2nd Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband: It is everyone’s dream to get married and celebrate the wedding anniversary at regular intervals. Wishing someone on his/her wedding anniversary is like bringing happiness into two lives that are bound together in sacred union.
Wedding anniversaries provide an opportunity for you to let your spouse know how deeply you love him/her and cherish your relationship with him/her more than anything else in this world. A wedding anniversary represents success, love, caring, mutual understanding, and sharing between two people.
2nd Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
1. Two years ago today you married me, my love. My life has changed for the better in every way since. I am so glad you are mine. Your love has helped dissolve my fear of loving and letting go. You are the best husband any girl like me could ever ask for. I hope that we can grow old together and watch our kids grow up to be amazing adults one day! I will love you forever.
2. I wish I could find the right words to express how much I love you. You are my best friend, partner, lover, confidant…just everything. It is amazing that after only two short years together our love has grown so strong. The next two years and 5 months can’t pass by fast enough. I love you more than life itself!
3. May our love continue to grow deeper every day. I will always love you and support you no matter what. You make me a better person, a better wife, and a better woman, and I will be eternally grateful for having you in my life.
4. I love you more today than I did the day that we first met. Marriage to you has been everything I hoped for. The last 8 years have been amazing. I’m so grateful you are my husband, my friend, and the best dad in the world. Life is better now, thanks to you!
5. There is no more important relationship in my life than the one we share. Without you, life isn’t what it used to be. I never thought I would fall in love like this and get married. You make me very happy and I’m glad to spend my life with you!
6. Words can’t even begin to describe how happy you make me. I love you beyond measure and I will always stay by your side.
7. It has been 2 years since we said “I do” and I still love you as much as the day we got married. Our love is like a red hot flame, burning brighter and hotter with every passing moment. I will never stop loving you and could not be happier with the way our lives turned out.
8. We have been married for a year. It is amazing how quickly time goes by when you are in love. You have brought me so much happiness in my life that I just can’t stop smiling. I love you, and I always will.
9. I will never be able to return the love you give me. Every day it feels like I fall even more in love with you. You are an incredible man and I am so lucky to have found you!
10. I have done a lot in the past 17 years, but the best thing I have ever done was marry you. I love you more than love itself!
11. You always do what needs to be done, in and out of work. You go above and beyond to give me things I need and want. The massage you gave me yesterday was relaxing and therapeutic. I was able to start this morning feeling refreshed and comfortable. The rest of the day went so smoothly because you were by my side, helping me with whatever I needed. You made my 2nd anniversary celebration the best one yet!
12. Today is February 12. It makes me think of February 29th, the first day we met. I remember it like it was just yesterday. You were very handsome that day. You knew you had my attention before you touched me because I was staring at you the whole night long, trying to work up the nerve to have a drink with you.
13. Happy anniversary to my amazing husband! I am so lucky to have you in my life. 4 years ago today we said ‘I do’ and I was the happiest girl alive. The love, joy, excitement and desire I feel with you is more than words can express. You are my soul mate and it’s an honor to be by your side for this journey through life. I love you with all my heart!
More From I Love Messages
- Happy Birthday Baby Brother
- 1st Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- Goodbye Quotes to Someone You Love
- The Fastest WordPress Theme
- 50 Happy New Month Text Messages and Prayers with Images
- Amazing Good Night Quotes To Post On Facebook
- 90+ Caring Love Messages for Him and Her
- A Letter to My Boyfriend That Will Make Him Cry Love Letter Ideas
- 3 Awesome Security Plugins for WordPress
- I Am in Love with You Text Messages for Him and Her
14. Two years ago today I married the most amazing man in the world. I have never been happier. There are never enough words to express how much I love, admire, and respect you for everything you do. You are my rock and my best friend. I will love you until the very end.
15. I love you more than anything. I can’t imagine my life without you, and I would do anything I could to make sure our family is together forever. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father to our children. I want nothing more than for us to spend the rest of our lives together.
16. There is no one else on earth like you. You are my soul mate, my best friend & the love of my life. I am so lucky to have you in my life. My love for you is infinite.
17. Every day I wonder how someone can be so lucky to find the other half to their soul! You are always by my side- through the good and bad. You make my heart beat faster each time I see you. Our love has grown stronger every year; it grows with every passing minute, hour, day, year. It was tough at times but we made it through, this love between us is forever.
