Are you looking for some sweet and funny Mothers day wishes for sister? Then you are just at the right place because I am here to help you out. I want to share with you the messages, quotes and wishes that you can send to your sister on Mothers day. The bond between a sister and mother is significantly strong. They love each other unquestionably even if they fight a lot sometimes.
Sweet Mothers Day Wishes for Sister
1. I love you so much. To me you are the perfect little sister and I shall forever cherish our bond. May you always be Happy, Safe and Filled with Hope. Not a day goes by that I don’t stop and realize how much I love you. On this Mothers Day, My wish for you is that you always are surrounded by people who love you as much as I do; whether it be family or friends. You are truly a blessing to this life I call home,
2. Throughout my life I have never had any doubt in my mind that you were the best sister ever. You are a gift from heaven and I treasure every moment that I get to spend with you. The laughs, the tears, the hugs and kisses all mean the world to me. You are my best friend and I love you momma bear!
3. I love you so much. I know it has been a long time since we’ve seen each other and even though the past, remember that I love you now and always will. Without family you are nothing, but I am proud to call you my sister, my best friend, and the only person in this world I trust completely. You have always been there for me through thick and thin.
4. You are my sister, but you are my best friend, the person I love more than anyone else in the world. There is no one I would rather be stuck on an island with and I am so glad you are a part of my family. Without your help I wouldn’t know what to do in life, for you have helped me become the person I am today. Love you always and forever, your sister Stephanie.
5. You are like an angel to me. I couldn’t have thought of a better sister. You care so much about your family and friends, just like I do. It actually makes me feel like a better person to have you around guiding me in the right direction. Thank you for being such a wonderful role model for me and for always looking out for my best interest. I love you with all my heart!
6. Here’s to 2 of the strongest women I know, who I would follow straight into battle! Rest assured that no matter what may come we will be there for each other in every way possible. You both mean so much to me and I am so happy you are in my life.
7. Thank you for always being there for me. No matter what, I always knew I could count on you. It seems like just yesterday we were little girls spending our days playing and getting into trouble. Now fast forward to today and look at us! We have grown up and found our way in life but still find time to share stories about the past. You are more than my sister but a true friend.
8. As we grow older, I want you to know that I will always love and care for you. Looking at you reminds me of the most wonderful times in my life growing up. You are my rock and my friend, for those memories and for everything else. I cherish our friendship so much.
9. Sis, you’re finally old enough to be a mommy! I couldn’t be more excited to see our kids grow up together. Thank you for making me feel like part of your family. Love ya bunches and bunches, sissy! You’re the best!
10. There’s something about you that brings out the best in me. Like the way I wanted to graduate from college, so that I could take care of you and see your face every day. Or how I wanted to get a job and provide for us so that we could have comfortable lives together. It’s endless, your impact on me is endless. There is no way to repay you for all you do for me. Not just on this day but every single day I wake up
11. Little sisters look up to big sisters and love them forever, but when that little sister grows up they realize why they looked up to that big sister so much. You are wonderful and I can’t imagine life without you. You are the only sibling I have left and I love you with all my heart. Thank you for being such a great friend, role model, helper and sister.
12. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy and brighten up every day. You bring me so much joy and happiness that I can never stop smiling. I love you more than anything in the world.
13. I love you very much, my dear sister. Today I want to say: “Thank you for being you”. You are a devoted and loving person, who always helps and supports. I will remember this day when we were kids and made the first Mother’s Day card. I was so happy! Thank you for everything!
14. Sister: I have spent many years trying to find the perfect words to help you know how much I love and appreciate you. There are no proper words that can do justice to my true feelings. You were there for me the day I was born and will be there with me at my birthdays, graduation, marriage, and blessed with children of your own. Love you sissy.
15. Dear sister, you are so special and such a light in my life. Today is a special day set aside to honor you. Thank you for all that you do, not just for me but for our whole family. You have made us all laugh and cry at times, but you have helped us through each and every day.
16. Thanks for all the love and support you give us. We couldn’t ask for a more caring, loving sister. I love you so much!
17. Do you know what the best day of my year is? Yep, it’s MOTHERS DAY! I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. You are truly an angel on earth and I love you with all my heart. I want to wish you a very happy Mothers Day and all the best in your new steps towards parenthood! You’re going to be such a wonderful Mommy!!!
18. Seeing you with our children all these years has truly been the ultimate blessing. I can’t thank you enough for being such an amazing mother to our 4 beautiful girls. I love you and hope we have many more years of blessings and love together.
19. I hope this is the first of many Mother’s Days where I can tell you that I love and appreciate you. Happy Mothers Day sis.
20. What a year we have had. My little baby has grown into this amazing beautiful woman and sister to me my husband and my children. I love you more than life itself. You are the best part of all of us. You are strong intelligent and so kind that everyone loves you. You have grown up to be such a great example of what a woman should be.
21. Thank you Mom. Every year, on Mothers Day, I have to give it a lot of thought because I don’t know how to describe in words what you’ve done for me. You are an amazing Mother, Grandmother and a truly amazing person. You make me smile, you bring laughter and joy into my life.
22. I don’t know what I did to deserve a sister as wonderful as you. You’re my best friend and you know me better than anyone else. I love our crazy life, I love us! I love you so much!
23. Today is the day where Mother’s are the center of attention. But I just know that you are more of a mom to me than any other person could ever be. I have always looked up to you and enjoyed being under your wing. I love you mom!
24. Today, I’m so thankful for the sister I found. You enter my life 2 years ago and I already can’t imagine a world where you don’t exist. We don’t always see eye to eye, but we make up for it with heated debates or trying out a new Korean Restaurant. Thank you for all your love and support. I love you so much!
25. I can not even put into words how proud I am of you. You are such an amazing woman and a wonderful mother. I love you so much and Im so glad God gave me the chance to call you my sister!
26. I love you more than words can explain. This gift is something I made for you to remind you how much I care. Every bead is a tear as they roll down my face. I promise to be the best sister I can ever be!
27. There are so many reasons why I love you. You help me grow into a better person and always there to lend a shoulder when I need it. You are an amazing friend and the best sister anyone could ever have! I promise to be there and support you every step of the way, as you do for me. Love you sissy and may all your dreams come true!!!
28. It is I who should be thanking for all you do for me. I couldn’t wish for a better sister, friend and role model in my life. You are so special to me and I love you with all my heart!
29. Thank you so much for being a wonderful sister. You have always been there when I was in need and I am very thankful for that. I love you to the moon and back!
30. I love you, you’re my best friend, my favorite sister, my confidant and my hero. In times of need and hurt, you have always been there for me. I am so thankful for the bond we share. I love you!
Mothers Day Wishes for Sister
31. Thank you for always being there for me. From the time we were little girls and even now when I need an ear to listen, you are there for me. You are one of the only people in this world that I can 100% trust and love, no matter what. Thank you for protecting me and watching out for me all these years. Even though I am older now, it has not changed a bit. You will always be my little sister and your happiness is important to me. With
32. I know I don’t tell you often enough, but I love you lots. You are such a big part of my life, one of the strongest and most incredible women I have ever known. From when we were kids to now, you are always there for me and there is no one in this world that I love more.
33. I don’t know how to tell you how much I love you. I never forget birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions. You bring me so much happiness that I want to celebrate every day!
34. I want to say thank you so much for always being there. I know that you will not always be around, and I wish with all my heart to be the one who is there when your day comes. I love you, Kaitlin!
35. You are my best friend, my support system, and the only one who truly knows me inside and out. You are such a wonderful person; I truly don’t know what I would do without you. I want you to know how much I care about you and how important you are to me!
36. You are my best friend and confidant, a shoulder to cry on and a person I can tell everything to. I admire your drive, courage and faith. You have always been there for me no matter what.
37. You’re my big sister, but in the last year you have grown into my best friend. You are a bright light in this world and bring so much joy to so many around you. There is no one else I trust more and I love you more than words could ever express. Happy Mothers Day!
38. You are the best sister in the world. I love you so much and I will miss you terribly when you move. Thank you for always taking care of me. And thank you for always being by my side, no matter what. Will always love you. Love, your lil sister
39. You are a very special person in my life. Even though we share the same last name, you are my better half. I am so thankful to have you as an awesome sister and could never ask for anyone better. I love you and am looking forward to many more amazing years with you by my side!
