Happy 18th Birthday Granddaughter Poem: Poems on birthday celebrations have existed since time immemorial. Poetry has been used to express the fervent emotions of love, happiness and joy gained by people through celebrating one of life’s most precious moments the birthday with their near and dear ones. So here you are getting some of the best happy 18th birthday granddaughter poems that will touch the deepest strings of your heart.
A poem for a granddaughter birthday is a sweet way to convey your thoughts and wishes for your beautiful little girl as she turns 18. It is one of the happy 18th birthday granddaughter poems that you can use on this special day.
Happy 18th Birthday Granddaughter Poem
1. Your 18th birthday is an important milestone in your life full of discoveries and opportunities ahead. On your 18th birthday, dearest granddaughter, I wish you all that is best for you. May the year ahead bring you success and many happy memories to share with us. Your grandfather sends this special wish for a very happy 18th birthday!
2. To my dearest granddaughter on your 18th birthday, I wish you all the best. You are always there for me to give me lots of joy, to share with me special times and great moments. I hope you can always stay the way you are and continue that wonderful smile of yours. I love you very much and wish you a bright future where all your dreams are fulfilled.
3. Here’s wishing you a very special day, in the one year that you have turned into an adult. You have tuned out to be an independent young lady with as much dignity and confidence as your mom and dad possess. I know that you will be greater things in the future; I will always be there to guide you through your tough times.
4. I would like to say congratulations on your 18th Birthday. I know you will have a wonderful day! I can’t believe that all those years ago my mommy gave birth to a tiny little baby, who is adorable now, smart and a very beautiful young lady. Granddaughter, all your grandmas and grandpas are so happy you were born and had brought so much happiness into our lives. Love you always.
5. Today you turn 18, let’s celebrate! My beloved granddaughter, my life has been full of fun and happiness because of you. You are so lovely and pretty just like your mother. Here’s wishing you a gorgeous, wealthy and a life full of good health!
6. My dear granddaughter, you are a special girl to me. You are my beloved daughter’s only child and the apple of her eyes, just as your mother was. This day is a milestone in your life and I wish you all the best you can get! Special children like you deserve to celebrate their birthdays every year, so I will make every effort to do so!
7. 18! It is a dream come true to have such a great-granddaughter. You have always been the apple of my eye, ever since you were only a baby. I am excited about your college life and know for sure that you are headed to greater heights. I wish you all the very best in life and look forward to sharing more moments with you.
8. 18 years young and as beautiful as the day you were born. I wish you a very happy birthday and may all your wishes come true!
9. Best wishes to my favourite lady, on a day you adore; you have come so far, so fast – and I’m blessed to watch where life has placed your feet. I hope you always seek adventure ’cause heaven knows you’re hard to beat; grandma loves her little girl in every single way.
10. I am so proud of you today, my dear granddaughter. All your hard work has paid off and we are all eager to watch you walk across the stage and receive your diploma. I am grateful that you have decided to stay with us for a few more days before moving on to a new phase in life. We will miss the crazy laughter and ridiculous jokes only a teen girl can come up with, I wish you all the best for your future ahead.
11. I see another birthday come and go, but I’ll be here to tell you how wonderful your life is. You are a beautiful young lady with a bright future ahead of you. Don’t forget to be yourself and make new memories each day. Be kind, caring, and always be loving. Friendships should last forever, even when you are an adult, so I hope we will still share moments together. Enjoy your special day! Love you lots!
12. You are eighteen today, a promise of great things to come. Youth is a gift, and so are you!
13. Granddaughter, I hope your 18th birthday is filled with blessings from above. May all your dreams come true today and every day of your life. I will always be there for you to guide you and make things right if you ever fall into any trouble. Wish you a very happy birthday with lots of love.
More From I Love Messages
- Happy Birthday Brother From Another Mother in 2021
- Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Wife
- Inspirational Birthday Messages for Sister
- 200 Birthday Messages to My Aunt
- Best 70 Happy Birthday Sister In Law
- Dear Best Friend Happy Birthday Letter
- 70+ Happy Birthday Dad From Daughter Poems
- Happy Birthday to My Other Son By Another Mother
- Happy Birthday Baby Daughter in Heaven Poems
- 50+ Happy Birthday Wishes for Brother On Facebook
14. Not very tall, not very short, not too young, but not too old either Sweet sixteen today, eighteen before you know it so. Life is a gift, open up the wrapping Just like your wrapped chocolate and present Men come in all dimensions and sizes Though some might be more substantial Than others more imaginary Her heart is already spoken For her soulmate will soon be revealed.
15. Water passed through the dam, then meets a stone on a narrow riverbed. Behind it is our grandchildren as we watch them. All the good things they did, are reflected in our eyes. They were grown up, then they were young, now they are young adults. We understand them to respect them and survive their mistakes. They are the treasures that we pass to you.
16. Today is a special day in your life; it’s your birthday. I hope you will enjoy your day and do everything that makes you happy. I know that I can never express how much I love you. So, let me just say this, you are the only person who has ever turned my grey hair into dazzling bright.
17. I want you to know that I remember the day your Dad and Mom came to tell me of your pregnancy, I had mixed feelings and emotions in my heart. I was happy, but also sad at the same time. Happy because you were so young and about to become a father and sad because it was going to change your life, our lives. We waited for nine long months until one special night when you were about to be born. It was a cold night when your mom went into labour,
18. It is now legal for you to go and get drunk and travel alone in a car when you are 18. Are you planning on doing that right away? And a lot more people of your age can get this freedom. This is because you are ready to take on responsibilities. Some of your friends are still kids while others are already grown-ups. You now have all the rights and responsibilities of an adult so I hope it will serve you well. I am so happy to see the path you have chosen
19. Hope you have fun on this fun day.
20. There’s still more growing up to do, and then there are some challenges ahead. As you set foot into the future I hope you will be able to fulfil all your dreams, grow as a person and have goals that keep you focused. Stay on the right path, graduate from college and use your education for the greater good. I love you very much!
21. Granddaughter, I couldn’t be more proud of the adult you have become. I have no doubt that your future is as brilliant as your mother’s, at least. On this special day, to my sweet and smart granddaughter, happy eighteenth birthday!
22. Dear Grand Daughter, you have been the apple of our eyes, since your birth. Your childhood has been full of happiness and joy. Now you are a teen, an adult, and you are about to get into college. I hope that you will be successful in achieving all the goals that you have set for yourself. As a gift, I would like to help you realize your dreams through my humble support. So happy birthday!
23. On this most important day in your life I wish you a happy 18th birthday. You have gone through tough phases, but here you are, looking more beautiful and vibrant than ever before. May God bless you with a long and healthy life ahead. All my love
24. You have just passed your 18th Birthday, Like most other little girls, Your thoughts are of boys, makeup and clothes. But as I look into your eyes And see the little girl reflected there, That is spoiled by other’s words and deeds, I’m reminded that you’re still a child dear. The years have gone by fast and before, We knew what was wrong or right. But many hopes and dreams have come to pass And others died before their time. I’ve seen you learn that
25. Granddaughter, don’t be surprised if you see a thousand butterflies flying in the air at your party. I am sure your friends will send them over! I wish your life is as colourful and cheerful as a butterfly. After all, you are my protégée. My birthday wish for you is that whatever the future holds, it brings you all the happiness and joy in the world. Live life to the fullest!
26. you have grown up so fast but you will always be my little girl.I love you very much and always will. Happy Birthday.
27. You grew up the day you were born. You have been there for me through my sad and happy moments. One thing I always keep in mind is that you are next to me – no matter what! You are my strength, love, and courage. Today, on this special day it is time to say you a warm and heartfelt birthday thank you! Wishing you all the best things there will be in your life!
28. Today is your birthday, it’s a special day you’ll never forget. I am here to remind you of your pretty smile, you bring sunshine into my life, and you are the reason why I smile. On your birthday, wish in a whisper
29. Today is a special day as your growing up has come to an end. Having you in my life has been the most special thing and I want to let you know that you are one of a kind with a golden heart. Today is your birthday, look down at your newfound years, treasure them, fill them with love and great things will come. May you have a very happy birthday!
30. I cherish the moments we spend together, I have seen you grow right before my eyes. I have loved you since the day you were born, and that was all about a year ago. Today is your birthday and I want to say, how proud I am of you!
31. A new year is here, a new chapter begins in the book of our lives. We wish you a year filled with more laughter and smiles. We want to see you happy and we pray that this coming year becomes the greatest chapter of your life. May all your wishes come true, may all your dreams come alive, here’s to a beautiful birthday and many more to come!
32. You have grown so fast, this year you are 18 years old. The time has been flying. Have you ever wondered how it ends? I believe that before you know it, you will be 60, and sadly, while enjoying a happy dinner with your loved one, in the corner of your eyes, you will spot me – your favorite grandmother. Happy 18th birthday granddaughter!
33. To my dear granddaughter Alyssa, on your 18th birthday, may you ever be blessed with the sweetest memories. May your life forever be filled with happiness! I am proud of all that you have achieved and the kind of person you have become. I will always remain there for you and support you in whatever decisions you make. Happy Birthday!
34. You were born in the summer when the skies were bright and blue, I brought you home and you were so small and new. From then on a new adventure began, what fun we have had since then! I love you so much my dear grandson – 18 years is such a great milestone I am so happy to be sharing it with you.
35. Life does not turn out the way we would want it to, but with time, you learn to stay strong in what you feel is right. You have been more than a granddaughter to me. Your love has made up for my absence in your life. My wish for your well being will only get stronger as you go on with the passage of time. Happy Birthday, darling!
36. I’m so happy that you’re now 18, a grown-up at last. I’m gonna miss your babysitting me when I was a child, but I’m sure we’ll find something else to do together. After all, grandmothers are supposed to spoil grandchildren
37. You know, 18 years is a very long time. My world has turned upside down in that span of time. And to tell you the truth, there’s no one I would had wanted to see grow up and stand strong at this point in life, then you. I have sacrificed everything for you; my love, my care and yes, even my patience. It’s all worth it seeing you grow into who you are today. I wish you a very happy birthday!
38. For 18 years, every morning I have woken up to see you, hear your laughter and feel your joy. You’re one of the most precious gifts I’ve had in my life. We’ve always been there to cheer each other on through the tough times and we want you to know how much we appreciate you! Here’s wishing you a very happy birthday and many more years of memories!
39. You are wise beyond your years and you will learn, as the years roll on, all they have to teach. For, a year of happy living is what it brings, if we but knew our powers, how to use them aright. To quell the passions of our youth and turn aside the darts that peck at life’s fair summer flower. So come with me to Nature’s classroom, just outside the door; We’ll lay on Nature’s lap her own great love-
40. A beautiful girl like you deserves to have a life full of joy and pride. As you enjoy the rest of your childhood, I hope you will have the courage to achieve your dreams and soar higher than the sky. I am here to give you all the support you need to reach great heights in life. Hope this special day will bring out a brighter you. Happy Birthday!
41. Wake up and fresh my dear one. It is your 18th birthday. You are the one who shared happiness, sorrow with me. Happy Birthday, Granddaughter! I pray God to bless you and fill your life with joy and prosperity because you deserved it!
42. You’re not a little girl anymore, and I’m not old. But still, it’s hard to see you grow up so fast; you’ve turned eighteen today. I hope you will always stay the same, be kind and gentle, stay careful on the way. Never try to grow up too fast, that is my only wish for you on this happy day!
43. I am so glad you are here in our family at 18. You have given us joy beyond measure since the day we met you. We love you deeply, daughter and sister. Have a very happy birthday!
44. wish you a very happy birthday dear. You are just as precious as a star in the sky, as beautiful as a rose in the garden and we all love you so much.
45. I still remember the day I held you in my arms, you were such a cute baby with a big smile on your face. I don’t know where the time went but here you are as grown-up and out of college. It’s your birthday today, I wish to see you happy and healthy in this present journey of life. May God bless your day with happiness and joy!
46. I am constantly impressed by the way you have achieved all that you set out to achieve in life. You are amazing, and I look up to you with great pride. Happy birthday, sweetheart. I love you, babe!
47. Today I lay my eyes on the most amazing lady ever! You have given me hope, courage and peace of mind. You are brilliant and have life by the throat. I will remember forever the time we laughed together, the time we cried together, and the precious time we spent with each other – it wasn’t long, but it was enough to teach me all that I know about life! Well done kid – you are one in a million!
48. I am filled with joy.
49. Dear Granddaughter, your mom and I are so happy to see you grow up. You have always been the ray of sunlight in our lives. I am thankful that God has chosen me to be a part of your life’s journey and blessed me with the opportunity to love you. Your warmth is only matched by your maturity. Our life has become meaningful since you arrived into it. We adore you and wish you a happy 18th birthday!
50. My Granddaughter, a message from your loving grandmom. This is the day when I recall all the lovely moments we shared and am very proud of what you accomplished to date. You are a divine miracle sent to me by God Himself. I believe one cannot get enough of being with you; today or any other day. I wish you happiness and success in everything that you do. Congratulations on this special day, my dear! Have yourself a merry happy birthday!
51. Granddaughter, you are so special to me. I cried when you were born, and my tears never stopped, until this day. Your father has always been someone I could count on, but you have made life more meaningful. Thank you!
52. So many more years to come, but for now, Today is my heart’s only song. Every day is just another chance To make your day grander. There is a reason why I am smiling today, And that’s because you’re growing older every day. Everyone in the family should be proud of you! Have a great celebration and a very happy birthday!
53. I have prayed for you endlessly every day and night, God gave me the best of gifts through you and I will forever be grateful. I wish you a very happy 18th birthday, enjoy this day to the fullest.
54. You are a gumdrop, you are a bouncy ball, you are my little girl you are my sweetie pie. You love sparkles for sure and your favorite colour is pink. Your eyes are the prettiest and your hair, oh it’s hip. Happy Birthday baby girl!
55. Morning came with a beam, my heartfelt a love for heaven. Your picturesque beauty and the best of my dreams in person; If you were a flower, it would be all over the world. I pledge to be there as you start this journey, I wish that all your wishes come true.
56. Life is a highway and you have just begun your journey – A journey around the world. As a grandmother, I wish you all the best and hope that different things keep on happening in life. I’m also here for you if you ever need help!
57. Hey Lisa, You are eighteen now and are about to face the world. I am proud of you for having been so strong even though you have had a hard time at home. Those who love you won’t let you down and you’ll be fine. There will always be the only one. It’s going to be alright in end.
58. I want you to know that you are the best gift I have ever received. You were a blessing long before
59. Happy 18th Birthday Granddaughter. I love how you are always smiling and laughing. You are a ray of sunshine to me and my family. You have come a long way in life and made us proud. We want you to know that we are here with you on this journey and will continue to be with you no matter the distance between us. We love you, Tia!
60. Dearest granddaughter, at the earliest dawn of life, I never thought that I would be blessed with a gift as precious and lovely as you, my sweet little angel. You were all alone when you came into this world of struggle and injustice. In order to survive, you have endured so much pain in your tender years. A moment for celebration! Poetry for Grand Daughter: Even though you have grown up and your childhood is over now I will always hold onto the fond memories of playing with you.
61. Hello my dearest granddaughter! Time has passed so quickly since the day I saw you the first time. Since then, we have formed a unique bond, which cannot be severed. Today is your 18th birthday, so all I have to say is: happy birthday. You are a beautiful, smart and intelligent young lady. I am sure you’ll achieve whatever you want in life just like your parents before you. Thank you for bringing joy into my life at this age when I thought that joy
62. A lot of special things are going to happen on your 18th birthday. You will get a new driver’s license, a new credit card and yes, even the freedom to vote in the future! I wish you all the best for your life ahead. Just know that you are safe with us always. From Grandma and Grandpa
63. May your 18th be special, happy and filled with lots of joy. The day you were born was the most wonderful day of my life, and as time passed, you grew to become my pride and joy. I wish for you to live a lifetime of happiness and good health. May your dreams come true my darling. Happy Birthday.
64. One day, I dream of the wonderful time we will spend together. I will watch you in awe as you follow your dreams and show the world what a true princess is all about. On your birthday, I want you to know that you are special to me. I want every day to be filled with laughter, love and magic. On this beautiful occasion, I wish you a very happy 18th birthday!
65. When I was five, you gave me something gold and told me that this belonged to my grandmother. For a long time, I thought it was a part of a washing machine but as I grew up, I realized that it was your personal gift to me; a symbol of love and appreciation. Thank you for always being there for me! Happy 18th birthday!
66. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear
67. I still remember the day when you were born. I was so surprised to see you and visit this world, filled with happiness and tears of joy. Looking at from your cradle to now, seeing you grow into a wonderful woman, I know every single day has been a gift from above. Happy birthday my dear!
68. Congratulations on turning eighteen! I know a lot has changed since the last time I saw you. There are so many things that I want to tell you, but I am afraid it will hurt us both. I can no longer protect you or keep you safe from all the harm that awaits you in life. All I hope is that you will protect yourself and not let anyone push you into doing something foolishly young girls do nowadays. Be careful, cause the world is not as sweet as it seems.
69. I hope your new age brings you a lot of love, happiness and satisfaction. I hope you always have someone to rely on, that is why I will be there for you to guide you in the journey of living.
70. Dear Grand daughter, you are the most precious gift I have ever received. It was never easy to be with you, but I know it is always worth it. You are grounded and considerate, kind and loving. Thank you for making me a proud grandmother. Wishing you a happy 18th birthday.
71. It is time to let go of the age of innocence and your childhood. Love yourself more and love the world around you. Today is the beginning of a new life, where you are free to explore who you are and what you want to become. No matter how far away I am, always know that you will have my support through all the ups and downs of life. I wish you a very happy 18th birthday, my sweet granddaughter!
72. Wishing one of my most amazing granddaughter a very happy 18th birthday! You have achieved so much at such a young age. I can’t believe that there are some grandmothers out there who are happily basking in the joy of their teens, while we are still stuck in routine! I wish you much happiness going forward and I hope to be alive to see all your future adventures. Enjoy this day as much as you can.
73. I am very glad when I realize that my granddaughter is not only attending her 18th birthday but living it in such a beautiful world! Where hard work and honesty pay off. You have been working on that for a long time, and it’s now shown time. Have an amazing birthday dear and enjoy the surprise I have for you!
74. Oh what a day! A day to remember my beloved grandchild turning eighteen. All this time living in love, fun and laughter. You have been a blessing in my life. I am eagerly waiting for the moment all my grandchildren will meet. But, you’ve always been special to me; for as long as I can still remember you were there. Now that you’ll be eighteen, it makes me feel good knowing how far you’ve come!
75. My dear granddaughter, on your 18th birthday I just want to let you know that you have filled my life with joy! You have conquered every obstacle and always grabbed the rainbow instead of the pot of gold.
76. I wish you a very happy 18th birthday. May this age bring you all that you have wished for. May your life be filled with warmth, love and peace. I love you more than I can say as we are kindred spirits!
77. You are wise beyond your years, I have seen you grow in life and become so beautiful. I am so much proud of you and the great girl you have become. On this special day, please enjoy the party and reminisce about all the good times we had together. May your present and future be filled with endless happiness! Happy Birthday my darling.
78. My dear granddaughter, you have grown up and moved on to college life that was one of your dreams. In the beginning, I was not sure if you would be able to cope with it. But I know that you are very focused on succeeding and you are driven. I ask God to give you more wisdom as you continue with this journey and also that He keeps His guiding hand on your shoulder.
79. You are my pride and joy! I am so very grateful that you came into my life, into my heart. Now that you are an adult now, I am sure you will keep on blossoming with maturity and hard work.
80. Arya, you have been around for so short a time in my life, yet you have brought joy and happiness that I thought would be reserved for me only to enjoy. Today, I will relive your birthdays and I will cherish them all my life. You have brought so much joy to my life. Happy birthday sweet angel!
81. I am your grandma and you are my sunshine Whether morning or afternoon, From now you are always grand to me I am so proud of who you have become You have grown into a young beautiful lady. So here’s to you on this special day Happy Birthday Granddaughter!
82. Today is the day you were born, the birthday of my dear Granddaughter, I wish you all the best that life can offer. On your special day, I will tell you how proud I am of your accomplishments and how much more I want from you. Do not ever stop working hard to achieve your dreams because I know with your ability, you will be able to accomplish them all soon.
83. I have always dreamt of having a smart, sophisticated and beautiful granddaughter. Today, I have all of this in one person. You are smart and educated and your heart is filled with kindness and generosity. I cherish all the experiences that you have given me throughout the years and wish you a happy birthday!
84. Keep shining and stay as happy as you are! I am blessed to have grandchildren like you.
85. Yes, the day you were born was one of the happiest days of my life and even if we haven’t had enough time to know each other, I feel like I’ve known you forever. In just a few years you will be all grown up, starting your adult life. You’re a very good girl who deserves the best of everything, so I pray that you will be very lucky in this next phase of your life and that special someone you have always dreamed about will come into your life.
86. I wonder how many times you’ve grown since the first time I held you. Since then, you learned to talk, walk and now you’re about to go away to college. Hold on to your youth, because it doesn’t last as long as you think it does. It goes so quickly that you won’t even realize that it’s gone until it’s too late. Enjoy this day, enjoy high school and enjoy college! I love you so much!
87. Wishing you a special day, with lots of laughter
88. I have always thought that you were an angel in disguise. Even if I have no idea how you ended up in a family like ours! Well, I am sure your mom and dad would be happy to know that you are not worse than us so far! I know there is plenty of room for you to grow up more, but keep the ambition going as well. It’s good to be young and worry-free!
89. People have said that age is just a number. But to me, it’s not… It’s part of the journey I’ve been on in my life. For instance, when I was five, I wore diapers and got into trouble. At six, I started kindergarten and befriended a few classmates. Last year, when I turned 17, I had mostly done most of the things a kid should do…except for one thing: Being your mother!
90. I know there was never a time when you doubted that I’d be here because I never once thought you wouldn’t be right here beside me. Now that you’re 18, I think it’s time we talked about life and love and everything in between. I think we’ve reached the point where we can see things eye-to-eye, so listen closely and let me say…
91. Happy 18th birthday, may you have a lot of blessings and joy; May all your dreams come true, and your wishes too! You are a lovely girl, that I can see, With lots of love to give each day. Heading off to college, we have a tear in our eye, We know we have to let you go! But we wish you success and happiness. I pray things only get better. You’ll be an inspiration to the younger generation. And you’ll do very
92. Wishing my dearest Granddaughter, Jenny, a very happy 18th birthday. I hope that you grow to become a confident and self-assured young woman. You have a bright future ahead of you and I couldn’t be more proud. My dearest daughter-in-law, we love you very much and please know that all our family is here to support you with everything in your life.
93. Today I am very happy. Because today my granddaughter is 18 years old. Now she is a woman. She can do everything by herself. She has a husband and they will build their own house and soon they will have children. We feel very happy. We wish a lot of good luck and happiness to her!
94. Today is the day you were born and I remember that day well. The joy I felt was close to indescribable and it makes me happy to know that you have grown into an exceptional young woman. At this moment, I can only wish that as you grow older, your character remains as beautiful as it is at this moment. Wishing you a very happy 18th birthday!
95. Wow! What a magnificent year! Being your grandmother is the greatest gift of having grandchildren. I cannot even express how proud I am of you. You are the finest thing to have happened to this family and we are all better off because I got a chance to be your grandma. May your days always be full of love, laughter, fun and friends as you enjoy life to its fullest!
96. You are my most treasured granddaughter! You are with me through the good and sometimes bad. I love you very much, your smile and delightful laughter makes my day. I hope that these words of mine brighten up your day.
97. Happy 18th birthday! Today you are officially eighteen years old. This makes me emotional since it reminds me of your birth. Time sure flies by, just like the when you first took your first steps and started to walk around this house. Now you are a woman and my little baby is no more.
98. My dear granddaughter
99. A flower can not bloom without sunshine, a bird can not fly without wind and I cant see you grow into the beautiful young lady without your Nana’s love and guidance. May all your dreams will come true on this day and all of them will last forever.
100. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS PEARL