18. A year ago today, I married my best friend. As you read this, I’m probably cooking dinner for you. Our anniversary might not fit neatly into a Hallmark card, but the sentiment is exactly the same. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!
19. Sweetie, I don’t think you truly know how much you mean to me. You make my life a joy and happiness I never knew existed. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I know that every tear has been for a reason and that everything happens for a specific purpose. You are my soul mate, my best friend, and the love of my life!
20. I don’t know where to begin. You make me smile like I’ve never smiled before and you bring such joy and happiness. The way our lives fit together is perfect and we make the perfect team. Thank you for picking me, I feel so lucky to have found you and to grow old with you.
2nd Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Husband
21. We are coming up on two years of marriage! We had our ups and downs, but these years were the best of my life! Through the hard times you comforted me, happy times you were excited with me, and always stood by my side. You are always there for me no matter what I need.
22. We have been together for the last two years, but it feels like forever! The happiest years of my life. You are my best friend. I love you to the moon and back. I hope you know how much you mean to me because without you I would be lost.
23. I feel so lucky every day that you are a part of my life. I love your smile, your laugh, and the sparkle in your eyes. You make me feel like a young girl again full of excitement and anticipation for the days ahead.
24. You are my soulmate, my best friend, my everything. I don’t even know how I got so lucky to find you! I love you with all of my heart and can’t thank God enough for sending you to me.
25. I love you. From the moment I saw you, I knew you were different. I knew that one day I would marry you. And that day has finally come. You are the only man that will have my hand in marriage, and that’s all I’d ever want to begin with. Thank you for being so wonderful, so kind, so caring. We’ll be together forever now!
26. Happy Anniversary my love. This day means so much to me because it makes me realize how lucky I am to have you. You are the most amazing man I know, and I love you two more today than I did yesterday. Thank you for being the best husband ever. Love always baby!
27. These last two years have been amazing, yet so fast. I’m so glad that you picked me as your wife. You are the best man I know and my best friend. I look forward to spending many more wonderful years with you. To the best husband ever, I love you!”
28. Two years ago today, we said we do and made our love official. We promised each other forever, and to be your wife for as long as you want me. There is no one like you and I am so lucky that you chose me. You are such a fabulous husband and father that everyone envies our relationship. I am so glad you are my husband.
29. Yesterday was the second anniversary of when I married you. In the past two years, we have been through a lot together, but our love persists. The last two years have been wonderful, and I am so glad we found each other!
30. I love you more today than I did the day we married. We have been through a lot together and our love has grown stronger. In the middle of all the chaos, there is still peace in my heart knowing we will face everything we need to together.
31. I met you 12 years ago. You took my breath away. You are the best thing that had ever happened to me. I am so lucky to have a man as wonderful as you. I still pinch myself every day to make sure this is real, and it is! I love you, baby!
32. Many years from now if love is still in our hearts and life’s struggles have been met with success then we will look back at this day and consider it a pivotal point in our marriage. We will relive the emotions that have come over us this day and remember why we chose one another. We ask for nothing but your continued love to grow every day.
33. I could write a handful of quotes about our love, but none would be as honest as yours. They would fall short of the truth about how you make me feel. Each moment I spend with you becomes more precious to me. We are each other’s best friends and we will love and care for one another forever.
34. I am so blessed to be married to you. Every day I am reminded of how great of a person you are. You inspire me, you motivate me and I love spending every second with you. Today is just another reminder that I can’t get enough of you! You are the spark in my life that has provided me with all the happiness that I need. I love you more than words can say!
35. I promise to spend the rest of my life with you, to be there for you in good times and bad, to love you unconditionally through everything life will throw at us.
36. Two years have passed and I want to take a minute to say happy anniversary. I still love you as much as I did on our first date and look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. Today and every day I can’t thank you enough for all that you do. You make me feel like the luckiest woman in the world and truly bring joy into my life every day. I love you, baby!
37. It’s hard to believe a year has passed, a whole year of happiness! I couldn’t have asked for a better husband or father for our children. You are the type of man that will always be there for me and our little family. I am loving married life more and more as time goes on. This is just the beginning of many, many years to come spent as husband and wife! I love you so much, babe! My third Valentines Day card….
38. I want to say I love you so much and thank you for joining my life and be mine forever and always. I’ve never had a better partner and I don’t see that changing in the future. Thank you for being the most wonderful father to our little man and just for being our everything. You aren’t just my husband but also my best friend, my soulmate, and one of my biggest supports in life. Thanks for always giving me all your attention when
39. I have been looking for you my entire life, and nothing could surprise me more than the day I found you. I cannot even say a million sentences a day could express how thankful I am to have a man as perfect as you. Spending every day with you shows me what true love really is.
40. We have been married for two years now and I couldn’t be happier. You make me laugh, you make me smile and without a doubt, you make my heart happy. You are a blessing in my life and I love every bit of you. Our future is so bright and with all our love we can face anything with a smile.
41. I fell in love with your strength and courage to face life’s daily struggles. You are my best friend and I am so proud of the man you have become. I cherish every moment I get to spend with you. Being married to you is the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me! Having you by my side makes me feel complete.
42. I want to thank you for the love and support you’ve given me. You make me feel like a queen and I can’t think of anything more important than your smile. There is no one else I would rather spend my days with, I am so excited for what the future holds for us. I can’t wait to see where life takes us together.
Heart Touching Anniversary Wishes for Husband
43. Our marriage is a blessing. We’ve been through a lot, but our love for each other is stronger than ever. I was nervous when we said our vows, but you convinced me that we would make it work and we have! I look forward to our future together. You can make my world go ‘round.
44. Every day I love you more than the last. As you know all too well I’m not very good at explaining my feelings, but I will always show it to you through actions. You are my world my heart, my soul, the person who makes the best out of every situation.
45. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. It isn’t easy, but it’s worth it. From morning till night I think about you and how much you mean to me. You are my soul mate, my true love, my friend. I will always be here for you; through thick and thin.
46. Each day that passes I fall more deeply in love with you. You are my best friend, my confidant, the most amazing father to our children. There is nothing I would change about you. You are my soul mate and I am so blessed to spend each day with you.
47. There are no words to describe how much I love you. You’re my soulmate, my best friend, my lover, my everything. There were times in the past when I thought about what it would have been like if I had never met you. But trying to imagine life without you here is too heartbreaking to even consider.
48. Dear Husband, you are my best friend, my soul mate, husband, father, lover. We have shared so much together in the last 3 years. College, jobs, friends, life … marriage … family! I hope that I can continue to be your friend for many more years. I have no words to tell you how much you mean to me. There is something wonderful about being married to someone who knows all about you and still loves you with all their heart! Love always, your
49. I can’t believe today is our second anniversary. You are my soulmate, the love of my life, and I don’t know what I would do without you. I love you so much and I look forward to many many more years of happiness. I love you always and forever!
50. A year ago today we made a vow to each other, I promise you my love is with you always. We have been through so much together and I am so glad we have made it this far. I love you!
51. There are no words that can express how much I love you. You are my world. You are the man of my dreams that I never thought existed. Thank you for coming into my life, being so amazing and changing everything for the better! I will never stop loving you.
52. Two years ago we met and we were married. I’ve never seen anyone so beautiful, and I am so thankful that I get to live my life with you. I love you to the moon and back!
53. I can’t believe it’s been two years, but every day I fall more in love with you. You are my best friend, my soulmate. Marriage is amazing because I get to spend forever with my best friend. You are mine and I am yours, always. I love you!
54. I miss you really bad, I want to feel you next to me in bed. I want to tell you how much you mean to me. You are the only person in the world who live for me. I love you, my love!
55. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love you more than anything in the world. You are my soulmate, my love and best friend. I wish that every day was made of days like today… filled with pure happiness! I will always, always love you so much!
56. I think back to the day we married. I am so glad that we said I DO. 9 months after saying our vows this little guy was born, and 2 years later another boy followed. Watching you raise them with such sweet love fills my heart with happiness and joy more than words. You are my perfect husband and father.
57. I remember looking across the crowded room on our first date and feeling an instant connection with you. I knew right then, that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my best friend, my partner in crime, my soul mate. I couldn’t have imagined spending this last year of my life without you. I love that we are able to share our future together!
58. I must tell you that no one has ever made me as happy as you. You are my soul mate and I don’t know what I would do without you! And yes, I love you more every day!
59. Loving you is like taking a breath. I don’t know how I survived before I met you. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my everything! I adore you and can’t wait to spend forever with you!
60. This year has been so wonderful, and I’m so glad we get to celebrate our wedding anniversary again! To think it’s been 2 whole years since we said “I do” and became husband and wife. … just thinking of you makes me smile and makes me feel whole. I will always love you!
Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Husband
61. I wish I didn’t have to ever spend a day without you. You are my best friend, my number one supporter, the love of my life. I look forward to being by your side for the rest of our lives together.
62. Ahhh, my sweet Husband. Five years ago my life changed drastically. We settled down and had a beautiful son that has filled both of our lives with joy. I love you so much that I can’t wait for what lies ahead for us as a married couple. Every detail of my future was planned with a little piece of you working its way in. I can’t wait to see where this road takes us!
63. You are an amazing man. Your love has changed me for the better. You are kind, compassionate, smart, and strong. You are everything that I could ever ask for in a husband. I am so lucky to have you to share my life with.
64. Today’s anniversary is another day that I get to spend in your life. Another day to tell you how much I love you and how happy I am that you’re in mine. I remember the very first time we met, and when we started dating. Everything from our first kiss to our last was breathtaking, I loved every minute of it! You make me laugh every single day, and for that alone, you deserve a lifetime of happiness. Keep loving me.
65. Baby you mean the world to me. You complete me and make me a better person. You bring joy to my day every day and I know that we will always be together! I love you!
66. It is amazing how much you have changed my life in the past two years. It is hard to believe that I was miserable living alone before I met you. You are my best friend, lover, confidante, and soul mate! You are the glue that holds us together. I love you so much, babe!
67. I wake up every morning feeling so lucky. I am so glad we found each other and that we share a life together. Each day with you is an adventure and an opportunity to grow and learn and I can’t wait for what our future holds. I love you to the moon and back, baby!
68. I could not imagine spending my life with anyone else. You are the love of my life and I wish every day that you know how much I love you. You are my pillar of support, my rock that I lean on in this scary world. You have taught me more about myself in these last few years than anyone else.
69. Thank you for giving me the most precious gift of all, our beautiful daughter. Watching your bond with her and love her has been such a joy to see. You bring light into my life that I never knew could exist. The love we share makes me feel like the richest man in the world. I am so lucky to have you as my partner and lover.
70. I promise to spend my life showing you how much I love you. I will make sure you are happy every day. I promise to hold your hand when you need someone to hold it. I promise there will be no more crying over spilled milk, only tears of joy when the milk is full! I love you so much David, I’m so glad that God brought an angel into my life.
71. What can I say? Thank you for staying with me. Thank you for laughing with me, crying with me, and loving me. I love you more than the stars in the sky.
72. Today we celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. No matter how many years we spend together, I will always love you and cherish the day we got married. I look forward to growing old with you and making more memories than I could ever imagine. I love you with all my heart!
73. On this second anniversary of our wedding, I just want to tell you a few things. I love you more, every single day. I think about you so often and can’t wait to see your face or hold your hand again. You have made me so happy, my soul mate. I love you so much!
74. They say that you can’t be in love your whole life, but we do every second of every day. We may not have been together that long, but it has been my best years. I am so honored to call you my husband and I will never take it for granted. I will love you as long as we both shall live!
75. You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Thank you for the love and support every single day I could never thank you enough for all that you do. There is no one in this world that has ever made me happier. You are my rock and I wouldn’t know what to do without you.
76. As our anniversary rolls around again, I fall even more in love with you. You are my absolute favorite person in the entire world, the love of my life, and the father of my child. I wish that every year could be like our first year together; full of love, laughter, and romance.
77. It has been two years since you have come into my life. We have shared so many experiences, happy and sad. You are an amazing person. I hope I can be the best wife, mother, and friend to you. I love you with all my heart!
78. Words can’t really capture how much I love you. I want to show you every day instead of telling you. Happy Anniversary! Here’s to many more years of joy, love and happiness. I couldn’t imagine a better 4 years in a row!!
79. You have been amazing from the first day I met you. You have helped me open my eyes to what love is supposed to be, and I am so grateful for that. We have been through so much together, and I can’t wait for our future together. I love you!