It goes without saying, your daughter is the greatest thing that has ever happened to you. There is no greater blessing than her, and you’d go to all sorts of lengths to keep her safe and happy. She’s already brought an incredible amount of joy into your life, and you can’t wait to see what the future holds for both of you. Even though she may make a fool out of you every now and then (which is totally acceptable), you have a lot of love for her, which is why we’re so thankful that today is her birthday.
Happy 18th Birthday Daughter Poem
2. You are such an amazing person. You’ve grown up to be so smart, funny and beautiful I’m still in awe! You have amazing friends and family, and the life you create will be magical. I am so proud of you and cannot wait to see what lies ahead. Happy 18th birthday dear daughter!
3. My sweet daughter. Happy 18th birthday to the most incredible woman I’ve ever met. You are smart and talented, and a great example to your peers. Your happiness is my number one priority, so you should always go after what makes you happy, because that will make me happy as well. My days are happy with you in it. I am so proud of all you’ve accomplished, and can’t wait to see what the future holds for you!
4. Happy 18th Birthday. You are beautiful! This is my present to you. I’m glad to be your dad, you make me proud every day _ (presents her with a box, inside is a key to her car)
5. Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Dear Daughter! Wishing you all the best in life. Love from your Daddy who misses you every day.
6. I love you more than the stars in the sky and the sun that rises, I want to see your dreams come true as you set out on your own. You are smart, nice and beautiful and made of magic and love. I will always love you my daughter.
7. Today you turn the big 18 years old. Now you are a grown up woman with all the power to make your own decisions and go wherever you desire. I know that you have good taste and surround yourself with people that can offer something special in your life. The passion you have for life and the ideas that you bring to the table are truly amazing. No matter where your future takes you, I will follow. It will be so exciting to see what paths open for us as we continue on our
8. Another year has gone by and I still can’t believe you’re my daughter. You have grown into a young woman and are more stunning than the day you were born. When the time was right you came like a little butterfly in need of a home. As you flew away on your own, I felt a sudden emptiness in my heart. My life was now full of joy, but I had lost part of me when you left!
9. 18 has flown by, yet I feel like you’re still in my arms. You’re such a flower blooming into a beautiful woman. Someday soon you’ll fall in love and my baby will grow up. To think in 18 years, I watched you grow right before my eyes, it blows my mind. Through all your changes, I’ll always be here!
10. You came into my life, and filled it better than anything I could imagine. You were the best gift I ever received, a little bundle of joy that made me feel like a real father. I love you more than anything, can’t wait to see what life grants you in the future.
11. Happy 18th Birthday, dear daughter! Hard to believe your grown up and going on to college. But I just have one more year until I’m off the hook. I know it’s hard to believe that mom could be so worried, but I am. I don’t want my only little girl to leave me all alone. I know in my heart that you’ll come back soon, but the thought of you living on your own for the very first time
12. My dear daughter, I can’t believe you’re already eighteen! Time has gone by so quickly, but you’ve grown into a wonderful woman. You are kind, generous and thoughtful. I am so proud of the woman you have become. I have loved watching you grow into the person you are meant to be. You are my little girl and now I know that one day soon you will be a big girl. But I hope that even then you will still keep me
13. Wishing you a very happy 18th birthday. You’re growing up too fast, don’t let life pass you by. Remember to take time and smell the flowers, but most of all have fun! Love mum x
14. It’s your birthday and I want to say; I love you so much. My child I’m so proud of the woman you will become. Always know that I will always be here for you. Happy Birthday to my daughter!
15. It’s not easy to find the words, to give you the best birthday I can. You’ve grown so much over these years and I’ve been there to watch it all. You now have the freedom that only comes with being an adult, but this doesn’t have to change how we feel about each other. Nothing will ever change my love for you. This is your day to celebrate who you are and everything you’ve accomplished in your young life. I thought back
More From I Love Messages
- 50 Happy New Month Text Messages and Prayers with Images
- Sweet Good Night Quotes for Friend
- Happy Birthday Baby Brother
- 11th Anniversary Wishes for Husband and Wife
- A Letter to My Boyfriend That Will Make Him Cry Love Letter Ideas
- A Poem for My Daughter on Her Birthday
- 1st Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- 70 Happy Sunday Messages And Wishes
- Amazing Good Night Quotes To Post On Facebook
- Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Girl
16. Happy birthday! You are the most incredible daughter, friend and teenager I could ask for. Your sense of humor is exactly like mine and it gets us both in so much trouble; but we love every minute of it. You make my life so exciting and enjoyable since you were born. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you!
17. Dear baby girl, I know that you’re a grown woman now, but I’m still gonna be your daddy! There is no one else in the world that I would rather be with. You are my baby girl and always will be. I love you dearly for all of forever, until the end of time.
18. A Daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a best friend. You are thoughtful, funny and incredibly beautiful inside and out. I am so proud I got to be your mommy for the last 17 years. You have been such an amazing daughter, sister, granddaughter and friend. I can’t imagine our family without you. I know someday soon you will find the perfect man and he will be so lucky to have found you!
19. You came from out of nowhere to fill my life with joy and happiness. You spent your entire childhood making me laugh, then one day you became a young woman and the time flew by. I am so proud of who you have become. I know in my heart that you are going to make this world a better place, just as you did for me. I love you!
20. Today is your special day and I hope it’s full of smiles. I wish for you to find what makes you happy and never let go of it. Whenever you feel alone, just remember that we are always here for you and I will always love you.
Happy Birthday to My Daughter Poem
21. When I was just a little girl, I never dreamed my life would turn out like this.
22. To my beautiful daughter: Happy 18th birthday. I am so proud of you and have always been. You are one of the most amazing people I know. As your father I can’t begin to express the love I have for you and how proud I am that you found someone as amazing as you are. I can only hope that he knows how lucky he truly is to have my little princess by his side! Truly, a lucky man!
23. Happy 18th Birthday To an amazing daughter you have made my life so wonderful And although we don’t see eye to eye I would do anything to keep you safe And protect that pretty smile of yours You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I’m so happy we found each other. More than words could express, Your dad.
24. As my daughter, of course, I love you! But as the woman you’ve become, I love you 10x more! You are responsible, caring and beautiful. Keep making good choices and know that your Dad and I will always be here for you. Have a great birthday and enjoy it to the fullest! We love you so much.
25. Happy 18th birthday my sweet child. Enjoy your special day and try to stay out of trouble. Even though in a few years you will be able to legally vote, drink, drive, and go off to college I will always be here to protect you no matter what silly mistakes you make along the way. I’ll miss you when you leave but I’ll love you more each and every day. You mean the world to me! Love dad
26. The day you were born started out as just another day. But, now I see it as a new beginning. You are the perfect daughter with a heart filled with love. There is nothing I cannot say to you. There is no way to truly express my feelings for you because you make me feel like a happy father. If there was ever someone in the world that I could thank and express my true feelings, they would be you. Happy Birthday!
27. You are eighteen now, an adult in every way. A joke or two, a few tears and lots of hugs. You are a wonderful young lady and I am so proud of you today. I wish all the joy in the whole world your way.
28. Honey, you are so special to me. I am so glad you are my daughter. You bring happiness and joy to my life every day. Happy Birthday!
29. When you came into the world I fell in love with you. To my dearest daughter, It’s been the best 18 years of my life. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me something to live for. I hope that you have the best birthday ever! With lots of love, me
30. You are the greatest daughter ever – you’re smart and beautiful and kind, I know you will continue to make me proud. You’re strong and always give your best; I love you more than you could know! Happy Birthday. -Mom
31. I love you, said so many times yet not nearly enough in your life. I want to give you everything but I know that no one can. So I will just keep giving those words to you because you are worth it. The love we share for each other is special and rare. Our time together is always fun. And it fills me with joy to be by your side.
32. I love you and will always love you.
33. In hopes that childhood ends, the world awaits. Embrace your new journey by reaching for the stars. There’s a change in the wind of all you knew, but remember life has just begun. I am with you through it all, no matter how far. The road may be long and uncertain, but they are your feet to walk. Though every step is mine to take too, I hope you make me proud.
