything and I don’t know what I would do without you. You bring so much joy and love into my life. You show me every day that we were meant to be together. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful husband like you. May your love for me never end, as you will always hold a special piece of my heart. Happy Anniversary!
58. I love you more today than I did the day I married you 17 years ago. You are my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. I can’t imagine life without you. You are truly my one and only true love! I share everything with you now, my life is complete now that we are together. Thank you for being you!
59. I cannot put in words the feelings I have for you. You make me a better person, a better wife,17th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife and a better mother. I love you with every fiber of my being and will never stop loving you! Happy anniversary!!
60. We have had our ups and downs over the years, but one thing that has remained constant is the love we share. As we face another year together, I just want you to know that no matter what, I love you with all my heart. Be mine forever.
61. Our love continues to grow more and more each day. Thank you for sharing your life with me. We may have our differences, but in the end we know that despite anything we will always be together. I’m so lucky to have married the love of my life.
62. Heaven sends us angels that surround us with their love. We are blessed to have you, the most loving husband in the world. You are so special to me, I am grateful for each day I spend with you.
63. My love for you grows every day, and I feel blessed that we get to spend our lives together. Seeing you at the end of each day makes my heart swell and my soul sing.
64. We met and fell in love, and the rest is history. You stole my heart and I can’t thank you enough for all of this time we’ve had together, making us who we are today. We’re forever intertwined; we can’t be separated.
65. Being with you is like breathing, so natural for me because loving you is part of what makes me who I am. I’m so glad that God gave me the best wife in the world.
66. Heather and Tim, we cannot thank you enough for having us in your life. You have been such a blessing in ours and we love you both very much. Your marriage is a testimony to what true love is and we hope you will serve as an example to others for many years to come. Happy 17th Anniversary!
67. Life is short. It goes by fast. Make sure to cherish every single moment you have with the ones you love. I’m so thankful that God brought us together 17 years ago and that you said ‘yes’ when I asked to marry me. Thinking back, it all feels like yesterday. It seems like only yesterday that we were setting up our apartment ready to start our lives together, but now here we are looking back at 17 years together. I love you so much!
68. Happy Anniversary my love! As the years go by the love I feel for you grows more and more. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my confidante. You are the only person I could’ve imagined sharing this life with. I love you with all that I am!!
69. You were the only thing I wanted and I was the only thing you wanted. We both had our doubts and fears, but we had faith in each other and we fell in love. Now 17 years later we still love each other with that same passion that brought us together.
70. Just when I thought my love for you couldn’t grow any deeper, you prove me wrong again. I have loved you so many times in so many ways over our 17 years together. Thanks for being my best friend, lover, and soul mate and making every day and every moment together so completely wonderful!
71. Life without you would be like breathing without air. You are the very essence of my existence; you make me whole, and I am forever devoted to you! You’ve shown me how wonderful life can be, and I will never take it for granted again. Our love is like an oasis in the desert; nurturing, refreshing, and everlasting. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that I have all that I need right here in this instant; your love completes me.
72. You’re my best friend, my love, and my very soul. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and watch our youngsters grow together, spending every possible minute making sure we never lose sight of how much we love each other.
73. Where has the time gone? It seems that just a blink of an eye ago we were exchanging “I do’s” and promising to love each other to the end of time. Now here we are seventeen years later, still holding to those vows. I can remember our very first fall together. We laid there in the piles of leaves covered in warm sunlight, smiling and thinking how bittersweet it was that summer was coming to a close. We made it through many days, weeks months, and years.
74. I love being married to you. I have never been happier in my life. You have made me laugh, given me a purpose, and have shown me a love that hasn’t been matched. Please never forget that I am incredibly lucky to have you as my husband.
75. You are my best friend. You inspire me to be a better person. You love me when no one else does. And you make me believe in myself again when I didn’t even want to try. Dearly, I will love you forever and no one can or will ever change that.
17 Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
76. To our darling wife & faithful helpmate, to mother of our faithful children, to a friend, philosopher, and guide, to a chief advisor in times of perplexity, to the one who has sacrificed so much for love, may God grant her peace in this world and eternal life in the world to come.
77. I’ve known you for nearly half my life. Through highs, lows, fun, and despair, you’ve always been there to make the rough patches smoother. You are my other half. I love you.
78. Our 17th year in marriage has been filled with love and laughter. This is because we have two wonderful children and we’ve made the right choices. I always believed we were meant to be together, but you proved me right even more than I imagined. You are my soul mate and the best friend I could ever ask for. Let us continue to fill our lives with love.
79. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed about what my wedding day would be like. I could never have imagined it turning out as perfect as it did. You gave me the most special day of my life and I never even had to give you a reason why. I will always hold onto that memory in my heart and in my mind’s eye forever. Happy anniversary, I love you!
