There are just some women who are special, who are unique. Their husbands consider them as the most precious people in their life. These wives are perfect in everything they do, and even small things make their husbands proud of them. Here you will find quotes from husband to wife about how much she is special to him.
Proud Of My Wife Quotes From Husband
1. You are a perfect wife, mother, and friend. I’m the luckiest husband in the world to have such an amazing wife that devotes herself to me every day. You are strong, smart, and beautiful inside and out. I truly believe you can do anything you set your mind to. I love you so much baby, you are my heaven on earth. Thank you for being so awesome!
2. My love, you are simply amazing. Watching you grow in your career and in your life is so thrilling to me. You work so hard to put food on the table, to provide for us and it drives me crazy all at the same time. I am a very proud husband.
3. I sit here thinking of how amazing it is that I have a great wife who I can call my best friend. You are so beautiful, inside and out. I love you so much and it brings me so much joy to know that you will be my wife for the rest of my life!
4. I am the proudest of my wife. Thank you for being my best friend, for loving me enough to marry me, and for doing it all while raising wonderful children.
5. You are my all, my everything. You give your love so freely that I never worry about how you feel. The best part is that I can give you all of me and know that it will be returned in spades. My love for you is infinite.
6. I am so proud of you with everything that you have been through. You have been my rock and have been with me every step of the way. I love you more now than I did a year ago, three years ago, and a decade ago. I am growing stronger with each passing day and is full of joy. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t want to spend my life by your side.”
7. You are awesome! I love it when you say, “Go outside and clean the gutters!” I love it when you say, “Go downstairs to the furnace room and sweep!” I love it when you say, “Take the car to get the oil changed!” I love it when you stand up for yourself even if I’m not around to witness it. I’m so glad that I married a strong woman like you!
8. I love being married to you. You are my best friend and spiritual partner in life. You have been a huge blessing to me and I know that the Lord has a great plan for our future together. I feel safe to grow with you, to learn with you, and be myself around you. Your love is like an overflowing cup that I never want to be without!
9. Baby, you know I love you right? I will love you forever. It kills me inside to see you upset. I know it’s not easy for you and if I could take all your pain away I would. You are amazing, beautiful and deserve the world. You make my days a little brighter with a text or a phone call letting me know how much you love me and I do the same for you because I do love you more than anything in this world.
10. You are my soul mate. I love you more than any words can describe. I hope the above words prove how much you mean to me, but if that’s still not enough then just remember every day that without you I am incomplete. You are my life, my joy, and my soul mate. And no matter what life throws at us, we will always persevere. Never forget that.
11. I wanted to tell you I am so very proud of you. You have overcome a lot in your life and with each challenge, you have pushed forward and with each step, you have gotten stronger. You have taught me so much about love and life. I couldn’t be happier that God brought us together.
12. One day, I’m gonna make you the happiest woman alive! You deserve everything because, without your support, encouragement, and love, I could have never made it this far. I feel so lucky that God gave me you.
13. You are the most beautiful person inside and out that I have ever known. You have a beauty that not even you can see that I’m sure many many other people would love to see. You make me happier than anyone else has ever made me. I am so lucky to call you my wife and to be able to give you this card because I love you with all my heart and soul and there is nothing else in this world I would want more than to spend the rest of mine with you
14. Happy anniversary Baby, 3 years of being married to my favorite wife. I have never been so in love with anyone before you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I’ll spend the rest of my life making sure your life is better than it ever could have been.
15. I want you to know just how much I love you! I am so proud to be with you and share my life with you. I love that we have grown as a couple and as individuals. You know that I will always support your decisions and always be there for you no matter what. When you leave in the morning, have a safe day at work, and when you come home have a safe drive home. I believe in us so much that everything will turn out right!
More From I Love Messages
- 120 Short Love Messages For Him and Her With Photos
- Heart Touching Love Messages For Boyfriend
- 14th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
- 18th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
- I Love You so Much Quotes for Him and Her with Images
- How Much You Mean to Me Quotes for Him and Her
- Love Paragraphs for Her Copy and Paste with Love Images
- 25+ Best I Love You so Many Quotes for Him or Her
- Proud Of My Wife Quotes From Husband
- 80 Sweet Text Messages to Send to Your Girlfriend
16. There are so many times that I just look at you and think how lucky I am. You are the type of person that makes people want to be a better person, and I am thankful that you chose me as your one and only. You make every day worth living and no matter what happens, we will always have each other. I love you with all my heart and soul.
17. You are the most amazing woman to walk this planet. Your smile lights up my world like nothing else can. With you by my side, I am invincible against the hardest of days. You are always there for me, making sure I’m happy and well taken care of.
18. My darling, I will always love and admire your beautiful soul and sparkling wit. You keep life fun and interesting with your sense of adventure, intelligence, open-mindedness, love for life, and general joy. I can’t imagine how boring my life would have been without you!
19. Here are reasons why I love you! I love your beautiful smile, your kissable lips, your soft touch, the way it feels when you hold me close. You are always there for me when my world is falling apart. I am so lucky to have you in my life and I just want to be the one to take care of you.
20. There is no one in the world I’d rather spend the rest of my life with than you. You are my best friend and rock that has stood beside me through thick and thin. You are my light when all seems dark. There is no one in this world like you and I will love you eternally
21. My life is so much better because of you. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love our life together-the good days, the bad days, the everything in between. I can’t imagine my life without you. I love you more every day!
22. I don’t know where I would be without you. You are my best friend, my partner in every sense of the world, and I love you more than anything in this world.
23. My soul mate, my best friend, my partner in crime. I adore you with all my heart and soul. Couldn’t be happier to spend this life with you.
24. I’m really proud of you right now. I’ve grown to be so proud of the person you are. I love you more than you know, and I always will.
25. I look back on our history together and it makes me smile. I cannot wait for our future, to grow old with you! I’ve never been happier in my life than when I am with you! You are my everything. I love you more than words can say!
26. Every day I am so proud to be your husband. You are the most beautiful woman in the world, inside and out. Every day I thank God for you because you are an amazing person! I am very lucky that God has given me such an incredible wife.
27. You are one of the most dedicated, loving, kind, and beautiful women I have ever known. You touch my heart in a way that words can’t explain. I love how our lives intertwine, how we can always find a comfortable spot for two. I also love that no matter what you always stand up for me and stay by my side.
28. I just wanted to say that I am so proud of you, you are the most amazing woman I know. I can’t believe that you put up with me all these years, thank you for everything. You are one of a kind and I love you so much!
29. You are all I have always dreamed of. My love for you grows stronger each day. Thank you for being the rock that grounds me, the joy that lights my world, the inspiration that fuels my endeavors. Our days are never long enough to be together. But I wish happiness for you, knowing how much you deserve it. I love you.”
30. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. It is a blessing to spend every day with someone who brings out the best in me and accepts me for who I am. I am so blessed to have met you. Most of all, I am thankful that you are the one that I will spend forever with!
31. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to find a spouse like you. You are my best friend and the absolute love of my life. I am so proud to call you Mrs.
32. You are such a blessing in my life. You give me so much love and support. I know that I don’t always show that I appreciate you, but believe me when I say that I do. I really do love you and I am so proud of you and what you do for our family and me.
33. I love you more than I could ever put into words and I will never forget the day we met. You show me every day how truly lucky I am. I can’t wait to see what the future may hold for us, but if it is anything like the past, it will be wonderful.
34. As we continue on this journey we cherish each and every moment we spend together – thank you for always being there for me! I love you with all my heart and am so proud of who you’ve become. I am looking forward to what the future holds for us.
35. I may not show it every day, but I’m always proud of you. You are my best friend, my lover, my everything. I am so lucky to have found you all those years ago. I love being at your side.
36. Today I want to thank you for a job well done. You have not only made me a better person, but you have also kept me on track. Thank you for being the amazing woman that I know and love. You make my life complete and I will do everything in my power to make sure that your life is as happy as possible.
37. I love you with all my heart. I’m proud of the strong woman you are, proud to call you my wife. Your beauty is so deep it touches my soul. I love you more than you will ever know.
38. My love for you grows every day. The last 8 years have been great, and I just hope that the next 8 are just as fun! I hope you get all your dreams. You’re the best wife ever, though I say that every day.
39. Thank you for being my biggest fan. You are more than I could have ever hoped for in a husband. I love you more today than yesterday & less than tomorrow!
40. Without a doubt, I love you more each day. Whether it’s watching you help our children, or seeing your compassionate nature as an individual, you never cease to amaze me. I don’t think I’ve ever been happier to see two people be happy together. You are a blessing for sure and I feel that every day!
41. You have been with me when I have been at my worst and when at my best. You have seen me through so many emotions and been so strong by my side. I can’t wait to see what else our future holds because I know it will only get better. I love you with all of my heart!
42. I love the way you smile, your eyes sparkle like diamonds. I am so proud of you! You are my best friend and my one true love. I love how strong you are, no matter what bumps come along in life you always find a way to battle through with laughter and grace.
43. I adore you, I’m in awe of your strength and beauty. When you smile I can’t help but smile with you. I love to see your eyes light up when we walk through the park holding hands. You are my best friend and I don’t know what I would do without you.
44. You are my ROCK! Without you, nothing could be possible. Without your support and love, I would crumble. You make me a better person each day and thank God every day I have you in my life. I love you with all my heart and can’t imagine a life without you.
45. No one calls me beautiful anymore. No one except you…You make me feel like a princess and I don’t want to be anything less. I love you more than words could ever say.
46. I’m so proud of you and everything you do. You mean the world to me and I love you more than I ever thought possible. If I could count the stars in the sky, or the grains of sand on a beach, or the leaves on the trees, I could never express how much I love you.
47. I thought I’d already said this but…I am so proud of you.
48. I will not try to tell you how amazing you are, but let me just say what an honor it is to be your Husband. It’s hard to express how proud of you I am, but I am. You are the most amazing woman I know and I am lucky to call you my Wife. You are kind, loving, smart, and beautiful. You love more than anyone else I have ever met. Thank you for being the best wife anyone could ever ask for.
49. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met! You’re beautiful, inside and out. I love you with every piece of my heart. With you, life is never boring! You always make me smile and laugh. You are my best friend, my lover, and my wife! I am so proud of the woman you have become. I love you tenderly!
50. I always knew that I was the luckiest man alive to have you as my wife. You’re not only an amazing woman but the best mommy and woman I know. I love you more each day. My life would be incomplete without you.
51. I am so lucky to have you as my wife. I will always love you, adore you, and cherish our love. You are beautiful inside and out, a perfect reflection of the love we share. Thank you for putting up with me and all my crazy antics! I look forward to many more years of loving you!
52. I am so proud of my wife for all that she is and all that she has accomplished. She is my best friend, my lover, and the mother of my two beautiful kids. I’ll love her through sickness, health until death do us part…and beyond.”
53. I am so proud of you. But more than that I am proud to be your wife. You are an amazing mother, aunt, friend, and lover. Being by your side is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You are my one love, the only man I could ever love. And I love you more every day!
54. I know we’ve had our ups and downs, and I know that we can’t live without each other. We both know that you’re the only one for me. Your love is what keeps me going and makes me a better person. So to show you how much I love you, I promise to give you my best every day.
55. You are my life, my world. I love you to infinity. There are no words to describe how much I love you. This is not forever, this is forever until the end of time! baby!
56. There are so many things I can say about you, but there are no words I can find that are worthy enough. You are my rock, my peace, my soul mate, my best friend. Without you I am nothing. Every day with you is a gift that I never want to end. You are better than any gift that life could give me. I only wish that every man could have someone like you in their life.
57. You are my best friend, my partner in life. You bring a smile to my face and a song to my heart. I love you from the bottom of my heart and the absolute middle of my soul.
58. I’m so proud of you and everything you do. I will always support you especially with those crazy ideas that come from your super creative mind.
59. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
60. I love you so much, my wife. I am so proud of who you have become. You are seriously amazing and have got through so much! I know that our marriage is young but I can’t wait to see how great things are going to be for us in the future. I will love you forever!
61. I am proud to call you my wife and your the best woman in the world. Your always there for me and I love you dearly. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together.
62. I want to say thank you for the best 9 years I have ever had. I’m glad that you are my wife and that I was able to capture your heart. You are the epitome of what a wife should be. Always working hard, loving people, caring for others, reaching beyond your limits, always seeking to make me happy. I love how you keep me on my toes.
63. You are the most amazing wife on this earth. I am so lucky to have you by my side. Every day I am amazed by you doing all the things you do. You amaze me! You are beautiful inside and out. I am so lucky that God blessed me with the chance to be married to you. I love you with everything I have!
64. Every day I fall in love with you a little bit more, and it is never enough. No matter how long we are together, I will always love you. I am so proud of the woman you’ve become. You are beautiful both inside and out. You can accomplish anything that you want. There isn’t anything that could hold you back! I love you more than words can say!
65. I’m so proud of you. You are the most amazing wife I could ever ask for. I am one lucky husband to have you! I love you with all my heart!
66. I love you so much. You are more than I deserve, but I’m lucky to have you. Our life together has its rough patches but I am better every day with you by my side. I will always love you and more importantly respect the person that you are.
67. You give me something to smile about every day. I love the way we fight and makeup and how we fill each other’s lives to the brim with joy and love. You mean the world to me and I am so lucky to have you in my life!
68. You are my soul mate. When your lips touch mine, it feels like Heaven. I feel like the luckiest man alive. Words cannot express how much I love you. I can’t wait to spend forever with you!
69. You are a constant reminder that God loves me and has a wonderful plan for my life. I am a better person because of you! I love you so much and I hope that never changes.
70. I’m so proud of you. You make me beam with pride, knowing how hard you work and what a wonderful mom you are. I need you to know how much I love and appreciate you. There is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with.
71. I believe you can do anything! I know you can accomplish great things and achieve great success, all despite any obstacles. I may not always be there to see it, but I will always be there to support you. One day I hope to see your face in a magazine and read about your accomplishments.
72. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you…I would use my last breath to say, I LOVE YOU.
73. You are the kindest person I know and bring peace everywhere you go. I love you not only for who you are, but for what you are to me. You’ve become my other half, the other part that makes me whole. My life has become everything it’s meant to be because of you. I am proud to call you my wife!
74. You are the most incredible woman that I have ever known. You are everything I could ever hope for in a wife, mother, lover. Our love grows stronger every day. I want to be with you forever.”
75. My wife is the most amazing woman in the world. She is truly beautiful in every way. I love her so much! She has stood by me through everything, she has sacrificed her own dreams to help me succeed in mine. She is my biggest support in life and I thank God every day for bringing her into my life.
76. There are no words to describe how proud I am of you. You are an amazing wife, mother, friend, and person. You amaze me with all that you do.
77. You are the strongest, most beautiful woman I know. You are everything to me. I love you with all my heart and soul.
78. I can’t imagine my life without you. I am so proud of the strong woman you have become, and the amazing mother you are to our kids. You inspire me to be a better man. I love you so much, my baby!
79. You are the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I just can’t picture it any other way. I love you so much! Our future is so bright together.
80. You are my best friend, my happiness. I am so proud of everything you do and who you are. There is no one more amazing on this planet. You are my heart, my soul. You create a fire inside of me that keeps me warm through the cold days ahead. You ignite a flame within me that keeps me warm for eternity. I love you more than life itself!
81. You are my very best friend. I can talk to you for hours about anything and everything and it is just so easy and comfortable. You inspire me and motivate me in everything that I do and I’m so proud of you and what you’ve accomplished. Love you, Babe!
82. How did you ever find your way into my life? Not only do I love the way you love me, but I love loving you! You are so perfect for me. I am so glad I met you.
83. I am so proud of you. You are such a beautiful person and ever since we started dating, we have only grown stronger and more in love with each other.
84. You’re the most beautiful, amazing woman I’ve ever met. There were times in my life when I never thought I could truly be happy, but somehow, someway you came into my life and showed me that love really does exist. I couldn’t be happier to call you my wife. You are an incredible person inside and out and I vow to build a future with you that will last the rest of our lives.
85. I am so in love with you, my amazing wife. You make me feel like the king of the world. Every time I look into your eyes I fall more in love with you. You are my soul mate, always have been and always will be.
86. Over the years we’ve learned to laugh and love together. You have made my life better for having you in it my dear wife. I love you.
87. We have an amazing life together and I’m so lucky to have you as my wife. You make my life a little easier each day and always put a smile on my face. I love you!
88. You are my best friend and the reason I wake up every morning with a smile on my face. Life has thrown many rocks at us, but we made it through because we love and believe in each other. You make me a better person and I’m so lucky to have you as my wife!
89. I want to say that you are my everything and I’m proud of the woman you’ve become. You’re everything to me and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You mean so much to me and I’ll love, protect, serve and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.
90. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met. So caring, giving, and thoughtful. You make me feel like a better man each day. I love you with all my heart.
91. You are my best friend, my life, my world. I love you with all my heart and nothing will ever change that. Your loving spirit completes me and drives me to be the man I want to be for you. I hope this letter reflects how happy you make me. I’m so glad we found each other, lets spend the rest of our lives together!
92. You inspire me every day to be a better person and I love you for that. You make me feel like the luckiest woman alive and for that, I am eternally grateful to have you in my life. You are everything I ever wanted and so much more! One word for your love…infinite!
93. I am so proud of the amazing woman you have become. You are my best friend and a wonderful mother to our kids. I love you more than life itself!
94. You are my everything. The sun in my sky, the wind in my hair. I could never ask for anything more. Thank you for being in existence. You are so talented and so much better than you give yourself credit for! I love every part of you to the moon and back!!”
95. I am the man that I am today because of you. You have helped me to become who I need to be, and taught me what it means to be a real man.
96. You are the best wife ever! I really love you because you are not only the smartest woman in the world but also the most beautiful! Always thinking about our family and planning for its future. I am so lucky to be married to such a great woman like you!
97. I heard that your parents said that we’re getting married… They must be proud of you. I am proud to call you my wife and to go through life with you as my partner. You know every part of me and you fell in love with those flaws alongside the things that didn’t even need fixing. You’re amazing and I love you with everything I have and everything I will ever have! I can’t wait for our future together.
98. When we got married, you promised to love and cherish me and I promised the same. No matter what happens in life we will always have each other. When we were dating, we vowed to be together forever and we cast our worries onto God and promised to love each other through anything and everything that comes our way. You are my best friend and I love you with all my heart. I’m so proud of the woman that you have become!
99. Your advice and love keep me going each and every day. You are my ray of sunshine and I love everything about you. From your beautiful smile to your angelic voice, you make me feel like the luckiest man alive. I am so proud of you and all that you do for others, and I hope that if nothing else, one day you will know how much I love and appreciate you. Your husband Jeff
100. You make my heart sing and I am so lucky and blessed to call you mine. I love you with all of my heart and soul. You are an amazing woman and I am proud to be with you. Merry Christmas baby, I love you!
101. My marriage didn’t start out so well, but today my family is doing great. I’m so proud of what you have become in life and the person you are. You inspire me to be a better person, to share my love with others, to live each day with passion and to strive for success. I love you more than words could ever express…and no matter what happens I will always be there for you through the good times and the bad.
102. I couldn’t have picked a more perfect wife for myself. You are my other half, the other part of my soul. I truly don’t know what I would do without you.
103. There’s no other woman in the world like you. I love you more than I could ever explain. You are my best friend. I love you to the moon and back again!
104. I love you more than words can express and I am so lucky to have found you. You are the love of my life. As I sit and reflect on our time together, from when we met in college to now, I am constantly in awe of the beauty that is you.
105. I love you more than words can say. You are my life and soul and make every day amazing. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, growing old together and having children of our own. Everything is perfect just as it is and I wouldn’t change a thing. I love you with all my heart!”
106. I’m so proud of who you’ve become. You’re a very strong, intelligent woman and mother worth so much more than any dollar amount. I love you so much, sweetie!
107. I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow. But still, I love you more each day. And I’ll always love you more than the day before.
108. I love you so much. Every time I see you, hear you, or think about you I fall in love all over again! You are an amazing wife and mother, and having you in my life is better than I ever dreamed possible. Thank you for being the best wife a man could ever hope for!
109. You are the most amazing wife and mother I could ever ask for. You always show me love and I just want you to know that I appreciate that more than anything. I am so lucky to be married to you and that we found each other. You amaze me every day with your kindness and courage. All I ever want is for you to be happy and healthy, so never let me down.
110. You’ve made me a better person and taught me how to be the best I can be. I am so proud to be your husband and so happy we found each other. You are such an inspiration to me. I love you, always and forever.
111. I never knew that I could love someone as much as I love you. I am honored to be your husband.
112. I am so proud of you. When we first met I couldn’t stop looking at you and thinking how much you were everything I ever wanted in a woman, and now you continue to fulfill that promise daily. You are everything that is good and right in this world and I cherish every moment we share. Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest man alive and letting me spend my life with you. I love you!
113. Today I looked at you from across the room and realized how lucky I am to have you as my wife. I know our life together is going to be a great adventure. I can honestly say that I love you more today than a year ago and a year from now, the feeling will only be stronger.
114. I love you. I always will. I told you we were going to be together forever and we would never break up and it would never end and I meant that. My love for you is as real as the pain that leaves my chest every second you are not by my side. And if it’s possible, my love for you has grown stronger over the years spent by your side.
115. It’s hard to believe…how much you love me! It’s been eleven years and every day I am so thankful for you. You have been my best friend from the moment we met, and when I close my eyes I can still feel the butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I love you more each passing day.
116. Thank you for being a wonderful partner and friend to me. I look forward to seeing how far we can go in life. You have made me a better person.
117. You are an incredible woman who does so many amazing things. I am so proud of you for reaching your goal of losing that extra weight. I’m glad you are happy with how you look! You are beautiful on the inside and out. I love you more today than yesterday, but less than tomorrow 😉
118. Dear wife, The way you always manage to nurture life into our home astounds me. You pour your heart into everything you do, and that’s why this family is so wonderful. I love you more than words can express.
119. You are the love of my life. As a mother, wife, and friend you have been an inspiration to me. The sacrifice you have made so I can succeed is something I will never forget. Thank you for being a wonderful wife and a phenomenal mother. You inspire me every day. I love being your husband and the father of your children!
120. To my wife… you are the most amazing, loving & caring person on the planet. I love you so much for all of the hard work you do to take care of me and our family each day. I feel so fortunate to have you by my side through all of life’s ups & downs. You are my best friend & I love you more than anything!
121. I couldn’t be more proud of you. You are the most amazing wife, daughter, mother, and friend. I want to be with you forever. I love you with all in me!
122. You are my hero. You show me every day why I am so proud to call you mine. I love the way we fit together and your smile lights up my life. I can’t wait to be with you forever and start this adventure we call “life” together.
123. I cannot remember life before you. Can’t remember how it was before you swept me off my feet. Can’t describe the kind of love I feel for you…, but I try to show you everyday. You are my best friend, my partner in crime. You make me laugh like no other person can and I love your presence more than anything!
124. Your smile made my heart melt. Your touch set my soul on fire. But it’s not just the things you do, it’s the things you don’t do that I appreciate most. The way you love our children, the way you support me in decisions, and the way you never force me to argue about silly things just because you can. I will always cherish these quiet moments we spend together. I wish I could keep you all to myself but I’
125. You are my rock, you make me a better person. You help me see things from a different perspective and your love helps me conquer my fears. I wish I could take all of the hurt from your past and make it disappear, but you wouldn’t let me because through it all you grew into the man you are today. Thank you for loving me unconditionally because I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be loved by you.
126. You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened in my life. You have helped me in every single way that is imaginable. I swear to you that I will never lose you. I love you.
127. I’m proud of you. I know everyone says this, but I really do think that meeting you and becoming your husband was the best thing that ever happened to me. When we first met, I remember thinking “Wow, she’s really pretty!” And then after a month together I thought, “Wow, she’s amazing!” And after a year together, well…I love you so much.
128. Once in a while, I come across a lady that is so beautiful and so elegantly formed, so refined and so charmingly womanly, so unutterably sexy and passionate and tender and soft-spoken and feminine and maternal and full of love, that she quite simply bowls me over, takes my breath away by the sheer magnificence of her overwhelming womanhood. You are such a lady.
129. I am proud of my wife, the mother of our children, and my friend. My love for you will never fade away. You are my rock and I can’t wait to see what life has in store for us next. I’ll be right there by your side forever.
130. I don’t think there is a day that goes by that I don’t tell you how much I love and cherish you. Together we have been through so much and have always come out stronger because of it. Being able to spend every day with you leaves me speechless because it’s so amazing. You inspire me to be a better person, a better husband, and a better dad. Every single day I am reminded of how lucky I am to have such an incredible woman in my life
131. You are the best wife one could hope for. You fill my heart with more love than I ever thought possible. You complete me in every way — mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I am so proud of you! Marry me again?
132. You are the most beautiful, loyal, loving woman. I know you feel insecure at times but I have NEVER thought of loving anyone else. All these years have shown me that when I woke up next to you in the morning it doesn’t matter what kind of problems we might be facing together…you always make everything better, You are my best friend, lover, soul mate and my life has been blessed with the gift of knowing you.
133. It’s weird to think about all the things I’ve learned from you. But every time I look back on it, they are all good things. You are kind, caring, honest, full of life, curious, intelligent, and compassionate. I admire you more than anyone I know. You are my best friend and an amazing wife.
134. You are the most loving, generous, kind, and gentle person I have ever met. You can always make me smile even on my worst day. You are the love of my life that I have searched for all my life. Without you, I would have nothing. All my love forever
135. We met and fell in love over a decade ago. I knew at the time I’d never find another to capture my heart like you did. You were always complimented by others for your kindness, radiance, and everything good in this world. Nothing has changed about that today, except that I love you more than ever before!
136. It’s been a long journey, but we made it. We’ve been together so long I can’t imagine life without you. I am so proud of the woman you have become and the mother you are to our children.
137. I adore you with every ounce of my being. I love the way you smile, the way you look at me when we are in bed, your voice when you say “I love you”. I love your laugh, how it makes me laugh. I love how I can be mad or upset for hours and then one smile from you and it’s gone. I love your strength, kindness, and most of all your heart. Your heart is so big and true. I feel so fortunate
138. I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but whatever it was, I am extremely grateful for that. You are my best friend and the person that makes me happiest in this world. You give me everything I could ever need or want. I love you so much!
139. One of the biggest reasons I love you is because of your heart. Your heart is so big and loving and compassionate and giving. I know you long to make a difference in this world; at times I think that maybe you try too hard. You can do it, and if not just for yourself then do it for me and the kids
140. I don’t say this nearly enough, but I am so proud of you. You are such an amazing mother and role model for our children. I don’t know where I would be without you, and I am so fortunate to have you in my life. Thank you for being you.”
More From I Love Messages
- Messages to Make Her Fall in Love
- I Love You Unconditionally SMS for Husband
- 11th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
- Romantic True Love Messages For Him And Her
- Please Take Good Care Of Yourself Messages
- Touching Messages to Make Her Fall in Love
- 16th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
- I Love You No Matter What Quotes for Him and Her
- Anniversary Wishes for Wife On Facebook
- Take Care Messages for Girlfriend