Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength. This blog offers inspirational quotes about prayer that are sure to brighten your day. While it’s true that Wednesday is traditionally the day of prayer in the world, these quotes can be a source of encouragement for prayer at any time during the week.
Wednesday Prayer Quotes
1. Thank you for the day you’ve given us to enjoy. I pray that we all are safe and sound. Thank you for the gift of time, so hard to find these days – Wednesday’s prayer quotes
2. Thank you God for Wednesday, time to rest and time to get back on track. You are in control so trust that all things work together for good. I believe in you.
3. I prayed for you today. And I will pray for you tomorrow. You have my love always and forever. Everything else I can do without, but not you…
4. I do not pray for big things only, Lord. I dare to ask you for the small: a flower that blooms in secret, a simple song, the sleep of a child and all the security of knowing that someone is thinking of me, someone who hopes that I feel loved as I am.
5. God, I want to thank you for the young women who are such an influence in my life. I’m grateful that you allow us to see your love through them. My day wouldn’t be the same without these girls. And God, keep blessing me with their presence…amen.
6. To my amazing wife: I cannot believe we’ve been married for 10 years. I love you like crazy, and can’t imagine a day without you. What a wonderful wife, mother, and lover you are. We still have so many adventures ahead of us…I just can’t wait!
7. I will pray for you, my friend. Write to me if you need someone to talk to.
8. I hope one day we would have time to connect in person. I have enjoyed getting to know you from a distance and think you are such a great and amazing friend!
9. Being thankful to God is the only way you can be sure you are asking the right things of Him.
10. God bless you and your family always. May the good holy spirit be in you and be ready to comfort you in all your needs.
11. OUR FATHER: Hallowed be your name. Your Kingdom comes, you will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever.
12. On Wednesdays we wear pink. You wear it weekdays too, to let the world know that you are not just a man but very much a “man of God”. You are slowly shaping into the kind of person that has the ability to build and create, to love without boundaries and to lead without expectations. You make me want to be a better human being. I’m so proud of you! May your days ahead be ever brighter and may nothing but joy fill your heart each day.
13. I pray that God keeps blessing you with His love and care for you. May He keep you happy, healthy, and safe. I hope my love for you will forever remain strong and steady like the rising sun in the morning. You mean so much to me and I want you to know how special you are in my heart. You are my life!
14. The same God who has a plan for your life has a plan for mine too. We’re in this together. I’m praying that you know how much I love you and that we make it through whatever is coming our way. You are my friend, my lover, and the man I am going to marry. You are my heart.
More From I Love Messages
- Happy Monday My Sweetheart
- Congratulation on Your College Graduation Message
- Happy Fathers Day Message My Son
- Good Night Quotes for Her From Heart
- Here’s How to Revamp Your Marriage
- 100 Inspirational Quotes about Life and Struggle
- Fathers Day Message for Father in Law
- Inspirational Wednesday Quotes with Funny Wednesday Memes
- Good Luck in Court Text Messages for Girlfriend
- Good Morning Happy Monday My Love
15. I pray for you with all my heart, that you may find the happiness that has eluded us. May every tomorrow bring you closer to a world without sorrow; in which the radiant smile of happiness shines upon your face like the light upon the rising sun.
16. My darling husband is not only gentle, loving, and romantic, but he is a very talented cook. I hope you are able to cook for yourself or at least make your own coffee in heaven, Lord Jesus!
17. Dear Lord, thank you for the blessed day. Thank you for rest and thank you for drawing us nearer to yourself.
18. I wonder if you think about me as much as i think about you? I love your voice and the way we cuddle up and share stories. I’ve never been in a relationship like this before, I feel like its all happening so fast but I know it’s right. You’re my soul mate, my best friend and my lover. Your hugs are the most comforting thing of all and your kisses are addictive.
19. Only knowing God can make you happy, give you the strength to endure trials and make you a light in the darkness. You need to rely on God through a constant prayer life. He will give you the strength and wisdom to handle any situation. Jesus is our advocate and mediator when we place ourselves into his hands.
20. Thanks for growing old with me, brother. I hope to always be with you by my side. You’re the best brother in the world even when you’re sarcastic and annoying!
Wednesday Prayer Messages
21. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
22. I pray that God will continue to bless you with happiness, good health, strength, and love always. I appreciate your value as a friend and wish you all the best in life.
23. God, thank you for all the good things in my life. Thank you for guiding me and keeping me safe. When I am down please give me the strength to get back up. Clothe those who are in need, comfort those who are hurting, and love those who are lonely, just as you do for me.