34. As we sit here together it’s very clear, no matter what we share love is there. I know you are growing each day and in this moment I pray that you’ll always know…. Just how much I’ll love you, my little one, way into the future. My heart is bursting with pride because my 18 year old daughter has grown up to be a wonderful young lady. Happy Birthday
35. My dearest daughter, today you turn eighteen. I look at your beautiful face and wonder where the years have gone. I remember when you were a young child, so awkward with your words and trying to find your way in this crazy world. Now all grown up, living your life, making choices and having made them now has made me realize that knowing you as my daughter was the best choice of my life. I know some of life’s hard lessons have hit you hard, but don
36. Today you turn 18, I can’t believe my little girl is growing up. Your smile and laugh has always been my favorite things about you. I love how you aren’t afraid of taking chances and going out there to explore the world. Happy birthday sweet little girl! Love Mom
37. You’ve grown up so fast, 18 already. WOW! You may be an adult but you will always be my little girl. I am so proud of the woman you have become and I couldn’t be more grateful for getting to watch each day unfold as you became the beautiful young lady that you are today. I am also very thankful for all of your love and support in everything I do. You play such an important role in my life and it makes me glad to know
38. It’s your 18th birthday. And that means two things: One, you are now a legal adult who can make your own choices, and Two, chances are higher than normal that you might actually hate me right now. I still love you though and nothing will ever change that. I won’t lie to you and say that I know what life has in store for you. I haven’t been where you are yet, but I am here for anything you need or
39. You are the best daughter a father could ask for, you make me so proud. I love that you have many interests and are not afraid to try new things. Your smile brightens an otherwise gloomy day, your laughter echoes throughout the room, and your sense of humor is out of this world! I’m so glad to be your dad and can’t wait for what the future holds for us as a family.
40. Although it was eighteen years ago, it seems like only yesterday. I remember when you were born, how tiny and fragile you were. You were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, yet I had no idea then how much joy you would bring me. Every day has been special and although the last eighteen years have gone by so fast, I can’t wait to see what the next eighteen have in store for both of us!
Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Daughter Poems
41. You have come so far, I am so proud of you. Stay strong, do what’s right, don’t let things get you down. Love your family and friends; it will always be worth it. You are an amazing person that has a very bright future ahead of you. Keep chasing your dreams because they will come true! I love you so much and I hope that this birthday is the best you ever had!
42. When I was young, I was so unsure what I would be. I grew into the woman standing in front of me. Thank you for being by my side and growing with me. I am so proud to be your mother. You are the most beautiful person inside and out. You bring light to everything you touch and make it better. The best is yet to come, and we will share it together! Happy Birthday! I love you to the Moon and back!
43. Today is your special day. A big day in your life. Tomorrow will be another big day. There will be many days like this one, many more big days. Today, I just want to tell you how much you mean to me. You are my daughter, my friend, and my little beautiful girl.
44. You’ve always been a fighter, through the hard times you’ve kept your head up and your dreams alive. I want to thank you for being such a great kid. You’re beautiful, inside and out and I couldn’t be more proud of you! You’re so smart and caring and loving, you bring everyone around you so much joy. You put others needs before your own and that is such a powerful gift. I hope you know how special
45. Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most beautiful girl I know. You have grown so much over the years and I am so blessed to watch you grow into the wonderful young lady you are today. Enjoy your special day!
46. To my Daughter, your 18th birthday is so special. You already have a few candles that you blow out and now the number gets higher. I hope the years ahead make you very happy, with an abundance of joy and fun. And lots of love that comes from family and friends too.
47. My beautiful little girl is growing up. Although I feel like it was yesterday that I held you in my arms for the first time, time has slipped away from us and here you are 18 years old. I have enjoyed every minute we have had together. You have become a beautiful young women and so smart! I am in awe of you every day!
48. Happy Birthday my beloved daughter! I hope you have the best day ever and this is only the beginning of an awesome year for you. I love you more than words can say and I’m so proud of you. You are the light of my life and I thank God every day for bringing you into this world!
49. We are so proud of what you have become. On the day of your birth, we knew we had a wonderful gift from God. As each year passed, that gift grew in value, until now it is priceless. We hope your next 18 years will be even better than the last. Happy 18th Birthday!
50. As you become a young woman today, I hope that you will always stay my little girl. You may not realize it but I will always be there to guide you. I can’t wait to see what you will do with your life.
51. The day you were born, a little girl came into my life. A girl with the most beautiful smile and the brightest blue eyes, that twinkle and shine in the light. You are my daughter, my friend. You taught me unconditional love and how to live life to the fullest, you taught me how to be strong when I felt weak.
52. Chelsea, today is the day you became a woman. I am so glad I got to be a part of that special moment. Now you are all grown up and ready to live your life on your own. Good luck with college, and know that I am always here for you if you need me. You are my baby girl and will always have a special place in my heart.
53. We’ve always been close and now we share a bond so much stronger than I could have ever imagined. I love being your mom and seeing you grow. You are my heart, my life and the person who keeps me going. Someday you’ll be a mother too and in that moment nothing will make me happier.
54. My sweet daughter, When I look at you I see a woman that has the tools to be successful in life. When I listen to you talk I hear of your goals and hopes for the future. I am so proud of you. Eve
55. Words cannot describe how much I love you and how proud I am to be your mother. Nothing can stop us from being together. The bond that we share will get us through before we’re old, grey and with grandchildren of our own. I know nothing in life will ever be able to keep us apart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, loving and supporting you through thick and thin. — Mommy
56. I love our friendship and how we can talk about anything. You are always so easy to be around, I can’t imagine life without you! I am looking forward to the day when we can share a glass of wine and talk about all the things in life you are going to do. I know that with everything ahead of you, you will be great at whatever it is you decide. I will be here to support you!
57. I can’t believe you are 18 now! In my heart you will always be the little girl running around in your underwear playing with your toys. I have loved you since the moment I first saw your chubby cheeks. You continue to amaze me with your intelligence and extraordinary talents. Happiness has no bounds when we are together. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you because I know you will soar above the clouds! Happy Birthday my incredible daughter, I love you!
58. Happy birthday to the best daughter in the whole world! I am so glad that you are my little girl. And going through life, may all your wishes come true, Happy Birthday my darling princess xxx
59. Today is your day, your one day to live as you please. So party on my daughter dear and before you say hello, know that I am so very proud of you! May this day set the precedent for all the others and may they be filled with happiness and love. You are wonderfully unique, so stick out in a sea of sameness! Be kind to those people who aren’t worthy of your time and always champion those who need their voice to be heard. I love you
60. I just want to say, I know that we have had our hard times. Sometimes I have been so hard on you, but only because I love you so much. So much of my life is missing with you, but then I realize that the best is yet to come. Don’t get me wrong, I still keep close tabs on you, but I know that you are growing up fast, too fast.
Happy Birthday Poems for My Daughter
61. You’re a teenager now, and that means you don’t have to listen to me anymore. I really will miss being able to tell you what to do and have you obey, but we can still be friends, I hope. Your dad is thrilled that you’re growing up and getting older. He says he loves you even more than before (which was quite impossible, of course) and thanks you for making your mom so happy!
62. I remember the day you were born and how tiny you were. Each year as you grew so did your smile, full of beauty and grace. Today as I look at you I see my best friend, a person who makes me proud. You have always been kind and thought about others before yourself. Never once did I ever have to tell you what to do or give advice. You had this all figured out at such a young age because you are wise beyond your years.
63. For my birthday wish, I want you to know how much I love you. Now this may sound crazy but my wish is that you always feel loved.
64. So, as you start off on this new path�, whether it be a new job, school, or significant other, take a look back and remember the people that have helped you reach this point. I am so very proud of you, my sweetheart.
65. As a father is the only title I’ll ever hold again, it’s still your duty to listen to me when I tell you to jump. And because it is your duty, it must mean that we love each other! Therefore I love you not only because you are my daughter, but because you listen to me when I tell you to jump and I appreciate it.
66. Today a young woman is born… I remember cradling you in my arms, it’s been at least fifteen years. You were so small and beautiful…
67. Sleep warm and dream big, Love mommy and daddy.
68. The years have come and gone, but you still bring so much joy to my life. I want you to know that I am constantly thinking of you and wishing you the best. Life is short, so make the most of it. Life’s goal is not to be rich or famous, but to be happy. Happy Birthday dear daughter!
69. Happy Birthday! I am so glad you are my daughter. You have grown into a lovely, smart and funny young woman. I love you very much and am so proud to be your parent.
70. I’ve made so many memories with you, played together, laughed and cried together. My time is running out, I can feel it. Life is too short to be anything but happy and I have been happy ever since the day you were born. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER!
71. The day you were born I was the happiest person in the world. You were born out of love, and that’s all that matters. I wish I could be with you today, celebrating your birthday sweetheart. But because I’m not there, know that you are always on my mind and so very special. Happy Birthday. I love you more than words can say.
72. For eighteen wonderful years you’ve shared with me. Your joys, your tears, and your heartaches too. You’re as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. You will always be my precious gift from God – a treasure that can’t be bought or sold! I believe in you, I love you, and I am proud of you!
73. I love you, you’re beautiful and I’m blessed to be your mom. Happy birthday!
74. You’ve made it through all the tears, heartaches and joys of your youth. You are a beautiful soul, and I am proud of you. I wish you the very best life has to offer, and I will be here when you need me.
75. I love you, daughter. Now it’s time to go out and live your life! The world is your oyster, and the options are endless. Be true to yourself!
76. I hope you know how much I love you. You are my one and only baby girl. I promise to keep loving you forever.
77. We are so lucky to have you. You fill our life with love and happiness, you care for us and make us laugh, we love you so much!
78. I would wait forever and a day, just to see you smile! When you’re near I catch my breath, and all I want to do is hold you tight. Here’s to many more birthdays, but most of all many more hugs and kisses sent your way!
79. To my daughter, as you grow into a women I hope you will always keep these things in your mind.
80. My dear sweet daughter, today is your special day. I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy this glorious day that marks your 18th year of life. My little girl has grown up so fast. I’ve always known you as my cute little toddler, and then my gorgeous infant, but now you are all grown up to be a woman!
Happy 18th Birthday Wishes to My Daughter
81. Happy birthday! You’re getting so tall and in a few years it will be strange for me to call you my little girl. I can’t believe you are 18, you have grown up so fast! I am so proud to be your father and to have helped shape you into the person you have come to be. I love you baby girl and hope that your 18th year is full of surprises and lots of love.
82. Happy 18th Birthday! I hope this day is filled with all the happiness you have had in your life and it just keeps getting better. I love you more than you will ever know and can’t wait to celebrate being an adult together! All my love, Daddy.
83. You are better than a fairy tale, you are the dream come true. You make all my wishes come true, I’m so proud of all you do. Happy Birthday my Daughter!
84. Like the stars in the sky, I love you forever. Like The sun in the summer, I will love you always. Like the leaves on the tree, our love will be eternal. I’m so glad that you were born and I could share my life with you. You turn 18 today – HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
85. You take my hand and help me stand, as we are walking through the sunset. You’re so beautiful and so graceful, that I lose my breath when you look at me. We look down at the tiny town from the hilltop, you are 18 now and can make your own decisions. The time has flown by so fast, I feel old and out of place but I know in my heart happiness is what you’ll find.
86. The day you were born I knew my heart was broken, but at the same time healed. You are my child and I love you, and that will never fade. No matter where you go or what you do, I will always be proud of who you become. Your accomplishments have made me cry more times than I can count and your failures have hurt me more than any parent deserves. But either way nothing can keep me from loving you…. Happy Birthday Sweetheart.
87. To my most precious daughter on this special day, my wish for you is that you never lose sight of how important you are to me and your family. We love you more than you can know and hope that you always remember that.
88. I can’t believe my little girl is going to be a grown up in just one year! I have loved you since the day you took your first breath, and all the moments in between, my love for you will always grow. You are so beautiful, smart and funny and I am so very proud of you. I am excited and scared for the future but know that I will be there for you every step of the way. You are going to change the world someday, just like
89. My wish for you is to find true love. Someone who will notice the little things and make you feel like you’re the only person in the world. I want you to be loved by a man that will always have your best interests at heart, even when he’s not around. Someone who will change your life for the better and become a great role model for the children you one day bring into this world.
90. Dear Jenny, you’re my daughter and I love you, but do you really think it’s necessary to have a new dress or top every time you go out? You have so many clothes I don’t understand why you need more. Besides that, we need to talk about your friends. Why would they sneak out at 2 in the morning? That is unacceptable behavior. If they are over this late I expect them to be here for breakfast too. Either way, Happy
91. didn’t know how to talk, how to smile; I didn’t know how the world worked. You were the first person to hold me and you taught me how to sing. You gave me my first baseball cap and then my first little pony. You laughed at my silly games and tattled on my silly pranks.
92. You were my greatest joy and still are. Your life will always be the best part of mine. I am so very proud of the woman that you have become! Happy 18th birthday to my daughter.
93. Congratulations on your 18th birthday. I am so proud of the beautiful young woman you are becoming. I love you with all my heart and can’t wait to see where my love takes you.
94. I want to be the first to wish you a very HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! To take a second, and try to understand it all. The kind of love I have for you is outta this world. It’s strong enough to build a fortress and protect you from any harm. You mean the world to me! I will love you forever and ever because you are the light that keeps my heart strong. I’m so proud of the woman you are
95. As your dad and best friend I promise to protect you, listen to your secrets, give you advice and make sure your 18th year is the best year yet! Happy birthday my love!
96. Happy Birthday my sweet girl! Your 18th birthday has come and gone but you are forever my little girl. I have been watching you grow up into such a beautiful young lady. You have grown into your own, found your passion and make decisions that show me how mature you really are. My job has been to guide you through life, to make sure you were able to do anything and everything, but I can see now that it’s time for me to step aside and let you live
97. Dear Alyssa, you are the best and most loving daughter ever! You’re like the most precious little flower that should not be uprooted by any means. On this day, my heart is so full of joy and proud I can just burst! Since you were a child, your laughter always made me happy and smile. Your honesty, kindness and generosity is unmatched by anyone. I look forward to seeing all the amazing things that life has in store for you. I will forever be
98. I am so full of love for you, it pours out of me. You are my best friend, my confidant, and my partner in life. 18 years ago before you were born I prayed that my baby would be as beautiful, intelligent and loving as you are. You are such a big part of our family, big sister to your brother and your sister. You help save precious lives with your organ donation on your driver’s license. God blessed us with a beautiful young woman
99. I remember when you were a little girl and always wanted to do what you “knew” I was doing at the time. I’m so proud of who you have become and I know that you will succeed in life because of your strength and dedication. You are an amazing person and I couldn’t be happier that I get to call you my daughter!
100. 18 years have come and passed, The days grow shorter, the nights grow long, But I see your sweet smile, And I hear your gentle song
101. I don’t know where you came from or how you became a part of my life, but I am so glad you did. Your face lights up my world. You make me so proud to be your father and I will always love you.
102. We’ve been through so much together, but no matter what we always make it through stronger than before. I love you! Happy Birthday!
103. You’re a sharpshooter. You’re passionate and brave. I admire your singing voice. You think of the underdog, so you’re a fighter. Your heart is the biggest, kindest heart ever! I wish more than anything in the world that you were here with us today! Love forever and ever, Mom
More From I Love Messages
- Good Morning Prayer for Kids
- Happy Birthday Baby Brother
- 55+ Unique Happy Birthday Princess
- 50 Happy New Month Text Messages and Prayers with Images
- I Am in Love with You Text Messages for Him and Her
- The Fastest WordPress Theme
- 2nd Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- 1st Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- Heart Touching Love Quotes for Wife
- Happy Birthday Brother Funny