40. Thanks for always being there for me. You make life complete. I love you lots and lots. Happy Mothers Day!
41. I miss my mother so much. I love you mom. You’re and angel that I’m so blessed to have in my life.
42. I love you more than the amount of sand on all the beaches combined. You are my sister and pretty much my best friend. I couldn’t ask for a better person to tell secrets with and to share memories. I want nothing more than to make you happy, to see your face light up when I walk in the door. I love you!
43. I was lucky to be born into a family with such an amazing sister! Before I met you I didn’t even know I could have such an incredible sister. The first time we met I knew we would always stay together. I can’t believe how much fun we had as children! You are always my rock, my shoulder to cry on, the best friend a girl could ever ask for. I love you so much sweetheart!
44. Every little girl dreams of having a sister in the same room. I am so thankful that dream became a reality. Thank you for teaching me how to laugh, how to love and how to be kind. You are my best friend and I love you more than words could ever express. I am so thankful I have you!
45. I really can’t put it into words, but I love you with all my heart. There are times when life is so busy, or we’re so stressed that we don’t have as much time for each other as we’d like. But no matter what happens, my heart still flutters a little every time I see you or hear your voice. When I tell you something and get that look in your eyes, it makes me feel warm inside. No
46. My life has been so blessed because a wonderful man like you is in it. I love you with every piece of my heart, soul and mind! I can’t wait to see how our life together continues to grow. I love me some you!
47. My dearest sister, I hope your day is full of love, laughter, and happiness. May the sweetest surprises be there with you every step of the day. Happy Mothers Day, my dear.
48. You are my sister in laws, my sisters in heart. I am so glad that we found each other and you became a part of my life. You mean the absolute world to me. I love you more than words could express. You make everything better. I hope this day is special for you and your family!
49. I love you so much, sister. I wouldn’t trade our special bond for anything in the world. You have grown into a beautiful, lovely and brilliant woman who always gives with your heart. I am proud to be your family, thank you for being mine. Love you so much!
50. Hey Sis- We don’t talk as much as we used to do. In fact, I hardly see you. But I still think of you daily and care deeply for you. Though our time together is rare, know I am always here whenever you need me. You are not just my sister, but a friend and it is such an honor to call you family.”
51. You are my best friend, my confidante, my guide, and my inspiration. You have always been there for me no matter what the circumstances. I am so proud to be your sister. I love you more than you’ll ever know.”
52. On Mother’s Day I want to say that I love you! You are and always will be an inspiration. I hope to be half the mother that you are and my children will love me as much as they love you. You give so much to everyone, your children and grandchild, your little friends at church and your family. You have built such a beautiful legacy and we feel blessed that you are our Mom. Without your influence in our lives I don’t know where we
53. Thanks for being my best friend, my confidant, my lover and my sister. You are the best big sis in the world and I told you that every day! You were so patient with me when we were younger and you taught me so much. I love how you take care of everyone around you and try to make their lives better. I’m so glad we are still close friends even though you live far away. I think about you everyday and wish we spent more time together
54. My sister, you came into my life and changed me forever. I look up to you, I laugh with you, I cry with you. You are my twin. You always will be my twin. Even though you live very far away, your spirit is near. You are my big sister and I love you very much!”
55. My heart beats because of you. I love you so much and couldn’t ask for anyone better for a sister. I feel so lucky that God gave me such an amazing gift in you. I just want to tell you how special you are to me and that I love you more than anything.
56. I’m so happy that I have you in my life. You are my sister and a friend that I can count on. I love how much you make me laugh, you’re one of the funniest people I know. Every night when I go to bed, you’re the first person I think about.
57. You mean the world to me, you are my go-to girl and I love you so much. I know that you will always be there for me no matter what! Thanks for always being there to pick me up when I’m down, I love you so.
58. I love you very much, I hope that each day brings you joy. Remember you are my little sister and I will always be there for the both of us. This is a token of my undying love. Happy Mothers Day!
59. I love you, sista! You have been such a blessing to have in life. Your love is amazing and I know you will be a wonderful mother. All that you do for me and those you love is amazing. Love you tons sista, happy late Mothers Day!
60. No matter how far away you are, I know my thoughts and love for you are always near. You are the first person I turn to if I need a talk, a hug or just someone to cry to. You’re my best friend and I am so proud to call you my sister. Love you!
Happy Mothers Day Wishes for Sister
61. Thanks Mom for a great Mother’s Day! I sure do love you and miss you so much. I hope your special days are always filled with joy.
62. You are one of a kind and I love you. You are the sweetest person I know and the most amazing sister I could ever have. I am so glad to be your sister and so glad that you came into my life. You mean more to me than words could ever express and I couldn’t ask for a better sister!
63. I cannot believe that tomorrow will be your last Mother’s Day as a child, then you will be a Mom on Sunday! It is going by so fast. I am so proud of all you have accomplished and how you are growing up so fast. I only want the best for you and I hope that means happiness and fulfillment. I love you more than words could ever say.
64. Happy mothers day to the most beautiful mother I could have ever dreamed of. You are so generous and kind that your love for me keeps growing every day. Every moment with you is so precious and I’m glad we share this incredible bond.
65. There isn’t a single day that goes by without you in my thoughts. I wish that you knew, how your friendship has meant to me throughout my life. You are the best sister anyone could ever hope for, and I am so lucky to have you as my big sis.
66. I’ve always looked up to you! I never thought my big sister would be one of my best friends. Thank you for always being there for me and giving me sound advice. As sisters go, you’re pretty damn perfect. I love you!
67. Life is like a box of chocolates. It doesn’t last long and it’s full of fat guys. You’re not as sweet as you think you are. You make me smile every day, and I couldn’t ask God for a better sister or friend in my life
68. It’s not very often that we get to see each other, but trust me when I say that you are never far from my mind. You mean the world to me and I just don’t know what I would do without you. Today is all about showing how much we love and respect you. Even though our birthdays aren’t close, today is a good reminder that we are connected by more than blood.
69. Thank you for always being there, for having my back, for being there when I needed to vent. For never judging me, supporting me and loving me. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
70. It’s been such an incredible journey to have you as my sister! We’ve had so many great times, but I think the best is yet to come. I love you and wish you a very happy Mothers Day.
71. I love you with everything that I am. I’m so thankful to call you my sister. Happy Mothers Day, Mom! Love, your daughter
72. Happy Mothers Day my beautiful sister. Words could never express how much I love you and how happy I am that we are practically inseparable. I feel so lucky to have met you and to have the opportunity to be part of your life. You always have the right words to make me smile, with or without saying a word. I can’t wait for our future no matter what it holds, because next to you is where I belong.
73. I love a sister’s love. It gives me a feeling of elation and joy, which I cannot put into words. I love you so much that is beyond compare. You are an angel and a blessing to the family. You bring sunshine in my life. May God shower his blessings on you forever!
74. It was only by the miracle of birth that we became sisters. But it’s because of our love for each other that we are truly family. I love you and I cherish your friendship and all the joy you bring me every day.
75. You are my best friend, my soul mate and my coach! I couldn’t ask for a better sister in life. Thanks for always being there and encouraging me! I love you with all my heart always!
76. I am so blessed to have you for a sister. Even as teenagers, I knew that we would always be family and that when times got rough you were always there for me. You are my best friend, and I love you!
77. I realize what a special sister I have in you. It still amazes me to think that we are so close, it makes every thing seem so simple. You are my friend, my support and my rock, but I could never describe our relationship in words. You are amazing!
78. Through all the good and bad times, I appreciate you and love you so much. Never forget that grandma and I both love you bunches! I wish I could see you more often, but when the holidays come or something special comes up, I am always so happy to have a daughter like you.
79. You are the most beautiful person in the world. You have a heart of gold and an incredible passion for life. I admire your strong will to get things done, no matter what gets in your way. You make everyone around you a better person just by being there. Without you I know my life wouldn’t be the same.
80. You are every bit of me, every piece of my beating heart. You hold me together when I fall apart, when the world around is crumbling, you’re there. You’re my sister. My best friend.
81. It is one of life’s greatest pleasures to watch you grow. I admit that I wasn’t the most hands on ‘mother’ when you were young, but now that you are grown into the woman that you have become, I feel a mother’s pride.
82. Happy Mothers Day to the most amazing, most amaizngest mother in the entire world. You’re the best sister that anyone could have asked for, so kind and generous and loving – you have become my best friend as well as my sister. I love you with all my heart.
83. Sending you hugs, kisses and all of my love! You are my baby sister and I will never stop thinking about you. I feel honored to share my special day with you as we remember Mom. Love you always!
84. You have been there through everything and I love you so much. You are the best sister, friend and cheerleader! Happy Mothers Day!
85. Although you are one year younger than me, I’m still the little sister who will protect you and love you forever. You mean the world to me and without you I wouldn’t be half of who I am today. Happy Mothers Day to the best little sister in the whole world!
86. Sis, for the longest time I was so scared to tell you the way I felt. Now I’m not afraid to say it out loud because we will never break. You have changed my life in so many wonderful ways and I can’t imagine a day without you. Every touch you make, every laugh and tear, it all comes from love. I know that from now until forever…I AM LOVED!
87. I love that we share the same birthday and have the same parents, but I love you most because you are my sister. You know what I am thinking before I speak, and you know how to touch me just enough to make me calm. You sparked my passion for life at a young age when you married my dad and started a family with us. We may not always see things eye to eye, but we remain close with a bond that will never break. You are single handedly the most
88. I could sit here and talk about all the ways you are blessed in your life, but I know that knowledge may lead to jealousy. It’s your sisterly duties to continue the streak of talented and wonderful women in our family. I Love You!
89. I have spent so much time trying to figure out just how amazing you are, but I cannot. You are more than I could have ever hoped for in a sister. To always have your back and your heart is something that I am forever grateful for. I hope that you realize just how much I love you, because it’s more than anyone else could ever put into words.
90. I am so proud of you. Every day you make me laugh and smile. I see the love, compassion and strength that you have every day. You are my hero! I love you with all my heart and soul. I couldn’t be luckier to have such a wonderful sister like you.
91. I hope you know how much I appreciate having you in my life. You are a gift from God to me and I will be forever grateful for your love, support and friendship. I hope that you have an amazing day and know I love you with all my heart!
92. I remember not too long ago when I was sick, you cared for me like no other. You took care of me, you did everything in your power to make sure I was feeling better. I didn’t have to ask, it was just natural. Today is a day we honor mothers, but while we are with our moms today I thought of you. From the depths of my heart I want to tell you that there is not a person that is more caring and loving than you!
93. I used to marvel at the thought of having a little sister. I wondered what it would be like to share things with a girl just like me. Now that I have you as my sister, I am amazed at how different we are, yet how much we have in common. You challenge me to strive for excellence, to reach beyond my own expectations and to risk being loved in order to love others well.
94. There is nothing that I wouldn’t do for you and that’s why you are my sister and my best friend. I love you more than words could ever tell. Happy mothers day to the most loving, caring, and sweetest sister a girl could ever ask for.
95. I don’t know how much sweeter it could get between us. I am so lucky to have a sister who is as amazing as you are. Thanks for always being there and taking care of me when I need you. I love you dearly!
96. I love you, Happy Mothers Day. A little late, but I just wanted to let you know how much I care about you. You mean the world to me and I appreciate everything you do. I hope your day is special and that you have many more happy mothers days to come. Love, Your Lil Sis
97. You’re the best sister anyone could ever have. I love you to the moon and back. I hope you have a great day and know I love you more than you will ever know. Happy Mother’s Day!
98. Hey Sis, I’m writing to say how thankful I am for you. You never fail to put a smile on my face or bring a laugh from my lips. You have such a special place in my heart and I don’t know what I would do without you! Thank you for being there for me through the good times and bad. You are truly one of the best things that has happened to me. Your brother loves you very much!
99. You are the best sister I could ever have asked for. I am so lucky to share this family with you, and every day I fall more in love with you. You are beyond amazing and I wish I could give you all the happiness in the world!
100. You are the best sister I ever had. You have always been there for me, my partner in crime. Since we were little kids we shared our toys and our secrets. We pushed each other to do better and fight any fear that would hold us back. I love you more than words could express and feel so blessed to have you as my sister!
101. Mom, on your special day I just want to say thank you for being such a great mom. You have always been there for me, even when things went wrong. I am so thankful not only to be your daughter, but to also be your best friend. I love you!
102. Some people talk the talk, but you walk the walk. I am so glad that with each passing year our friendship grows even stronger. Thank you for all the love and support you show me on a day to day basis. You are an amazing individual and I couldn’t ask for a better sister!