24. Dear Lord, thank you for your endless love that heals me and your hand that leads me. I turn to you today with a grateful heart, asking for your guidance and protection as I go through each day. Help me to always walk with integrity, to do honor to Your name, and not to dishonor myself. In Christ’s name, I pray, Amen
25. Hope you have a great day. Be adventurous today, reach out to people, and make new friends. Thank you for your love and support, I know I can always count on you. I love you, bye.
26. I am so happy to have found someone I can share my life with. I pray that our love grows stronger everyday and will never fade. You are my one and only, best friend in all the world. I love you!
27. I know you feel a bit lonely sometimes, but I want you to know that YOU AREN’T ALONE! My faith and prayers are with you. I know things seem dark, but they love our Heavenly Father has for all of His children is SO AWESOME!! I’m so thankful for the two of us and for the righteous principles you’ve shared with me and my family. Please continue sharing those principles with everyone around you!! You have such a powerful influence on other people…NOW
28. I hope you have an amazing day and God bless!
29. Dear Lord, thank You for sharing your love with us. You have blessed us with so many things. Thank you for our family, friends, and most of all a chance to be alive. Thank you for the ability to breathe fresh air, the ability to touch others with your love, and the ability to sleep peacefully each night. We thank You for everything and ask that Your will be done as we give thanks.
30. When you’re in my arms I feel like I’m home. Through times of doubt and fear, you are my rock. You give me comfort in knowing that there is someone out there who loves me so much. Thank you for giving me purpose and taking care of me. If it weren’t for you I would be lost.
31. I had a bad night, I felt so alone. So I sent up a silent prayer that said “God can you please send me a friend?”
32. Prayer is the soul’s sincere desire, uttered or unexpressed. It is the spirit’s sincere desire for itself. It is the heart’s earnest wish for itself. Prayer expresses every aspect of desiring God – our longing for communion with Him; being in His presence; His kingdom being established on earth; Satan being vanquished; souls being rescued; and His will being done here and throughout eternity.
33. I have learned so much over the past few years! I’ve become more independent, outgoing, and sometimes a little cocky. I’m sure you have experienced being so angry at what people say or do that you want to wait to hear the whole story before rushing your opinions.
34. I’m so blessed to know you. I love that you’re a constant reminder of God’s presence in my life. Thank you for the message I can feel your prayers carrying me throughout my day! 🙂
35. Hope you have an amazing day and that you spend it with the people you love. I love you very much my sweetheart. Ellie
36. I may not be with you in body, but I am with you in spirit. My heart is filled with love for you and will be praying for you today! Life is good when we are together, and I hope that never changes. My darling, I hold close to my heart the time we shared together as children and I cherish the time we have spent together over the years as adults. You are a wonderful man whom I love with all of my heart. Life is better because you are in
37. I may not be with you in person right now, but I am still with you in spirit. Every night I pray to God that you stay safe while you are away. You bring so much joy to everyone around you. Know that your friends here at home miss you. We long for the day when we can be together once again and enjoy each other’s company.
38. Spiritual quotes for the day
39. Dear God, here I am again. I know you are busy, but it isn’t really a big deal. It would be nice to talk to you though, just to say hi and tell you how things are going. Please pray for us to get our finances straightened out, we did pay some bills. We went grocery shopping this week. Also we think about getting a pet…a dog or maybe even 2 or 3.
40. I am counting the days until you are back in my arms. I miss you so much.
Wednesday Prayer Letter
41. Dear God … thank you for this day, and the many blessings you’ve bestowed upon may family.
42. Not only do I love you, I think about you, dream about you. My head is literally spinning at the thought of you. All I want is to have you in my arms even if it is just for a brief time.
43. I miss u so much cant wait to see you again
44. I felt like I couldn’t talk to anyone. Maybe it’s because I’m 3,000 miles away, but I really need to tell you how much you mean to me. You are a wonderful person who has been there when nobody else is. Even when I forget to write or call you and we don’t talk for a while, you still remember the important dates, my birthday and such. So please try to understand that I just can’t tell anyone how I feel because they probably won’t care
45. Inspired by Romans 8:26-27:
46. Someone once said ‘Saying a prayer for you is the easiest thing to do.For whenever I see you, I say a thousand prayers for you. A simple hello from me, Is a reminder to pray for you. You’re always on my mind. And my heart is always with you. May The Good Lord bless you abundantly, And keep a watchful eye over you always.
47. From the very moment I saw you, every night before I sleep, I prayed for you and me. I pray that we will last forever, be together in this world, have a happy family…
48. I love spending time with you and I don’t care what we do, as long as it involves you turning off the TV and listening to me for a change A funny quote showing love for someone
49. I send this message to let you know that I am following your journey. I know that we have never met face to face, but I feel as if we are connected in some way. My heart is filled with joy after hearing your voice as you read the verses of Holy Scriptures. Blessings to you and continue in works of God.
50. I’ll pray for you, I don’t think ill get a response. But thank you for being a good person Have an amazing day!
51. Just wanted to Thank you for listening to me and teaching me things, I just started praying more often since that prayer night and I feel so much better. Many blessings to you and your family!
52. Thanks for the encouragement, love and prayers! They work!
53. Always take time to pause and thank God for all his blessings.
54. God be with you through the storm and keep your head above water.
55. I pray God will fill your heart with the desire to love Him, to trust in Him, and to worship Him with all your heart and soul. I also pray He will help you become true disciples of Christ, growing in maturity and devotion. This is my great desire for you as well as for myself. St. Teresa of Avila
56. I hope you’re doing well and everything is fine.
57. Peace of Christ be to the whole world!
58. To those who feel discouraged, I lift you up in my prayers. Never shy away from serving the Lord because of what others think. You will most likely never meet these people again, so do your best for Christ, not for man. To those that ask me to pray for them, I will lift you up also. I will send you encouraging words and give my love to help see you through your difficult time. Friends are a blessing from God and I am glad to have a few of them!
59. I pray that I may always be a light, where you are. A way out, when you are lost. The smile on your lips when you are sad. The heeling hand when you are hurt. The ear to listen to your woes and secrets, the shoulder to lean upon…not only for today but for always.
60. Wednesday is humbling, inspirational, and thought-provoking. Let’s make it a great day!
Wednesday Prayer Saying
61. I pray that God protects you, guides you, and reveals himself to you. I ask him to strengthen you and make your heart glad. Please let us try this again together – renewed, refreshed, filled with peace and promise …
62. My prayer for you… You know I’m a bit of a pessimist but my prayer for you is that you will never lose faith in life. May all uncertainties vanish. May clarity prevail, may the right paths open up before you, and may your inner voice always guide you home, safe and sound. I love you so much!
63. Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for guiding me on the right path when I d…
64. Thank you, God, for the many blessings you have given me. I pray that you protect my family and friends, and keep us safe during this journey called life.
65. I want to pray for Chris from this day forth till the end of time. If I have ever liked anyone so completely in my life, I don’t remember. – F Scott Fitzgerald
66. Hey friend, I hope this message finds you doing well. I have been praying for you and your family. I have a word from the Lord for you today. HE said “keep on moving forward! Do not stop, do not get distracted – just keep moving forward!”
67. Prayer is not an old woman’s idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action. It is a powerful material force.
68. I want you only to know that I cherish every moment spent with you. You have no idea how lucky I feel. I’m sending you all my love, today and on each day I can call you mine.
69. I’m so glad God brought us together. I enjoy every moment with you. You make my life complete and I am in love with you.
70. Thank you for all the lovely messages. I am sending mine to you on Valentine’s Day too. You must have been awake when I was talking to you. I am very grateful with God for sending me an angel like you, full of joy and love. ![alt](http://pixel2life.com/img/ulogo2.gif)
71. I hope you find peace! And to help you do so, I’m going to do a deal with you. Thankfully I am not that godless sort of atheist who doesn’t care what happens in religion. That worldview is just too cold and impersonal for me. When it comes to religions, as far as I’m concerned, the more the better! And every faith has its good side. So deal: For every time you pray today and every time you read your holy scripture, I promise
72. No matter how bright the sun is, the moon always shines even brighter. I want to be that moon for you, a bright shining spot in your life when times are dark and the sun doesn’t seem to shine anymore. You bring joy and happiness into my heart and make everything around us brighter. I just want you to know how much you mean to me!
73. I got a prayer from the Lord to pray for my husband. Please say a prayer for my husband. The word of God says when you pray for someone you lose all fear about their situation and God answers your prayer. So I am believing ___will be ok. Prayer can make things happen!
74. I pray for your heart, that it would be a safe haven for you. I pray for peace in your soul, mercy in your life and a door into the realm of heaven. I pray that we would all soon enter the paradise of our Lord full of endless bounty, endless joy and endless happiness, the eternal bliss!
75. I can’t believe it’s been a year since we met. Every day I get to see that beautiful smile makes my day. And if you ever need me just call, and I’ll be there in a minute. No matter where I am or what I’m doing, cause all that matters is being with you.
76. Not all of us… But, I feel as though many of us have lost touch with our Creator. It’s been a while since we spoke and I know that you feel the distance too. Last night I prayed so hard to you and told you that I was ready to talk. Today when I woke up, something felt odd about my room. Out of the corner of my eye I notice a faint glow that looked like smoke. With every second it grew brighter and brighter and then from around my
77. Dear God,
78. God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference.
79. Bless the Lord, O my soul. Thank God for all that He’s done| For His glory let the earth shout| For His righteousness sing praises aloud|Bow down to the holy one of Israel| Obeying His word with gladness.
80. Prayer is a beautiful and powerful force. It has the ability to change many situations for the better, bringing personal healing, hope, love and peace. I pray that these quotes bring more understanding, security and joy to your life.
Wednesday Prayer Paragraph
81. I dedicate thursday to you, and I will say this every week. I love you more than the stars and that is really saying something.
82. I woke up this morning with you on my mind, because every morning and every day your love is a constant reminder to me of God’s love for me. I believe that God is present in relationships and His presence is real for you in our relationship. Thanks again for all the great support you’ve given me. I love you !
83. To my love, for being there for me through thick and thin. Thank you for all you do for me. I am truly blessed to have you in my life!
84. Take courage. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, I will do all I can to guide you through. In my heart you hold a place no one else can fill. With you there’s reason for me to smile, so make me smile each day with your loving ways. Much love and a hug from Me TO YOU!
85. Please pray for my family and I. We are in a crisis right now and facing some hard trials. I’ve never felt closer to God than I do right now and I’m relying on Him more than ever. Please keep us safe and healthy as we move forward.
86. I know that I haven’t been the best in keeping in touch lately. I just want you to know that my life is better because of you and I would love if we could meet up sometime soon…
87. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN FRENCH FRIES!
88. I dedicate this song to my friend, who is a very good person. He helps me with a lot of stuff and I would like to consider him as my brother, that is why I have done this for him. It is a prayer for his future and for the joy in his heart; this is my small contribution to his life. May God bless you infinity times!
89. I’ve always been your friend, now I want to be much more. I want you in the most delicious ways possible, with the taste of passion in your mouth. No other woman will do and it’s not because they aren’t as pretty or smart. It’s because I’m afraid I might stop loving you after tasting all the others, but I won’t if we can just get rid of this barrier…
90. I am so grateful for the joy you bring in my life. You are a gift from above and I truly am blessed beyond words to share my life with you. You make me smile every day; be it a small smile or a full hearted laugh. With every passing moment, my feelings for you just seem to grow stronger and stronger.
91. Dear Friends,On this week filled with Love and Romance, may our journey together continue to be made fruitful and bright by the presence and power of our Lord. May the warmth within your heart melt the coldness around you. And may you have a wonderful time with the one you love!
92. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope all is well with you, your family and your business. I am really happy to have known you because it has opened wide my perspective about how one can live life and the value of true love. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!
93. Dear God, please help me to become the best husband/ wife, father/ mother and friend that I can be. Let me be a source of light in my family. I always try to encourage them with all the love that you have given me.
94. I love you Jesus!
95. That’s the thing about prayer. A guy like you can pray for a million things and most of them never happen. But one day you get up from praying and two million things have happened!
96. I know that prayer changes things; prayer changes me. I have found great blessing in prayer, and I ask for even greater. In Jesus’ name, amen.
97. Dear Lord, Bless my Family and Friends in Jesus Christ Holy Name.
98. I wish you would have used magic sometime this week because I love you to much to let you leave this world.
99. Lord, I thank you for this new day. I pray that you continue to grant me wisdom and guidance in all my doings. Help me to know what your will is for my life and help me to bring honor and glory to You.
100. Dear God, please bless the librarians of this school. Help them to guide us in our studies and to teach us how to find what we are looking for. Amen.”
101. As I was browsing through my favorite blogs I came across this one on Wednesday’s prayer quotes.
102. I pray for peace, love, and happiness for you today and every day.
103. Just send me a quote on Wednesday and I will say it each day. I know that whenever there is trouble, Jesus is here. He is here to comfort us when we are hurt.
104. Thank you for your gift of love in sending Your Son Jesus to save me. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.
105. You are absolutely amazing! I don’t know what I would do without you. You’re a fantastic friend and I love spending time with you. Thank you for all the wonderful memories.
106. I hope that your day is as nice as you are. I hope you have the best day ever. I want the best for you _
107. please pray for me and my family every night I ask God to keep us safe from harm
108. WHEN I SEE YOU & HEAR YOUR VOICE, I FEEL STRONG, AND I CAN DO ANYTHING.
109. Jesus, let me look after my family and make them know that I love them.
110. Lord, I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed.