6th Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband: Wedding anniversary wishes are simple yet beautiful messages that you can send to your husband to show him how much you love him. After six years of marriage, the feelings are getting stronger. This is the time to send romantic wedding anniversary wishes for your husband to make him feel special and let him know that he is the backbone of your relationship.
6th Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband
1. Every passing year we spend together only makes the next one sweeter. I love you and I’m blessed to share this special occasion with you. You absolutely make me the happiest wife in the world!
2. We have been married for six wonderful years! During these past years, I have watched you become a successful career man while still being a great father and husband. I’m so proud of all the progress we have made together and am thrilled to see what the future has in store for us. Our love is stronger than ever, and I’m so happy that I have you by my side always.
3. In seven years I have watched you become a wonderful husband and father. You have exceeded your greatest ambitions and deserve to know how proud I am of you. You will always be my number one and today and every day I want you to know how much I love you.”
4. I love you truly and completely and with all my heart. You have made my life so beautiful and full of love and laughter. I am so lucky to have you as my husband. Having you in my life is one of the greatest gifts I have ever had. I love you now and forever, my sweetheart!
5. I love you. These have been the best 6 years of my life. I’m so glad our paths crossed in this world to give me the best gift I have ever had, you.
6. As the years’ pass, I learn more and more about myself. And one thing that is very clear is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the love of my life, my best friend, my soulmate. Our marriage has brought me more happiness than I ever thought possible. Thank you for being here for me always. You are mine and I am yours – together forever!
7. Happy Anniversary to the man who holds my heart and soul. I love you more than ever and will continue to do so for all eternity. I also would like to thank you for helping me become a better person in life. You are my strength when times get hard, my best friend, and the greatest father I know. There really isn’t much else that I would ever want or need in life except for you!
8. Each day that goes by I fall more and more in love with you, it just keeps getting better. I can’t imagine my life without you! Thanks for being the best thing that ever happened to me, I love you with all my heart.
9. I fell in love with you over ten years ago and I continue to love you more every day. Our love story is just beginning and I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us.
10. I love you more than life itself. I like to think that our love is the greatest love that two people could ever share. You are my soulmate, my friend, my lover, and my best friend. I trust you with all of myself; I make you the center of my universe.
11. You have been my love for half a decade, and I can’t fathom how privileged I am to have you as my husband. Here’s to the next 60 years!
12. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were making promises and vowing not to change and grow apart and I was telling you how much I couldn’t wait to spend my life with you. Well here we are – the years have flown by and we’re celebrating another amazing year, which just goes to prove that time certainly flies when you’re having fun. I still can’t believe that as wonderful as our lives together could be, it sometimes gets even better
13. Was there really any doubt that I’d grow to love you more over the years? Of course not! You are my husband, my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate. I am so thankful for you! Happy 6th anniversary.
More From I Love Messages
- Short Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend
- Sweet Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- 5th Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband
- 7th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- 70+ Unique Short Farewell Quotes for Her
- 50 Cute Quotes for Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile
- 5th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- Long Sweet Messages to Send to Your Girlfriend with Images
- 120 Short Love Messages For Him and Her With Photos
- 100+ Heartwarming Deep Love Quotes for Wife
14. I know that these 6 years have gone by in a flash, but I will tell you one thing, you keep getting more and more handsome with each passing day! I love you so much, honey!
15. The first day that I saw your smile, I knew it was you I was destined to find. We have shared so many great times together, but none more than the day you said ‘I do’. As we continue to grow old together, always know how deeply you are on my heart. You’re my one true love and I will be there till the end.
16. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you and feel such immense gratitude that we found each other. It is such a rare thing in this world to find someone who truly gets you and who you truly love. Each day I wake up grateful for you and the life we share together. You make me a better person and I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us…happy anniversary my love!
17. My last six years with you have been the happiest years of my life. I love you with all my heart and I hope that we will grow old together and love each other for eternity.
6th Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Husband
18. Our marriage is like a river, sometimes quiet and peaceful, other times rushing, churning, and strong. It always flows in the end to its final destination…. fishing together in our old age. You are my love, my best friend, the one who keeps me grounded when I try to fly! Even though we can be miles apart my love for you will never die! I love you with every beat of my heart.
19. I want to celebrate every last second of our marriage because it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Our love grows stronger each day and I am so glad to call you “mine”.
20. Hey honey! It’s your anniversary. I just wanted to tell you that I am so happy that the day I met you was the same day as our wedding. I don’t know what would have happened if I met you beforehand, but I am so happy that we are still together. Marriage is hard work, but it is worth it with all your love and support. You amaze me every day with your amazing gifts of love, kindness, and compassion.
21. You are so wonderful! Nothing could change the way I feel about you. I look forward to our future together. There are so many great things in store for us, I know it! Thanks for being an amazing husband and father.
22. You are the greatest husband and daddy in the world. You make me feel beautiful, loved, and cared for. You always put everyone else’s needs above your own and for that, I love you even more than I thought was possible.