80. 17 years ago today we were married. So much has happened in our lives since then, but you are still the love of my life. Your smile brightens my day, and the joy in your eyes when you see me warms my heart. The love we share is beyond anything I ever knew existed.
81. I want to share my life with you. You are my soulmate, my best friend, my lover, and a wonderful husband. Life has never been better than the past year we’ve been together. Thank you for loving me and being mine! I can’t wait for what the future holds in store for us.
82. I cannot imagine a life without you. You have been my best friend from the very beginning and every day I just love you more and more, each day I thank God for giving me such a wonderful man to share my life with. I love to hear you laugh and just being around you makes me happy! You are my heart, my soul, my world!
83. If every day was the same, I would say I love you every day. Not because I’d have to, but because every moment with you makes me realize just how much I love you. We fight, we makeup, we hold on for dear life while wondering what the hell we are doing. But in the end, no matter what comes our way; what obstacle is in front of us; how difficult it may be; even if everything around us is crumbling…
84. There’s no one else I’d rather share my life with. You have given me so much more than I could have asked for. The love I have for you is deeper than the ocean depths and as wide as the mighty Pacific. Your smile is as bright as the rays of sunshine that warm my soul and your laugh is as soothing as a rainy day nap by the roaring fireplace. Everything about you is perfect to me, from your crooked smile to your mischievous eyes.
85. I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow. Our love is like the wind; always changing direction but always strong. You are my light at night and my warm fire during the day.
86. After all this time, you still make my heart skip a beat when I see you. At this rate, I don’t know how much longer this heart of mine will be able to hold out. Every night I go to bed with the sweetest thoughts of our life together dancing in my head.
87. Two decades ago today we got married. You are the love of my life and I couldn’t imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else! I love you Pookie Bear (Y), take me on another journey full of excitement, adventure, and love!
88. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for giving me, 3 beautiful children. I love that I can always trust you with all my deepest thoughts, fears, hopes, and desires. And if anyone asks about how I look in my new dress, I’ll just say… “Always handsome!”
89. The early days of our marriage were uncertain and full of pressures. As we passed the 17th year you became the calm in the eye of the storm. YOU are, my best friend. YOU are, my lover. YOU are, my husband. I hope life always treats us this well!
90. Wow 17 years already. The day I married you was the best day of my life. I still love you more every day with each moment that passes. Thank you for being my forever person
91. You made everything in our lives perfect. Everything we do together, everything we work hard for, and especially the life we created. Thank you so much for my family and for this life we have created together. I love you more than my heart can handle and I promise to love you stronger every day. I will not give up on us or our future, because it has always been you!
92. This wife greatly appreciates her husband over the years. Thank you, my love! I fell in love with your kind and gentle spirit and weathered through life’s storms together. Our love keeps us strong and we look forward to spending many more years together, celebrating our growing family and watching our children grow into wonderful adults. We’ve paved the way and still look forward to seeing what our future has in store.
93. You have been a wonderful friend, lover, and partner through the years. I am so grateful for a relationship filled with so much love and joy. May our love continue to grow as bright as this star above us. I love you!
94. I love you and desire you and cherish you and honor you and respect you and treasure you and help you and hurt for your hurt and rejoice in your rejoicing. I do not deserve such a lifetime of happiness with you, but God has brought us together three times over — seventeen years — to bless us with each other’s company.
95. My love for you knows no bounds. I cherish the time we spend together. You are always there for me, through thick and thin. I couldn’t ask for a better father to our children or a better Husband to myself. I love you with every ounce of my being!
96. You and I, we had the time of our lives. We had some good times and some bad, but we stuck together through thick and thin. You became my light when I was in darkness and showed me, love, after all these years. Our love has overcome every obstacle and there is nothing left to stand in our way. I love you so much more than words could ever express!
97. I wrote you this letter to tell you how much I cherish you and love you. I will forever be grateful for your presence in my life. For so many years, you have given me the assurance that together, we can accomplish anything. I am so proud of everything that we’ve done thus far. It almost brings me to tears just thinking about it, but I know that there is much more still left to do.
98. I am so proud of the woman you have become. You are the most faithful, loving wife I could have ever asked for. When you are near my heart beats rapidly and I get butterflies in my stomach. Your beauty is only surpassed by your love. My life would be empty without you by my side. Thanks for being mine forever.
99. From the moment I saw your smile, I knew that you were my soul mate. Then you smiled at me like you do every day now, and I knew that I need never look for another. Your smile is still one of the most beautiful things in the world to me. Every time I see it a little piece of my heart gets filled up, and if it wasn’t for that amazing smile life would not be worth living. Keep smiling for me every day baby.