Sometimes a mother just needs to hear how much her daughter adores her. She’s the strongest woman in the world, and there’s nothing she can’t handle because she has someone to do it for her. Here are several short sweet happy birthday mom poems from a daughter written from a daughter’s point of view.
Happy Birthday Mom Poem From Daughter
1. On your birthday, I want to thank you for keeping all your promises one by one I know it’s not easy to win this fight, but I never doubt that you are brave enough. You are my idol
2. Mom, from the day you gave birth to me, became one of my biggest blessings. You have been a wonderful friend and mentor. No words can describe how special you are. Happy birthday to the most amazing person I know.
3. Dear Mom, you always gave the best of yourself to those around you. I know you might be missing Dad now that he is gone, but he left behind a tremendous legacy in your life. Love and respect those around you as much as possible and be kind to even those who do not deserve it. I hope you will accept my special gift for this birthday!
4. Happy birthday to my most favorite mom in the whole universe! Your soft and kind voice has given me courage and comfort in times of need. You always stood beside me and provided the best guidance, and your firm hand shielded me from any danger or harm. You’ve made me into a loving person, someone who never gives up on life. I was lucky to have such a caring mom who taught me how to love and respect everyone with an open heart.
5. Yes! today is my mom’s birthday, but it is also my parents’ anniversary. Today is a very special one because it is the day I became a mother too with barely twenty years of age. I am grateful to God for all the love you gave me. Happy birthday, Mom! remember, my love is unconditional and eternal!
6. Happy Birthday Mom. You never left my side when I needed you the most, you are my guardian angel!
7. Thanks, mom. You are the best! I love you very much!”
8. You are the best mom. Happy birthday, my special friend! I hope the time spent with you is full of laughter, good times, and lots of fun. You are too special to me for me to express all my feelings in words.
9. Mom, you and Dad have taught me and my brother so much. I could never be as special as you and Dad. You always stood by us and we love you to the moon and back! I wish you a very happy birthday mom!
10. I love you mom, I can’t imagine life without you. You’re an amazing person and a wonderful wife and mother.
11. To my funny, cute, kind, and loving mom I wish you a happy birthday and many more years of happiness.
12. Happy birthday to you my sweetheart! As I close my eyes and think of the time we spent together, I wish we could go to our favorite place together and celebrate your big day- and every day thereafter.
13. It is upon the rarest of occasions when someone appears in our life, guiding us to change ourselves for the better. You are one of them, and I feel so blessed to have you beside me. Thanks to you, I have learnt important life lessons that everyone needs, including myself. I am thankful for your presence in my life and you will always be part of my story. May God bless you always.!
14. Happy Birthday to the only mom! I know you well that you will soon realize that I am now 25. You can no longer fool me as I am now grown up and I guess it is time to lay aside your plans for my life. Happy birthday mom
More From I Love Messages
- Birthday Wishes for a Special Female Friend
- 50 Happy Birthday Images For Him With Quotes
- 50+ Happy Birthday Wishes for Brother On Facebook
- Happy Birthday Images for Her with Love Quotes
- Happy Birthday Wishes for a Brother – for Big and Younger Brothers
- 50 Cute Happy Birthday Wishes And Images For Lovers
- Best 60th Happy Birthday Mother in Law
- Happy Birthday Brother-In-Law Messages and Quotes
- 200 Hilarious Happy Birthday Messages for Mother in Law
- The best 200 Happy Birthday Messages in 2019
15. My mom, is the woman I love the most in this world. She is a source of strength and joy in all my life. I have learned valuable lessons from her, and have been a better person just by being in her company. On her birthday, I wish that she finds everything she wants in life. I love you!
Happy Birthday Poem to My Mom From Daughter
16. Hello darling, I am just writing to let you know that today is your birthday. I love you so much and I can’t believe that you are turning old. Like any parent, I just want the best for you. May you never come across sadness or face disappointment on this big day. Happy birthday, darling mom!
17. Today is the day of your birth, but rather than celebrating this special day, I would rather be with you. If I was by your side right now, there would be no happier man than me. Not a day passes without me thinking of you and praying for your safety and happiness. So I wish for this very special day, you get all the happiness and love in life. Happy birthday mom!
18. Mom, since the day I came into this world you have been my top priority. Though we had many ups and downs, I am happy to say that we have always come out on top. You were always there for me and your love and affection were never absent. Now that I am leaving you behind and moving on in life, I want to tell you how much you mean to me. Happy birthday mom!
19. It is my pleasure to write this letter of acknowledgment, thanking you for all the good things you have done for me.
20. Happy birthday to my mom, the person who has had the most influence on my life. You are truly special, nice, honest, kind, helpful, beautiful. I really wish this day brings you warmth, happiness, and love that you deserve.
21. You are the kindest, smartest, and most responsible person I know. I wish you a wonderful birthday, filled with happiness.
22. mom, you are the pillar of strength in my life. You light up my world with your smile. Your love keeps me going through all ups and downs of life. All your support pushes me to achieve greater heights. Here’s wishing you a very heartfelt birthday!
23. When it comes to picking the best mom to talk to, call, text or email someone, I always pick you! You are one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. Thank you for always making me feel so special. Happy birthday to the loveliest in the world.
24. I am grateful for all the happiness and love you have given to me. Without you, I would not be here today. You deserve all the glory of the world! I really love you and hope this day turns out to be your best ever.
25. My dear mother, I can never find enough words to tell you how much I love and care for you. Thank you for all the hours spent with me, for your guidance and words of wisdom, and for everything you do. I cherish our bond and I hope we will stay like this till the end of time.
26. It is just great to wake up every morning and know that you are in my life. Thank you for always talking if I need it, keeping me calm when I get upset, and always making me laugh when I am down.
27. There were other moms like you in the world. I know because I’ve met other moms like you in the world. They are all special; they are all nice; they are all honest; they are all kind; they are all helpful; they are all beautiful! But only one of them is mine. Happy birthday mom!
28. A heart says there’s no one like YOU and nobody can be (better than YOU), all this describe YOU and I love YOU more than anything. YOU make my day and night bright with your smile. You are the bright light in my world, my reason to live. YOU are why I do everything that keeps me busy, my sweetheart. I love YOU dear, happy birthday mom
29. A birthday cake is many delicious layers made of roses, happiness, and more. In the end, may another year bring joy and lots of love to you – on your birthday and every day? I love you.
30. Dear Mom, you are one of the most beautiful women in the world. I have never admired anyone for being so supportive. Despite your worst days, you are always there for me. You are not just my mother but also my best friend.
Happy Birthday Daughter Poems From Mom
31. My dear mother, You are truly precious to me. You have made my life meaningful and beautiful. The day that I was born, you took my hands and walked with me together on my new journey of life, walk together by my side, tenderly care for me… Today is your birthday. Please accept my big love of great gratitude to you!
32. My mom is classy, loving, and helpful. She is the shining light in our house, guiding us with her example. Her love overflows from within her heart to touch each one of us with wisdom, encouragement, and unconditional acceptance. Through both her actions and loving words, she has been my greatest teacher. Happy birthday, Mom!”
33. Happy birthday to a loving, caring, and sensitive soul. You have always been a great support to me and you have made me a better person today.
34. Mom, you have been a part of my growth in a blink of an eye. I never imagined the day would come when you’d be gone. You have taught me about love and how it should be given unconditionally to all.
35. My dear mother, you are amazing. Today is your day, so I want to thank you for every single thing you’ve done for me. You are nothing short of an angel who descended to this planet in human form. I love you so much! I hope life will become sweeter and easier with each passing year. Enjoy your special day!
36. Happy Birthday!!!
37. “Happy birthday, mom!”
38. Your friendly warm personality and that of a sister to me. I am happy that we had our time, but I will never forget you. You have been there when it counted the most when no one else was. Happy birthday from heaven above!
39. Happy Birthday
40. There are so many reasons to love you! You have been the best son in the world, and I feel so lucky to have you in my life. I believe in you because you are my mom, but also because you are an extraordinary human being. I wish you all the best once again!
41. In life, you have been a parent, a friend, a teacher, and a mentor. I have grown up in your house and learnt so many things from you. You have lived with me for many years and your love never diminished. In addition to these, you have been an inspiration for me. Because of all these reasons, I will always look up to you as a mom and worth being emulated. Happy birthday!
42. My mother is the person I love most in this world. Her smile is breathtaking and her heart is warm. Without I would be lost. Nobody can replace my mother in my life, she is everything to me. Happy birthday mom!
43. Hi, you are a good friend. I wish to be a friend like you one day! You have shown me how to stay positive and not get bogged down by hard times. That is a lesson I have learned from you very well, and this is why I love being with you. Happy birthday mom!
44. Happy Birthday mom! It is important that you are who you are, because of the kind of person you are.
45. My mother is the nicest woman in the world. She has always looked out for my best interest since I was a child. She has only ever worried about my happiness, even when I have seemed to ignore her wishes or seemed selfish. She never complains when I am away for weeks on end, even when she is lonely. And she’s the most beautiful woman I have ever met, in both mind and spirit.
Happy Birthday Poem to My Daughter From Mom
46. mom, you have been loyal and I really appreciate it. You have made my life easier by being there for me every step of the way. In our journey to success, I would not have come as far as I have without your guidance and support. Thanks for caring about me and helping me reach my goals. I wish you a very happy birthday!
47. I could not have made it this far with all the struggles I have gone through without your support. Thank you for being my guiding light, my hero, my source of hope, and my motivation. I love you. Happy birthday dear mom !!!
48. Mom, you always manage to put a smile on my face, even in times when I wanted to cry. Life has been tough at times, but I have always had you behind me, motivating me in working through hardships. You have supported me throughout my life in every way you could have. Your big heart filled with unconditional love is the reason for my confidence. Thank you for all that you have done for me, and for this, I wish you a lifetime of happiness filled with the warmth of love
49. On a special day like this, you deserve all the good things in life. I love you very much. You have been a wonderful mom and friend to me. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and good times.
50. I am glad you are with me. You are the best friend that anyone can have. I love you with all my heart mom!’
51. Happy birthday to my mother, a lady I aspire to be like. No matter what happens, my love for you will never forget. I love you!
52. A special way to send a birthday wish to a mother who shines brighter in the world each passing day. You have always been a shining star in my life – a guiding light when I needed it most. I love you from the depths of my heart, and I cherish every moment we have had together. May you have many more!
53. I will miss you so much but you should know that you should be very proud of everything that you have achieved and I couldn’t be more happy and proud to name you as mother and friend. I adore and love you, even if we might not show our feelings we love each other and we know it. Have a great birthday.”
54. Happy birthday to the best mom I could have ever asked for. You are beautiful, inside and out. With you by my side, I have faced all my sorrows with a smile. You have never let me down, not once in my life. Thank you so much for being the best mom in the whole world!
55. I love you mom and happy birthday! Like a flower’s petals, the passage of time has fallen upon you like autumn leaves. The feeling must be like experiencing spring after winter.
56. Mom you are always there for me and I thank you for all that you have done for me. Thanks, mom,
57. You make me feel special and I am glad I got to meet you. Happy birthday, Mom!
58. Happy birthday to the most wonderful and cutest mom in the world. You have taken care of me since I was a little girl and you made me who I am today. Thank you are small words compared to all that you have done for me. I want to wish you a very happy birthday.
59. Today I want to wish my mom a very happy birthday! You are the greatest mom in the world. My life has never been boring. I have fun whenever I am with you. You are so smart and creative. You know all games and stories, especially for kids. Even when I was little, you put a clown face on your cheeks to make me laugh. So today, on your birthday I want to thank you for all that you have done for me. Much love
60. Thanks for being such a great friend, always standing by me and supporting me in every way. you feel like my best friend. I wish you a happy birthday! May this year be the best one ever!
Happy Birthday Poem for Daughter From Mom
61. Happy birthday, dear mom! I want to thank you for always helping me with my homework. Thanks to your faith in me, I got into this college. I’m grateful to you. You are the best person I know. I love you very much! Wishing you all the best on your special day!
62. May your birthday be filled with many wonderful surprises
63. My best wishes go to you, my dearest mom. I want to thank you for all your love and support. You have always been there for me, no matter what, and have always made me so happy. You are amazing! It is so nice to have a mom like you, next to whom it is so easy to be happy! I am so looking forward to spend this new year with you. May your life continue being as amazing as it has been until now! Love.
64. My mom is a very selfless person. She has always been working hard to raise me and my sister with all the best. And she is a person who would help anyone in need no matter what it takes. Without her, I would not be the person I am now. I am forever grateful for having such a great mom and hope that she can find happiness in her life through good relationships and hopes. Happy birthday mom!
65. Ever since I came into this world, you have been there for me. You have taught me many things, educated me to pursue my dreams, and always made me feel that I matter the most to you. It was not until I grew older did I realize how hard you had worked to make sure that I had everything I needed for a bright future. My life is complete today, but none of it would be possible if it weren’t for your endless love and support throughout my 16 years of life.
66. Once upon a time, I read a fairy tale about a magical fairy that can grant any wish. I wished for you to be real and true, for you to be my buddy forever, and for you to love me. My wishes came true cos you are my mum,
67. Thank you, mom, you are the best in the universe
68. Happy Birthday, Mom! Words cannot express how much I love, respect, and care for you. To celebrate your special day, I wish you a happy birthday and a beautiful life full of joy and laughter.
69. In my life, I have been lucky that I have been blessed with loving parents. You have been the best role models a child can have. I am grateful for everything you have done for me. I wish you on your birthday a very happy birthday!
70. I want you to know that I really love all the sacrifices you have made for me, and I appreciate each one of them. You are not just my mom but also my friend. In fact, your friendship means a lot to me. Happy birthday, Mom!