23. I feel like it has been such a short time that we’ve been together, but it really doesn’t feel like that. The time we spent together feels like it was forever ago, and I can’t believe we’ve been married for six years now. It seems like only yesterday we were sighing and dreaming about our wedding day and now we’ve made it.
24. I first fell in love with you when we first met. I fell even harder when, at your brother
25. I married you because I loved you, now I love you because I married you. Happy 6th Anniversary!
26. It’s hard to believe that 6 years ago today I married my very best friend. Today you are my husband, my lover, the father of our beautiful child. I am so proud to be your wife and I can’t wait for many more years to come.
27. Six years ago today I met the love of my life. As time goes on, I fall more and more in love with you. You make me feel like I can do anything. You support everything I do and make me feel strong. I will love you forever!
28. Today is our anniversary. Six years ago today I made my final promise to you. I pledge my love, respect, faithfulness and protection for the rest of our lives together. I promise to continue to love you deep in my soul, body and beyond. I will never stop fighting for your happiness because it makes me happy. No matter what life throws at us, no matter how bad it seems, I will always be by your side until the end of time.
29. You are the sweetest man I know. I love you with all my heart. You make me so happy and I am so lucky to be your wife!
30. You’re the love of my life. It’s been 6 years and I still can’t stop thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life. You make me the happiest man in the world and I thank god we found each other. You make me feel like a king and You’re everything I’ll ever need and want. I love you!
31. You are my best friend, my lover, my soulmate. I love you with all my heart! There are no words to describe how much I love you. You mean so much to me and you always show me how much I mean to you. Thank you for all the kisses, hugs, memories, and love. I can’t wait to spend many more years in our forever together. I love you!!
32. It is amazing how we go from bickering and fighting to laughing and making love all in the same day. Every laugh, every smile, and every tear you cry reminds me of just how special you are to me. You are my biggest fan and my husband! I am so blessed to have you as the man of my dreams. I love you more than ever!
33. I am so grateful that you picked up the phone that day, and talk about some stupid mess on the other line. I am eternally grateful you picked up the phone and talked to me. Destiny brought us together and now life has brought us this incredible love. I love you with all my heart!
34. I have learned every day of our marriage that you are my soul mate, my best friend, my lover. I have discovered that with you I am fearless, no longer afraid to take chances. I have found with you I can be adventurous and daring. You unlock my passion for life’s experiences. And most importantly – with you, I have realized how to love unconditionally. I am so proud of what we have made together – a home filled with laughter, love, and companionship.
6th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
35. You are my life, my love, my best friend. Every day I want to spend with you. To live without you would be like trying to live without oxygen; heartbreaking and miserable. You are the only human on earth who will ever mean anything to me. Together forever.
36. This year, on this very same day, I’m going to do something a little different. Instead of saying “I love you” in several different ways…I’m going to say the words in one way. I LOVE YOU! Now, there are millions of words to describe how much I love you. But if I tried to name every feeling possible for how much I love you…it would never end. You are my everything and without you…life would be
37. It seems like it was only yesterday that we were saying “I Do” and promising to love and cherish each other forever. Now, we’re celebrating our 6th anniversary and I feel the same way about you as I did back then. You are my best friend and the best husband any woman could hope for. I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together.
38. I just wanted to let you know that you are the perfect husband. You have been there for me through thick and thin, from the day we said ‘I do’ My love for you has only grown stronger every year. I promise to be a good wife and to always remember your greatness. I love you.
39. Happy anniversary to my beautiful husband. You are the man of my dreams, my soul mate and best friend, all rolled into one. I cannot imagine spending my life with anyone else. Our love will last forever!
40. From day one I knew you’d be the man I marry. We have been together for a long time now, and my love for you grows with each passing year. You may not see it, but you make me a better person, and I thank you for that. I could write a million notes about how much you mean to me, but that would take forever.
41. My love for you I can not describe in words. You mean the world to me and being with you every day is a dream come true. I look forward to falling asleep at night happy that you are mine and that I am yours. The sun shines brighter when you are by my side. Love you always, Hubby!
42. I love you more than life itself because you’ve given me your heart. I will forever be grateful to have you by my side. Through good times and bad, through thick and thin, this love between us is strong. You are the man of my dreams and I wouldn’t trade our love for the world. Forever will your love fill my heart with warmth?
43. Now that 6 long years have passed, I’d like to share 6 things with you that will always be true. I’ll always love you your laugh will always be contagious, you’re the best husband, father, and friend I could ask for, I can never get enough of your kisses, I feel so blessed to be spending forever with you and man oh man! Love has nothing on what we have.
44. I have so much to be thankful for… including the day I met the love of my life! It’s hard to believe it’s been 6 years. Time has flown by so quickly, but I wouldn’t have had it any other way. Happy Anniversary, I’m so lucky to have you in my life!
45. Every day I fall in love with you all over again. As the years go on, my love for you grows stronger and stronger. I promise to always be there for you when you need me, and I will never stop loving you with every ounce of my soul.
46. What I’ve always wanted more than anything was for someone to love me unconditionally, and to feel so loved in return. You are the only one I’ve ever felt this way about, and I fell deeply in love with you before I even realized it. It was not until you proposed that I finally understood just how deep my feelings truly ran, and just how lucky I am that our paths crossed. You are more than words can say!
47. You are my best friend. I love you more than you will ever know! I’m so thankful to have found you. You are the love of my life.
48. Today is our 6th wedding anniversary. I look back at the last 6 years and can’t believe how lucky I am to call you to mine forever. Will you make another promise to me? To love you until the end of time.
49. Today we share our sixth wedding anniversary and I can’t believe how much our love for each other has grown. The way you make me feel is like nothing else and not a day goes by where I don’t thank my lucky stars that I found you. You are the best husband, partner, and lover anyone could ask for. Happy Anniversary!
50. I cannot believe that we have been married to each other for 6 years! Where does the time go? Someday you will look back at this card and laugh because from the bottom of my heart, to the top of your head, I promise that our love will last a lifetime! I love you with all my heart!
51. I am so grateful that I have found you. You have been my best friend since day one. You have been by my side through thick and thin, happy and sad. We have had a lot of ups and downs, but we always find a way to get through it together. It’s been 6 years of marriage and every day I fall more in love with you! I can’t wait till another 6 years go by so I can say how much I love you again!
52. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. I promise to always be here for you and beside you. I will love you until we take our very last breath. Happy Anniversary Babe!
53. We never take the time to say how much we love each other. We are both so busy with our careers, taking care of the kids, and just everyday life that I forgot to tell you how much I adore you. My heart is full every time I see your face. The first time you told me you loved me, my day was made. Our love is like no other and has gone beyond my wildest dreams! Happy Anniversary to my soul mate! I will be forever grateful to you.
6th Wedding Anniversary Comedy Wish to Wife From Husband
54. Our union was destined, our hearts intertwined. You are my love, my friend, and the father of our children. The years have gone by so quickly even though it seems like just yesterday I married my soul mate. Love you, babe!
55. The one thing I never want to do is lose you. You and our love mean the world to me and I wouldn’t know what to do without you. I can’t wait until we get to celebrate many, many more anniversaries together!
56. I’ve missed you terribly, but it’s sweet to be back home. Although we argue sometimes, I still love you more every day. After all these years, you are still the man of my dreams and I can’t imagine my life without you. Keep up the great work and keep your head held high. I love you, sweetie.
57. You are my rock, my soulmate, you make every day special. I love you with all my heart!
58. That I could tell you how much I love you—from the top of your head to the bottom of your toes…..that would take so much time…
59. For you my love I would walk barefoot through the snow. For you, I would climb the highest mountain. For you, I will face my fears and step out of my comfort zone. My love for you grows more daily. Every time I look into your eyes it feels like something takes over me….and I fall in love all over again.
60. Celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary. A decade spent with a man that brings me happiness every day. Life is too short to be with the wrong person and I am so glad that we found each other. You have been there for me through everything. Thank you for everything you do for me and our family. I love you with all my heart!
61. Today I am celebrating 6 years of marriage, 6 years of love, 6 years of happiness. You are my best friend! You are all that I could ever want, all that I need. I could never survive without your strong arms to hold me tight. I love you more every day!
62. Hey Honey! Just so you know, I love you more than life itself. You are my best friend, my soul mate, and the love of my life. I am so lucky to have you! Happy Anniversary!
63. Six years ago, I promised to grow old with you, and I’m glad I get to keep that promise. There is no one else in the world I could imagine being with for the rest of my life. You are the love of my life and spending it with you is everything I have ever wanted.
64. I love you more than words can express, I am so proud to be your wife. I could never imagine spending my life with anyone else. We have made so many wonderful memories over the years and I look forward to so many more!
65. Saying ‘I Do’ to you was one of the best decisions I have ever made. As each year passes I fall more in love with you. The sparkle in your eyes, your touch, your laugh, your soft lips…I miss it all when we are apart. I appreciate you every day for being my husband, my lover, my friend, and my rock. I can always count on you to push me forward to follow my dreams and be there when I need you most
66. I love you dearly, my husband! You are the best gift God sent me. I can’t wait to grow old together!
67. I love you with all my heart! You make me a better person every single day. I count down the minutes to when you get home from work and I can’t wait to see you when you walk in the door. You are my life and soulmate and I wouldn’t change a thing about you..honestly
68. You are my one true love. I would give everything to you! You are my soul mate, my best friend, my lover, my husband. Thank you for being you, thank you for loving me the way that you do. I hope to spend the rest of my life making you as happy as I am right now.
69. Every day I feel increasingly blessed to have you in my life. I love you more than words could ever express, and it fills my heart with joy when you smile at me. I’ll do everything in my power to make our relationship last forever.
70. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t love you even more than the day before. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.
More From I Love Messages
- 8th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- Short Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend
- Images of Love Quotes for Boyfriend—Love Images for Him
- 3rd Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- 6th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- 66+ Amazing Thank You and Goodbye Quotes
- 9th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- 50 Best ‘You Mean So Much To Me’ Quotes & Sayings
- 100+ Love Words to Make Him Feel Special
- 5th Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband